Gsmart Rio R1 porting assistance CM9, CM10 | Looking for knowledgeable people who know how to build a kernel, and firmware from the source
Is the hat comfortable in the subject?
Evaluate the cap
Yeah cool! [ 13 ] ** [31,71%]
Nice hat. [ 12 ] ** [29,27%]
Fine [ 11 ] ** [26,83%]
Need to modify. [ 3 ] ** [7,32%]
Poorly. [ 1 ] ** [2,44%]
Awful: With [ 1 ] ** [2,44%]
Total votes: 41

Rep: (15)
Gigabyte Gsmart Rio R1 (clones) - Firmware, kernel, Cyanogen Mod 10
Attached ImageGigabyte Gsmart Rio R1

DescriptionlDiscussionlEmbellishmentslFirmwarelCyanogen Mod пїЅ

Everything that you do - exclusively at your own peril and risk! No one is responsible for your actions!

THEME RULES! (Updated)
Read carefully
1 In this topic, the Rules of the section "Android - Devices" and "Rules of the Forumsavagemessiahzine.com"

2 All requests, comments about the cap are accepted only in person! Write me a private message. In the topic itself do not write! Messages containing inappropriate statements about the caps will be deleted, contact about this only personally!

3 Communicate politely, do not be rude, do not be rude.

4 I will delete all third-party links that duplicate each other, if I add a useful link to the header. Convenience - once, do not get lost in the subject and no one needs to ask anyone to write again - two. For quick add send to LAN.

5 Do not discuss the appearance / disappearance of links. Moreover, do not indicate links to downloads without acceptable update design.

6 How to ask a question in the subject, if you have problems!
- I have the following firmware version. After installing this, the other does not work, etc.
- Did you do Full Wipe before flashing
- If there is a problem of working capacity, some kind of failures, please also indicate how often, under what circumstances.
- I also ask you to be specific, the message with the content “The Market does not work for me” does not give information on what exactly does not work, why and what you did with, after which an error occurred.
I would especially like to note that if your message does not indicate at least the first part of the information, your message can be safely viewed as a flood and deleted. Be careful to help reduce the creation of empty non-informative messages in half.

7 If these simple rules are not followed, the message with the question and the answer to it will be deleted without warning or explanation.

8 And also if you were helped put + to his assistant, because he spent his time on you.

9. It is not necessary to ask questions a la: "When is the firmware?" , "What is it, are there any shifts?" etc.

Firmware

Custom Kernels

USEFUL

And now for those whodoes not want to read the capin particular, the rules of conduct in the subject, I warnI will delete messages without warning!
Be mutually polite! It’s customary at our forum to say "Thank you" by increasing reputation by clicking on the button+
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.A COMPLAINT(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, who put "+". Friends!
Huge request when chatting / reading threads use buttonsOKandBADLY. This will help make our theme cleaner and more useful.
FORUM RULESBefore you write something, be sure to read!

K
Please follow the rules of the topic and do not flood!
Wishes to fill the caps in QMS!

Topics CuratorV1p101

Thank you so muchScorpio92 for agreeing to help with the firmware, the kernel: 3

Post has been editedV1p101 - 18.04.15, 11:23
Reason for editing: Theme Rules!

Rep: (1)
: yes2:

Post has been editedyodaexolon - 24.12.13, 15:17

Rep: (8)
Well, so where and to whom to throw it? Ideally, I would like to see at least 4.2.2 and exactly 2 sims! At least 4.2.2 is needed because there are fixed bugs with the transfer of sound to the bluetooth headset! Well, from 4.4, too, would not refuse))

Where to throw money?

Rep: (39)
Jdroid how much is already collected at the moment? and money all the same to you or ozm to charge?

I threwJdroid

where to throw ???

Rep: (0)
WMR is?

Rep: (606)
apokalipsi On the link above, go through, everything is indicated.

Post has been editedJdroid - 25.12.13, 16:13

Rep: (2)
I wanted to transfer from privat 24 (((
No card?

Rep: (15)

With Privat 24 everything translates perfectly! Translated in 5 minutes!
Attached Image

Rep: (8)
Jdroid I threw on Yandex 100re for the purchase of an undersmart))

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedkraft_ufa - 25.12.13, 18:01

threw 50p on WMR

+ 200WMR

Rep: (4)
+200 to Yandex

Rep: (34)
and a little bit of me
Attached Image

Jdroid
It would not be bad to see the announcement that you are going to take in support of our device

Post has been editeddmrg - 26.12.13, 01:00

Rep: (348)
JDroid @ 12.26.2013, 7:29*
o_z_m Okay, you, the people now.

Yes, I’m just tired already, it was also clear from me who the smart guy came from, that I could be welded to this topic, although I had written before that I don’t have a desire to collect money because of the possibility of such misinterpretations. I would not be surprised if in the future someone declares that we are at one and the same (or one and the same person), and started it all in order to "cut down such a huge loot"; )

Jdroid
Do not close the topic, because Those who wish to receive your works for use are much more (including myself;)) than those who express mistrust. Everyone understands that from such contributions, we are not getting poorer, and you certainly do not buy gardard: blush:
And generally, gentlemen, let's thinkPOSITIVE . Holiday all the same. And, I hope, both interested parties will receive their buns and gingerbread.

Post has been editeddmrg - 26.12.13, 09:48

Rep: (606)
O_z_m @ 12.26.2013, 08:16*
Yes, I’m just tired already, it was also clear from me who the smart guy came from, that I could be welded to this topic, although I had written before that I don’t have a desire to collect money because of the possibility of such misinterpretations. I would not be surprised if in the future someone declares that we are at one and the same (or one and the same person), and started it all in order to "cut down such a huge loot"; )

Oh yes, they can have everything: D
But the mood is raised sometimes.

dmrg @ 12.26.2013, 08:23*
Do not close the topic, because Those who wish to receive your works for use are much more (including myself;)) than those who express mistrust. Everyone understands that from such contributions, we are not getting poorer, and you certainly do not buy gardard: blush:

Habit already, so nothing.
That and, in fact, besides this "Tipo" device, I will not buy anything else.

Rep: (2)

Threw yesterday 20 UAH through privat.

Post has been editedTarnum80 - 26.12.13, 11:19

Jdroid
Well, why, I am positively-decisively disposed in order to have enough even for a cup / mug / glass / bucket penno / tea / schnapps (underline) something. For, according to the ancient Slavic custom, it is necessary to sprinkle a difficult undertaking: P

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/27/19 6:40 PM