Gsmart Rio R1 porting assistance CM9, CM10 | Looking for knowledgeable people who know how to build a kernel, and firmware from the source
Is the hat comfortable in the subject?
Evaluate the cap
Yeah cool! [ 13 ] ** [31,71%]
Nice hat. [ 12 ] ** [29,27%]
Fine [ 11 ] ** [26,83%]
Need to modify. [ 3 ] ** [7,32%]
Poorly. [ 1 ] ** [2,44%]
Awful: With [ 1 ] ** [2,44%]
Total votes: 41

Rep: (15)
Gigabyte Gsmart Rio R1 (clones) - Firmware, kernel, Cyanogen Mod 10
Attached ImageGigabyte Gsmart Rio R1

DescriptionlDiscussionlEmbellishmentslFirmwarelCyanogen Mod пїЅ

Everything that you do - exclusively at your own peril and risk! No one is responsible for your actions!

THEME RULES! (Updated)
Read carefully
1 In this topic, the Rules of the section "Android - Devices" and "Rules of the Forumsavagemessiahzine.com"

2 All requests, comments about the cap are accepted only in person! Write me a private message. In the topic itself do not write! Messages containing inappropriate statements about the caps will be deleted, contact about this only personally!

3 Communicate politely, do not be rude, do not be rude.

4 I will delete all third-party links that duplicate each other, if I add a useful link to the header. Convenience - once, do not get lost in the subject and no one needs to ask anyone to write again - two. For quick add send to LAN.

5 Do not discuss the appearance / disappearance of links. Moreover, do not indicate links to downloads without acceptable update design.

6 How to ask a question in the subject, if you have problems!
- I have the following firmware version. After installing this, the other does not work, etc.
- Did you do Full Wipe before flashing
- If there is a problem of working capacity, some kind of failures, please also indicate how often, under what circumstances.
- I also ask you to be specific, the message with the content “The Market does not work for me” does not give information on what exactly does not work, why and what you did with, after which an error occurred.
I would especially like to note that if your message does not indicate at least the first part of the information, your message can be safely viewed as a flood and deleted. Be careful to help reduce the creation of empty non-informative messages in half.

7 If these simple rules are not followed, the message with the question and the answer to it will be deleted without warning or explanation.

8 And also if you were helped put + to his assistant, because he spent his time on you.

9. It is not necessary to ask questions a la: "When is the firmware?" , "What is it, are there any shifts?" etc.

Firmware

Custom Kernels

USEFUL

And now for those whodoes not want to read the capin particular, the rules of conduct in the subject, I warnI will delete messages without warning!
Be mutually polite! It’s customary at our forum to say "Thank you" by increasing reputation by clicking on the button+
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.A COMPLAINT(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, who put "+". Friends!
Huge request when chatting / reading threads use buttonsOKandBADLY. This will help make our theme cleaner and more useful.
FORUM RULESBefore you write something, be sure to read!

K
Please follow the rules of the topic and do not flood!
Wishes to fill the caps in QMS!

Topics CuratorV1p101

Thank you so muchScorpio92 for agreeing to help with the firmware, the kernel: 3

Post has been editedV1p101 - 18.04.15, 11:23
Reason for editing: Theme Rules!

Rep: (895)
Zubzero2004 @ Today, 11:01 PM*
no SIM oh
There are calls, you can make calls yourself, they just can’t get through, SMS works

Rep: (33)
There are calls, you can make calls yourself, they just can’t get through, SMS works

and everything else? works?

Rep: (895)
* zubzero2004, no wifi, the sensors seemed to plow, I don’t remember exactly the spark is not on hand

Rep: (26)
maybe someone knows how to restore the phone ... put the firmware from zte ... stopped loading .. in the device manager it is defined as zte .. help ..

Rep: (0)
JMTyler @ 09/06/2015, 12:56*
Help..

Gigabyte GSmart Rio R1 - Firmware (Post by lasunchik # 24249399)
if they could flash it - I think it will not be difficult to restore by points)

Rep: (26)
* py6a1o,
Py6a1o @ 09/08/2015, 13:32*
if they could flash it - I think it will not be difficult to restore by points)

an error in the program crashes

* JMTyler,
I faced the same situation, but I had to lose two days to solve it)

Rep: (14)
People! Who will be able to try to run my compiled img on their smart?

ladoleo, I would like to know more about your development. Write down what and how.

Post has been editedGor445 - 08.03.16, 18:04

Gor445 , this is cyanogen 10, configs scorpio92 , my improvements in configs and ril for receiving functioning of sim cards. It’s just that I don’t already have this smartphone and naturally, there is no way to check the performance.

Rep: (114)
Ladoleo @ 03/09/2016, 16:45*
revisions in configs and ril

What did ril do?

Phantom77 , please pay attention to such an apparatus: Huawei Ascend Y300 (U8833). It is almost the same as ours, with the exception of RAM.
From here I took information for configs and ril:https://github.com/Dazzozo/android_device_huawei_u8833/tree/cm-10.2

Rep: (2108)
Ladoleo @ 03/12/2016, 13:03*
From here I took information for configs and ril

This RILD will not work on this smartphone.
Since it is not dvuhsimochny. (U8833)

Post has been editedweritos - 12.03.16, 13:45

weritos , you're right, I mixed up. HUAWEI Ascend G510 and this repository https://github.com/CuervoROM/android_device_u8951 This device is very similar to ours with the exception of RAM.

Rep: (1763)
M
Topic locked due tolong inactivity and will be moved to the archive.
If you need to add something to the topic, you can contact any section moderator.Android - Development and Programming

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/31/19, 15:08