> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

2298 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Club fans GTA: San Andreas restart | Android / iOS / WP Platforms
Poll
Do you play repacks?
Yes: actively looking for the best! [ 623 ] ** [41,87%]
Found the perfect, on the other I would not trade)) [ 94 ] ** [6,32%]
NO: only original !!! [ 615 ] ** [41,33%]
I play only in my own builds: P [ 156 ] ** [10,48%]
Total votes: 1488

Pie2012
Message#1
12.10.12, 20:30
Mr meow
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 3971
Check in: 12.10.12
Apple iPhone 6s

Grand Theft AutoIII Android | Grand Theft AutoIII[IOS + iPad] | GTA Fans ClubIII Android | Grand Theft Auto:Vice City Android | Grand Theft Auto:Vice City[IOS + iPad] | GTA fans club:Vice Cityon iOS and Android | Max payneMobile [3D] | Club loversMax payneMobile onAndroid |

���� ��������� GTA: San Andreas �� Android, iOS � WP! download

| Grand Theft Auto:Chinatown wars Android | Grand Theft Auto:Chinatown wars[IOS + iPad] | GTA Players Club:Chinatown wars | GTA fans club:Liberty city storieson Android, iOS

Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Pictures are clickable

Description
It is finished! The next game of this cult series goes to mobile platforms. What is San Andreas? This is not a city, but a whole American state, born of the imagination of the Rockstar North team. After the sunny Vice City 80-x, players will be transferred to a completely different world of the west coast of the 90s. New heroes, new acquaintances, new rules. The criminal world of San Andreas will amaze you with its diversity - who just does not join in the struggle for control over the richest state of America! Politicians, businessmen, street gangs, drug and weapon dealers, "art thugs" who have influence in the richest film industry - it is extremely easy to get lost in such an interweaving of interests, and with a fatal outcome. Will you be able to make a career in the criminal communities of the megacities of San Andreas?

Club Rules
In the club areFORUM RULESandTRIPS.

• Banned: Math, insults, accusations.
  • Questions will be deleted, the answers to which are already in the header and messages without meaning.
  • The club is not a courtroom. If you have a claim to another person, then speak to him in the LS / QMS, and not here!
  • Photos lay out under the spoiler! If you can not do this, then do not panic, and contact the moderators, or click on the last line in the header.

Secrets and the passage of the game
Hall of Fame

1 place
Attached Image
PanaceaRU91

77 points
Picture

2nd place
Attached Image
Adamec01

48 points
Picture

3rd place
Attached Image
VpridGameStudio

16 points
Picture

4th place
Marshall_Lee20
15 points

Scoring
  • 1 script | mod = 1 point
  • 1 repack = 2 points
  • 1 instruction = 1-2 points
  • On special occasions 2x bonus (about such events, lasting about a couple of days, will be announced in the subject)
  • For special merits + n points

If you want to know how many points you have now, write to QMS;)

Mods and instructions
Preservation
Club Editors
★ ★ ★ Club curator: kulzz ★ ★ ★

Signature of our club
Everyone has the right to change the signature, as you please!
Code to insert in the signature
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=526516"" [Color = red] GTA: San Andreas [/ color] ([color = green] Android [/ color], [color = orange] iOS [/ color], [color = blue] WP [/ color]) [/ i] [/ b] [/ url]

How does it look
If you want to add a mod (Template for mod)
] If you want your mod to be in the header, make it according to a template.
And after you have posted the mod, writeto meIn a personal, so I added your mod to the cap. If it is not difficult - indicate in the message which category to add it to.

This is how a decorated post with a mod will look like.
  • Modification name:
  • Version :
  • Creator
  • Description:
  • Screenshots
    * Here screenshots *

• Installation:
  • Download:* file or link *

Code
[list] [*] [i] [color = red] [b] The name of the modification: [/ b] [/ color] [/ i]
[*] [color = blue] [i] [b] Version [/ b] [/ i]: [/ color]
[*] [color = orange] [i] [b] Creator [/ b] [/ i] [/ color]
[*] [i] [b] Description: [/ b] [/ i]
[*] [spoiler = Screenshots] * Here screenshots * [/ spoiler]
[*] [color = green] [b] Installation: [/ b] [/ color]
[*] [b] [color = red] Download: [/ color] * file or link * [/ b]

[/ list]

Template modification for packs and global mods is allowed!

Attached Image

• let'slet's not floodhumiliate other users! I ask everyone to try to create a friendly atmosphere in the subject!
  • We kindly ask if you find a violation, offtopic, etc., and I am not at this time, clickPictureor informto me in qms.
  • If you like the post of the participant, thank him by clicking on the buttonAttached Image.
  • The authors of the mods and instructions laid out are not responsible for the curved hands of users.
  • Hide images under the spoiler.

⚓How correctly say "Thank you!"

Very good instruction

• The forum member who executed your request should not write messages with the text “Thank you, you are the coolest!”
  • On our forum, thanks are accepted to express by raising the reputation of the participant.(how to improve the user's reputation through the mobile application).
  • • The reputation of the members of the forum can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you have less of them yet, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the “Complaint” button (how to press the “Complaint” button in the mobile application).

K
Comrades, attention, before you write a post, read!
To avoid further questions of the following nature:
1. Why did you delete my question?
2. Why are you editing my post?
Answer: Our big theme consists of thousands of different posts, we have a beautiful hat, in which everything you need is laid out on the shelves. All unnecessary questions such as: “I’ll have ksyomi poured out and do not know what to do” will be deleted, and their answers will be sent to qms answers. We also delete non-informative character posts: “Thank you”, “Please”, “Stupid generalizations of facts known to Vaska, who only bought a phone”, links to third-party sites, posts that violate forum rules. Protect the topic from flooding and spam!

For filling caps and adding mods write to me

Post has been editedkulzz - Yesterday, 20:37
Reason for editing: Updating
alexmacos
Message#42
12.12.13, 09:21
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1498
Check in: 19.07.12
Lenovo P70-A

This time, in the graphs customization, they would make the texture quality setting ... it would be very cool

Yeah, as in gta vicy city, you would have made the settings, but I think the settings will be like on the IOS version, but I think it will go to medium or high
Diman2984
Message#43
12.12.13, 09:28
Experienced
[online]

Messages 586
Check in: 19.08.13
Oneplus 3

Maybe the apple was paid by rokstar, so that San Andres 1 is released on ios, for example, to increase the same ipad

--------------------
Tablets: Texet TM7021>Asus MeMO Pad Smart 10 (Brick)
Phones: Sony Ericsson K300i>Siemens M75>Sony Ericsson K800i (James Bond Edition)>Nokia 5228>Sony xperia t>LeTv One X600>ZTE Nubia Z11 mini>Oneplus 3
Smart Watch: Sony SmartBand Talk>Moto 360 1-st gen>Huawei watch 1-st (Silver
Secret hero
Message#44
12.12.13, 09:37
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2073
Check in: 06.01.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Diman2984 @ 12.12.2013, 10:28*
Maybe the apple was paid by rokstar, so that San Andres 1 is released on ios, for example, to increase the same ipad

Yes, especially saddened by the fact that Android among developers in second place, they do not do well.
alexmacos
Message#45
12.12.13, 09:39
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1498
Lenovo P70-A

Secret Hero @ 12.12.2013, 12:37*
Yes, especially saddened by the fact that Android among developers in second place, they do not do well.

that's for sure, although there are a lot of users on android, compared to IOS, they just have few devices, so it’s easier to do for them, and there are a lot of devices on android, and IOS many people buy games, but on Android they usually download hacked ones, Well, there are people who buy, but still
Secret hero
Message#46
12.12.13, 09:47
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2073
Check in: 06.01.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

that's for sure, although there are a lot of users on android, compared to IOS, they just have few devices, so it’s easier to do for them, and there are a lot of devices on android, and IOS many people buy games, but on Android they usually download hacked ones, Well, there are people who buy, but still

Yes, that's not the point) I'm 95% sure that the game is ready for them to load into GP, they specifically delay it, marketing towards Apple: censored:
alexmacos
Message#47
12.12.13, 09:51
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1498
Lenovo P70-A

Secret Hero @ 12.12.2013, 12:47*
marketing towards Apple

Yeah, that's for sure, of course I’m happy for IOS users, but at least at one time they’d let out, they’ll always release everything on IOS, and then on android, it’s clear that marketing, but still it’s a shame
ebezit
Message#48
12.12.13, 09:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 113
Check in: 11.03.13
Google nexus 5

The earnings of developers from ios and from android are about the same, although androids are 10 times more

How do you know that?

Posted 12/12/2013 09:52 AM:

Vladoslev,Today.

--------------------
Fly IQ440 \ HTC One \ HTC Evo \ HTC \ HTC Desire X \ HTC Desire \ HTC Desire 601 \ HTC Sensation X \ HTC Desire \ Sony Xperia X \ Sony Xperia TX \ iPhone 4S \ iPhone 5S \ Google Nexus 5.
opex8213
Message#49
12.12.13, 09:55
All good
[online]

Messages 500
Check in: 09.12.10
Xiaomi Mi 5X

but it seems to me that on iOS the earnings are several times more, and that is always the first release on iOS

Yes Yes! here the same situation as with GTA 5

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi 5X tiffany + Xiaomi MI Band 3 + Honor FlyPods Lite
alexmacos
Message#50
12.12.13, 09:58
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1498
Lenovo P70-A

Vladoslev @ 12.12.2013, 12:55*
What time will come out? In the afternoon? or at night

I think tonight, and maybe not at all today
melehovmaksim
Message#51
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 25
Check in: 05.11.11
LG G4 H818

No, about the same (there is a story) of the current, it turns out that 70% of users buy iPhats on iPhones, and 10% on Android
opex8213
Message#52
All good
[online]

Messages 500
Check in: 09.12.10
Xiaomi Mi 5X

Vladoslev @ 12.12.2013, 14:57*
Isn't music cut out there?

Not cut, but possible, like the rest of the voice acting, reaped

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi 5X tiffany + Xiaomi MI Band 3 + Honor FlyPods Lite
Vladoslev
Message#53
12.12.13, 10:04
User
[offline]

Messages 99
Check in: 08.03.13
Acer Iconia Tab A210

I looked at the IOS review, the graph is worse than GTA Vaska, I think I will pull

Posted 12/12/2013 10:04 AM:

Reminds Grafu from Beta GTA sa
Mereel
Message#54
12.12.13, 10:06
User
[offline]

Messages 98
Check in: 23.03.13
Apple iPhone SE

Vladoslev @ 12.12.2013, 09:02*
I looked at the IOS review, the graph is worse than GTA Vaska, I think I will pull

Do you choose all games by picture?

GTA SA is a legendary game, with an excellent and well-developed plot, a bunch of chips and just a cool atmosphere. It is worth playing even with a bad graph.
dim2603
Message#55
12.12.13, 10:07
Keep interests
[offline]

Messages 252
Check in: 21.03.13
Apple iPhone 6s

Vladoslev @ 12.12.2013, 18:04*
Reminds Grafu from Beta GTA sa

Beta GTA: SA does not exist! Who told you such nonsense? Various "beta" are modifications.

--------------------
My computer| DNS AirTab E75 | Highscreen Spark | Lenovo A859 | Explay HD Quad (Miui 6.3) | Apple iPhone 6s (main)
Kapmansay97
Message#56
12.12.13, 10:24
Madness is an art!
[offline]

Messages 2982
Check in: 10.02.13

Hmm ... Gta Sa Blown up the mobile industry has not yet been promoted to the Internet, interestingly no one thought that maybe it was just a rally from the companies of Rockstar? : rofl:, Imagine how you would have laughed: D

--------------------
Players Club "Guess the Game" Prove that you are a gamer!
Artur.Xarlam
Message#57
12.12.13, 10:24
Son of Frodo Baggins
[offline]

Messages 1490
Check in: 10.04.13
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite 4/64

Vladoslev @ 12.12.2013, 17:20*
On Tegra 3 pull? o.O

Of course, mb is a bit more demanding than weiss will be, in a dignity, only effects are better, but the engine is the same;)
mark32
Message#58
12.12.13, 10:35
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 611
Check in: 11.07.10
Meizu MX2

AND ON NOKIA 3310 WILL GO? FLYING WILL BE !?

How did you get it, the game will come out - then at least ask, and then, better to put it yourself and see.
This is not a club EXTRACTIONS!

--------------------
Remember!5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not write “Thank you! You are super!!!".
On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
alexmacos
Message#59
12.12.13, 10:36
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1498
Lenovo P70-A

ALEXAND3R @ 12.12.2013, 13:27*
What a joke? The game is already available on iOS.

Yes, IOS came out yesterday and the users already laid out the screens, so this is not a joke, but when it comes to the android, as soon as possible, at least tonight, but for now I’ll go through gta 3 and gta vicy city, even on my computer I didn’t pass them , gta 3 and gta vicy city goes at max speeds without a single lag and sinking fps, mali400mp4 600mhz accelerator and rockhip processor rk3188 1.6 GHz 4 cores and powervr544mp, mtk6589 processor I think gta san andreas will go high
JohnnyD
Message#60
12.12.13, 11:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 112
Check in: 16.04.08

For Android next week will be released

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas available on iOS right now, Android and Windows Phone next week

http://www.engadget.com/2013/12/11/gta-san...d=rss_truncated

Post has been editednikita 13 - 24.04.17, 16:47
Reason for editing: Merging posts
kirill6313
Message#61
12.12.13, 11:13
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 30.08.13
Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505

Put 500 rubles on the card, I wanted to buy, but now[censorship]these uhlekom, I will not buy, and download pirates

!
ViolationForum Rulesp.4.9. - RO day for study.

Post has been editedDr. Mario - 12.12.13, 11:37

2298 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 01/05/19 13:32