Asus New PadFone Infinity - Firmware | Infinity a86

Rep: (24)
Asus New PadFone Infinity - Firmware
PictureAsus PadFone Infinity A86
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware

Dear users!

Be mutually polite! Speak"Thank"reputation enhancement. If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the button. Attached Imageand tell someone thank

Please use the post rating system -Attached ImageandAttached ImageSo you will help keep order in our topic.

Drivers and Utilities
AsusSync drivers

Firmware catalog
ASUS official

We swing either withASUS websiteor from the mirrors below.

Differences of firmware (look in the name), for example UL-ASUS_T004-Tw-11.2.5.26-user
CHT- compiled for Chile (operator Telefonica)
TW- for Taiwan
WW- for the European Region
There are practically no differences in the firmware itself, they differ only in the pre-installed software.

V10.12.3.94 firmware WW- 10/23/2013

Update withTw _PadFone-10.12.3.94 to 10.12.3.111 NOT suitable for WW

UL-A86-WW-10123111 from 07.01.2014- I-drive , G-disk , the root after the update flies, we re-use Kingo Android Root.

WW_A86-10.12.3.116-20140116_M3.12.15 update from SC from our user KREC_fuse
Route after the update flies, we re-use Kingo Android Root (useful programs ↓) we swing onYandexorGoogle, Wellmailto heap;)

From the official site WW_10_12_3_116_UpdateLauncher On Yandex

Another official "joy" WW_10_12_3_130_UpdateLauncher On Yandex (ATTENTION! The button for calling up running applications stops working and the "home" button does not display a short list)

So they waited for the official 4.4 - UL-A86-Tw-11.2.5.12-userOn Yandex

Official 4.4-A86-WW-11.2.5.12on Yandex

Upgrade earlier curve 4.4, Version 11.2.5.20:Twon YandexandWW on Yandex

The next update is 4.4, Version 11.2.5.26:Twon Yandex, WWon Yandex

Getting RuthFirmware 4.4 at Option 1 or Option 2

Here is the long-awaited Android 5.0, Version V12.4.0.59TW came outand nowand WW

Fixed GPS sensorsUL-A86-WW-12.4.0.66
Getting Root 4.4 and 5.0.2

Custom (modified) firmware
Finally, we have a custom RECOVERY !!! So is the kernel source !!!
For those who are not friends with WinRar or just too lazy to do it yourself, I post the official firmwareUL-A86-WW-12.4.0.66-MOD with modified Recovery to TWRP 2.7.1.1(the rest is all stock)
Firmware for unlocked bootloaderKernel with root shell, init.d and TWRP support

Kernels

Instructions
Bootloader unlocking

Getting root on 4.4

Open SD card for reading and writing to it.
We put a programNextApp SDFixor do the same handles:
1) Get root by the instructions in the header
2) Install a program for reading and editing the system, such asRoot Explorer (File Manager)
3) Open the file /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml
4) We are looking for a block with the following code:
Code
<permission name = "android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE">
<group gid = "sdcard_rw" />
</ permission>
5) Add a group<group gid = "media_rw" />in the end it should turn out:
Code
<permission name = "android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE">
<group gid = "sdcard_rw" />
<group gid = "media_rw" />
</ permission>
6) Reboot the device

Fighting a glitch in the "Russia" time zone on firmware 4.4.x
Option 1: Set any time zone to +3, except for the corresponding time zone (for example, Baghdad)
Option 2: downloadAttached fileicudt51l.dat(18.14 MB)
and replace them with the original one at /system/usr/icu/icudt51l.dat
Do not forget to give reading rights to all (3 checkboxes). You can give a record.
Do not use the File Explorer to replace the file in the ES point, the phone will reboot during copying and you will need firmware, it works correctly through root explorer !!!
P.S This file presumably fits all models, on PadFone S it has also adjusted everything. (To be sure, you can check the size of the “factory” file - 19,032,544 bytes)

Login to Recovery - Firmware Mode
  1. Go to Settings>>Individual settings and uncheck Enable fast download if previously enabled.
  2. We send the phone to reboot (by long pressing the power button and then selecting the appropriate item from the list).
  3. As soon as the screen goes out, hold down and hold the volume key down until the menu "Update Mode" appears
  4. Select the Enter Recovery Mode item by pressing the volume key "down" and confirm the selection with the power key.
  5. Further in the menu we find Update and select the firmware file.

PS The file should be in zip format (and immediately firmware, and not another zip !!!

Firmware manually, if the body does not see the update, or you need to go to WW, TW, CNT (or with a glitch)
Installation: We throw on the internal memory card, the phone says "there is an update, install?", We press "Yes" and wait ...
In case of unsuccessful update attempt (if the system software was deleted and not frozen):
1. We do not clean anything, just put the necessary one over the installed firmware through Recovery, previously thrownto internal memory
2. Now, any firmware will be installed without problems (except for rolling back from 4.4 down).

Instructions Rus

Useful programs for our little animal
Enable Developer Optionsand performance: settings ->reference ->information about the software, click on the build number 7 times.
Obtaining superuser rights - Root is mandatory for using these programs !!!
Programs for obtaining superuser rights - Root

Hide unnecessary icons, change the "battery" view, etc., works on our phone!

File managers incl. with access to the system

Greenify - put down the "extra self-launches" of applications without deleting them
Greenify - does not work without xposed

Backup applications, SMS, calls, freezing unnecessary software

Screenshots after cleaning
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

All that you do - do at your own peril and risk!
Forum Administrationsavagemessiahzine.comand authors of modifications are not responsible for any damage to your device!

Attached files

Attached fileBETA-SuperSU-v2.49.zip(3.83 MB)

Post has been editedcm1 - 01.06.17, 12:53
Reason for editing: Hacking bootloader! Kernel with root shell, init.d support

Rep: (13)
batogofff @ 03.01.2014, 21:19*
With Ruth will not be updated only in those cases, if they were removed / frozen standard applications (at least one, even the most petty). In my practice it has always happened that way.

This seems to be true. I just removed a few. And the update has taken off with an error.

Rep: (14)
Brad some ... To me unwanted applications are not fooling have a full-time function "freeze." If I use it and I have to update the problem, then why this feature? ... Yes, and bug jumped out cursing at some "asus reader ..." ... Still, I think that it is not in remote / frozen applications ...
The unit I have, incidentally, is also worth EAC ... Firmware WW ...

Rep: (6)
I also have frozen do not need the system.

Applications deleted Titanium. Can someone throw backups applications made TITANIUM? Kindle, MyBitCast, Zinio, PressReader. For firmware WW V10.12.3.94

Post has been editedvlan0 - 03.01.14, 21:16

Rep: (0)
oh, Slay of hats firmware update through memory card and will be happy))) current so did

oleandead @ 03.01.2014, 22:14*
oh, Slay of hats firmware update through memory card and will be happy))) current so did

And then 111th firmware "over the air" update?

Rep: (62)
Ruth had all been updated normally. Once the software is not deleted, only freezin regular means.

Another question to those who have to update is an error: unused system software was removed?

Homusv @ 03.01.2014, 22:20*
Another question to those who have to update is an error: unused system software was removed?

Removes ... Right now shake the 94th of caps, I try to ask her again to update ...

Software is not deleted, only the frost. Navitel deleted, but put normal.

oleandead @ 03.01.2014, 22:14*

This version from the beginning has been clear. But this is all from scratch again to adjust. Can someone throw still backups applications?

Take from the firmware folder APP files you want, and let down their system.

but it is not zero))) but which lacks the renewed my contacts and everything else - intact, and put all the prog, has been updated over the air, bend deleted

Put the 94th, from hats, updated on ... I do not want to say that all updated ...

upgraded, wait, I have also been updated, and moreover in the header link was not working at the beginning of the week I was drained off from the previous site, put it, then updated etoy and then by air to posldeny ... firmware way to keep the memory card)) at just in case ...

How much time passed between the update and the update of the hats in the air?

5 minutes maybe ...

I have an hour has passed ...

Rep: (1)
The new PadFone A86 FW version: V10.12.3.111 release note prompt that indicates the symbolism of FW

fredipc @ 04.01.2014, 01:24*
The new PadFone A86 FW version: V10.12.3.111 release note prompt that indicates the symbolism of FW

FW - Firmware

Rep: (62)
vlan0 @ 3.1.2014, 22:40*
But this is all from scratch again to adjust. Can someone throw still backups applications?

Why did everything from scratch? I reset after the deadline for applications to the factory settings, all from the convenience store automatically tightened, and their settings and data helped to return to the place Titanium and pre-made backups of these same data. It is very convenient and reliable.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/01/20, 9:10