> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Fans Club GTA: San Andreas restart | Android / iOS / WP Platforms
Poll
Do you play repacks?
Yes: actively looking for the best! [ 721 ] ** [42,24%]
Found the perfect, on the other I would not trade)) [ 107 ] ** [6,27%]
NO: only original !!! [ 700 ] ** [41,01%]
I play only in my own builds: P [ 179 ] ** [10,49%]
Total votes: 1707

Rep: (1227)
Grand Theft AutoIII Android | Grand Theft AutoIII[IOS + iPad] | GTA Fans ClubIII Android | Grand Theft Auto:Vice City Android | Grand Theft Auto:Vice City[IOS + iPad] | GTA fans club:Vice Cityon iOS and Android | Max payneMobile [3D] | Club loversMax payneMobile onAndroid | Fans Club GTA: San Andreas on Android, iOS and WP! | Grand Theft Auto:Chinatown wars Android | Grand Theft Auto:Chinatown wars[IOS + iPad] | GTA Players Club:Chinatown wars | GTA fans club:Liberty city storieson Android, iOS

Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Pictures are clickable

Description
It happened! The next game of this cult series goes to mobile platforms. What is San Andreas? This is not a city, but an entire American state, born of the imagination of the Rockstar North team. After the sunny Vice City of the 80s, players will be transported to a completely different world of the west coast of the 90s. New heroes, new acquaintances, new rules. The criminal world of San Andreas will amaze you with its diversity - who just does not enter the struggle for control of the richest state of America! Politicians, businessmen, street gangs, drug and arms dealers, art gangsters who have influence in the richest film industry - in this interweaving of interests it is extremely easy to get lost, and with a fatal outcome. Can you make a career in the criminal communities of the cities of San Andreas?

Club Rules
In the club areFORUM RULESandTRIPS.

• Banned: Math, insults, accusations.
  • Questions will be deleted, the answers to which are already in the header and messages without meaning.
  • The club is not a courtroom. If you have a claim to another person, then speak to him in the LS / QMS, and not here!
  • Photos lay out under the spoiler! If you can not do this, then do not panic, and contact the moderators, or click on the last line in the header.

Secrets and the passage of the game
Hall of Fame

1 place
Attached Image
PanaceaRU91

77 points
Picture

2nd place
Attached Image
Adamec01

48 points
Picture

3rd place
Attached Image
VpridGameStudio

16 points
Picture

4th place
Marshall_Lee20
15 points

Scoring
  • 1 script | mod = 1 point
  • 1 repack = 2 points
  • 1 instruction = 1-2 points
  • On special occasions 2x bonus (about such events, lasting about a couple of days, will be announced in the subject)
  • For special merits + n points

If you want to know how many points you have now, write to QMS;)

Mods and instructions
Preservation
Club Editors
★ ★ ★ Club curator: kulzz ★ ★ ★

Signature of our club
Everyone has the right to change the signature, as you please!
Code to insert in the signature
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=526516"" [Color = red] GTA: San Andreas [/ color] ([color = green] Android [/ color], [color = orange] iOS [/ color], [color = blue] WP [/ color]) [/ i] [/ b] [/ url]

How does it look
If you want to add a mod (Template for mod)
] If you want your mod to be in the header, make it according to a template.
And after you have posted the mod, writeto meIn a personal, so I added your mod to the cap. If it is not difficult - indicate in the message which category to add it to.

This is how a decorated post with a mod will look like.
  • Modification name:
  • Version :
  • Creator
  • Description:
  • Screenshots
    * Here screenshots *

• Installation:
  • Download:* file or link *

Code
[list] [*] [i] [color = red] [b] The name of the modification: [/ b] [/ color] [/ i]
[*] [color = blue] [i] [b] Version [/ b] [/ i]: [/ color]
[*] [color = orange] [i] [b] Creator [/ b] [/ i] [/ color]
[*] [i] [b] Description: [/ b] [/ i]
[*] [spoiler = Screenshots] * Here screenshots * [/ spoiler]
[*] [color = green] [b] Installation: [/ b] [/ color]
[*] [b] [color = red] Download: [/ color] * file or link * [/ b]

[/ list]

Template modification for packs and global mods is allowed!

Attached Image

• let'slet's not floodhumiliate other users! I ask everyone to try to create a friendly atmosphere in the subject!
  • We kindly ask if you find a violation, offtopic, etc., and I am not at this time, clickPictureor informto me in qms.
  • If you like the post of the participant, thank him by clicking on the buttonAttached Image.
  • The authors of the mods and instructions laid out are not responsible for the curved hands of users.
  • Hide images under the spoiler.

вљ“How correctly say "Thank you!"

Very good instruction

• The forum member who executed your request should not write messages with the text “Thank you, you are the coolest!”
  • On our forum, thanks are accepted to express by raising the reputation of the participant.(how to improve the user's reputation through the mobile application).
  • • The reputation of the members of the forum can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you have less of them yet, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the “Complaint” button (how to press the “Complaint” button in the mobile application).

K
Comrades, attention, before you write a post, read!
To avoid further questions of the following nature:
1. Why did you delete my question?
2. Why are you editing my post?
Answer: Our big theme consists of thousands of different posts, we have a beautiful hat, in which everything you need is laid out on the shelves. All unnecessary questions such as: “I’ll have ksyomi poured out and do not know what to do” will be deleted, and their answers will be sent to qms answers. We also delete non-informative character posts: “Thank you”, “Please”, “Stupid generalizations of facts known to Vaska, who only bought a phone”, links to third-party sites, posts that violate forum rules. Protect the topic from flooding and spam!

For filling caps and adding mods write to me

Post has been editedkulzz - 28.08.19, 23:31
Reason for editing: Updating

Rep: (128)
* maxim_ivanov2206 , this is it, because the parsed Data cache is attached there.

Rep: (0)
The data file has flown, please discard. Thank you in advance

Rep: (4)
Maybe someone came across during a game some sort of table with controls pops up and disappears. Terribly got it. I tried a lot of versions and caches. Redmi Note 3 phone

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedturop1900 - 27.03.19, 10:30
Reason for editing: Completed

* hard156 well, for what program do you need? Maybe to support the Windows or Mac operating system? Or maybe you need a Data file that looks more like a folder than a “file”, or one that has the -.dat format?

Rep: (1)
Guys how to improve graphics in GTA sa on redmi note 5a?

* Marshall_Lee20, me for android

Posted on 03/27/2019, 12:49:

* Marshall_Lee20, the folder and its contents

* hard156 , https://yadi.sk/d/i6tv9JmOxM8M7A

* Marshall_Lee20, this is pc folder

* hard156 This is the folder with the mobile version of the game.

* Marshall_Lee20, in Google finds the same, and there it is visible that the page from a computer. In any case, I had another data / files / .. texb .. text .. After the colon I do not remember, but something like that

* hard156 , in google finds the same, because most of the game files are the same as in the PC version of the game. And the way that you wrote, you had to write about it right away. You need the cache of the Data game, this is not the Data folder itself (there are two folders, the first is a system folder and the cache lies in it, but this folder is not part of the cache. The second folder that I dropped is in the cache itself and it is already part games).
I hope you installed the APK with reading the Data cache, because without it, the game will not start.

There is an APK with reading Data, it’s only with Cleo anddisassembledData cache, to collect it, follow the instructions for the same link below.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas [3D] (Post Damon # 34943965)

The cache is disassembled so that it takes up less space so that you can make the Lite version (do not install sounds) and so that it can be disassembled with little free space.

* Marshall_Lee20, thank you now I found what I was looking for

Post has been editedhard156 - 28.03.19, 14:15

Rep: (69)
Throw a purely square radar, without mods, textures, and other things. In the search on the topic only with more than one, and what exactly to get from there - without a clue.

Is there any way to boost the graphics on the iPad 2018 (6)?

* Sasha2x2 , I found a video on Youtube showing a square radar mod. I don’t know how clean, but in the video it seems to be without anything superfluous. I can’t check and download, since the Internet is still at the bottom, so I’ll just attach a link to the video:
https://youtu.be/H9D4D_99d6A

There, the description says "Radar Kotak" and a link, like it.

Rep: (679)
Hello everyone, can you please complete the mission "On the wrong side of the rail" on your PC? Already 10 times I tried to pass it, it does not work. I tried to call on the train, but it didn’t work either. Because of this mission, I can’t go any further. Please go through)
Attached fileGTASAsf1.zip(53.5 KB)

Passed

Post has been editedDarkShaper - 28.03.19, 20:21

Rep: (2)
* dimazik7, Hey Ya! Did you solve this problem? I’ve broken my whole head. I don’t understand what’s the matter.

Rep: (80)
* DarkShaper,
In this mission, the main thing is to stay at approximately the same distance from the train (at the level where the sleepers end, or slightly further) so that Smoke can get in.
Now someone will pass, but it’s better to do it yourself.

Post has been edited* VESP * - 28.03.19, 20:06

Rep: (679)
* * VESP * , I did so. Just passed, purely by accident at the very end of the last Vagos killed.

Rep: (2)
  • Modification name: Build with improved graphics for Android 7+
  • Version 1.08 :
  • I created the creator, some kind of mexico cache with youtube, apk font and translation from Damon (SanLtd)
  • Description: In general, this is an Assembly from the original version and modified, tried to make a minimum of changes but that would be nice and a minimum of departures. The textures were replaced with high-quality ones, the sounds of the car were replaced, the textures in the cutscenes were replaced, the characteristics of the car were replaced with more adequate ones. Tested on Pocophone F1. From the problems: Departures still happen, and I can’t figure out why the missions do not load after a certain moment, I get up on the red circle and nothing happens. If someone can fix this, I will be grateful. Later I will throw off a fully modified version from where I actually took all the changes, MB from whom there will be an interest to dig deeper
  • Screenshots
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

• Installation: install apk from the archive. The folder com.rockstargames.gtasa to throw in / storage / emulated / 0 / Android / data /
  • Download: https: //drive.google.c...EC7O/view? usp = drivesdk

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedAleks Dolgov - 28.03.19, 21:54

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/11/19, 3:17 PM