> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas | [IPhone] [iPad]

Rep: (541)
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Version: 2.2
Last update of the game in the header:17.04.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached ImageDescription:
Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from Los Santos, a metropolis steeped in street wars, drug trafficking and corruption, home to movie stars and millionaires trying to ignore drug dealers and gangsters.
The time of the game is the beginning of the 90s. Karl is forced to return to his native city. His mother was killed, his brother and sister fell out, and his childhood friends were in trouble.
On the way from the airport, Carl’s home is stopped by the corrupt cops, after which the recent killing of a police officer is “hanged” on him. To protect himself and loved ones, Carl will have to travel almost the entire San Andreas.
Rockstar Games presents its biggest game on mobile devices: in it you can look into any corner of the vast open world - the whole state of San Andreas, represented by its three main cities: Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas. The graphic component of the game is improved, and its approximate duration is 70 hours.

Attached ImageFeatures Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas:
• Improved graphics specifically for mobile devices: increased resolution, reworked light, color palette, improved character models.
• Support synchronization of saved games via cloud services for members of the Rockstar Social Club.
• Two virtual analog joysticks for camera and motion control.
• Three different control schemes and customizable buttons with contextual display.
• Support for MoGa wireless controllers, as well as some gamepads via Bluetooth and USB.
• Support Immersion feedback system.
• Customizable graphic options for a variety of platforms.
Supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese.
To get the most out of the game, we advise you to restart your mobile device after installing the game, as well as close all other applications before running Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Attached ImageSupported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Russian and japanese.
Attached Image

Theme Rules
1. This topic is valid Forum Rules
2. All screenshots / pictureshide under spoiler Picture|Picture.
3. The answer to offtopic questions is also a punishable offtopic.
4. Prohibited: Math, insults, accusations.
5. If something “doesn’t work” for you, do not write “Pamagite, it doesn’t work for me”: clearly describe the actions taken by you and indicate the device, as well as Jailbreak \ not Jailbreak.
6. Be mutually polite! It’s customary at our forum to say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation by clicking on the "+" button
If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the "Complaint" button and ask to raise the reputation of the person who helped you.
7. Remember that ignorance of the rules is no excuse for violating them!
8. Answers: "Thank you, I will try" and other things that do not bring joy and meaning to others, posts like "It worked for me, normal flight" will also be deleted!
9. If the discussion of any issue comes down to a dialogue of two people - it is more expedient to transfer it to the QMS. Do not make a chat from the topic!
10. All accounts, passwords, appearances - in the tag
[HIDE] [/ HIDE]
We do not shine passwords in the subject!

Attached Image

FAQ
AT. How to enter codes?
ABOUT. In the version for ios there is no possibility to enter codes!
AT. Help, the game crashes on ios 5!
ABOUT. Only ios versions above 6 are supported!
AT. The game crashes on a supported OS version!
ABOUT. Try to start a new game and boot from autosave, if it doesn't help, reboot the device and repeat the steps described above.
AT. How to improve the graphics?
ABOUT. Set other graphics options!
AT. The game podlagivaet!
ABOUT. Install the set from the iPhone 3GS, but then there will be bad graphics, or [FAQ] Accelerate iOS(item "14. Increasing the amount of free RAM using a paging file") , or free up RAM . For devices with jail you can try this instruction .
AT. Is the graphics on iPad 4 different from iPad Air?
ABOUT. Yes, different - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
AT. Help, the game crashes on ios 5!
ABOUT. For normal operation, ios version above 6 is required.
AT. How to lift the bike on the rear wheel?
ABOUT. To "get on the goat" on non-analog management, you need a double tap on the gas button. To raise the rear wheel - double tap on the brake.
AT. How to enable avtopritsel?
ABOUT. Avtopotsel is always there, just tap on the target (this does not apply to cold weapons, dildos and shovels)
AT. Where to find photos taken on an in-game camera?
ABOUT. Photos taken by the game camera are not saved anywhere
AT. How to pull out save games?
ABOUT. Like this
AT. I have a bug [description], what should I do?
ABOUT. A list of gaming bugs and their possible solutions can be found. here
AT. The game slows down!
ABOUT. The universal solution is to save the game "in the cloud" and reinstall it. Manual for dummies here
AT. Are the games compatible on different platforms?
ABOUT. Between iOS and Android - fully compatible. PC saves are not suitable.
Gameplay video
Screenshots from various devices
Game content
Chips, manuals
Ready Sets (Graphics Settings)
Saves
Fashion
Official list of supported devices
Phones: iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S

iPod Touch: iPod Touch 5th Gen

iPads: iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad Mini with Retina

Required iOS version: 6.0

Supported Controllers: Moga Ace Power Controller, Logitech Powershell Controller

For optimal performance, please close background applications and reboot the device after installation. To do this, double-click the Home button and press "X" on all other applications. Then hold down the Sleep / Wake button for a few seconds and reboot.

Attached Image
Homepage

Attached Image

Attached Image

Download:
Attached fileGrand_Theft_Auto_San_Andreas_2.02.11.ipa.part01.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileGrand_Theft_Auto_San_Andreas_2.02.11.ipa.part02.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileGrand_Theft_Auto_San_Andreas_2.02.11.ipa.part03.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileGrand_Theft_Auto_San_Andreas_2.02.11.ipa.part04.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileGrand_Theft_Auto_San_Andreas_2.02.11.ipa.part05.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileGrand_Theft_Auto_San_Andreas_2.02.11.ipa.part06.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileGrand_Theft_Auto_San_Andreas_2.02.11.ipa.part07.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileGrand_Theft_Auto_San_Andreas_2.02.11.ipa.part08.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileGrand_Theft_Auto_San_Andreas_2.02.11.ipa.part09.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileGrand_Theft_Auto_San_Andreas_2.02.11.ipa.part10.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileGrand_Theft_Auto_San_Andreas_2.02.11.ipa.part11.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileGrand_Theft_Auto_San_Andreas_2.02.11.ipa.part12.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileGrand_Theft_Auto_San_Andreas_2.02.11.ipa.part13.rar(26.71 MB)
For iOS 12
Version 1.6 (works on iOS 9)
Archive:
Version 2.01
To install the game requires 3..5-4 Gb of free space. The game takes 1.9 Gb.

Post has been editedmaxipon - 17.04.19, 22:40
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (41)
* Azik1985,
The iPhone seems to have never had graphics settings. Only downloading ready-made “settings” from specific device models.

Posted on 03/27/2019, 09:53:

* maxim63r,
I started it, looked: nothing new was rushed into my eyes. With careful study, maybe there is something

Post has been editedkasatka60 - 27.03.19, 09:56

Rep: (3)
Guys, tell me how to install the game on ios?
I downloaded the file with the extension .ipa, and what to do next?

The tablet is in stock, not broken.

Thank you in advance

Rep: (41)
* + EnerGaizer-,
Try reading here:Installing * .deb and * .ipa

Rep: (2553)
Update in the header ...

Rep: (0)
* maxipon
The last archive 13 is so much compressed or what is it?

Post has been editeddjuz13 - 17.04.19, 23:05

Rep: (2553)
* djuz13 , the usual end of the archive ...

Help the stupid one install on ios 12, download all the archives, pull out ipa from the latter, use error impactor 81, delete certificates, install it via the package, nothing helps, it installs through ifunbox to the middle and resets. Maybe the archives need to be merged somehow or are they automatically merged when you drag and drop?

Rep: (3)
Hello, please tell me the version of the game "GTA: San Andreas" for IPAD-1, I installed it a long time ago, right now I can’t find it.
Thank.
I did not see the PM, prompted. Thanks* punisher14,

Post has been editedvasec881 - 19.04.19, 21:29

Hello. The game lays on the iPad mini 2 ios 12, although in ancient times it just flew. There is the latest version from eppstor, which is optimized for ios 12. Changing the graphics settings does not help. What can be done?

Rep: (1)
The situation is this, I have a GTA on the iPad signed by the developer’s certificate (I bought it on theux), it’s already 66% gone 40 hours already, and then they gave me a new iPad, and now I don’t know how to pull out the save?

While I suppose this option in theory: through iTools I archive from the old iPad, then I sign it for the new iPad, can this work?

Post has been editedd-man_93 - 11.05.19, 17:15

Rep: (30)
and who can throw off one file?

Rep: (35)
D-man_93 @ 05/11/19, 17:14*
The situation is this, I have a GTA on the iPad signed by the developer’s certificate (I bought it on theux), it’s already 66% gone 40 hours already, and then they gave me a new iPad, and now I don’t know how to pull out the save?

While I suppose this option in theory: through iTools I archive from the old iPad, then I sign it for the new iPad, can this work?

save can pull out. The rest is well) try.

Rep: (35)
There have been 60 fps on androids for a long time
and here he is not
what to do guys?

Rep: (5)
* felicis.31, before starting the wai fai module, turn it off and will not lag)

If I am not mistaken, SA supports cloud saving. That is, they will work on all devices from Apple.

Post has been editedkoscrow - 08.06.19, 15:14

Rep: (4)
How to make 60 fps? IPad Pro 11

Rep: (24)
* d-man_93,
Rockstar Social Club account

Post has been editedalikDa - 17.06.19, 11:41

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.23.19, 02:18