Sony Xperia Z - OmniROM Firmware (OS 4.x.x - 5.x.x)

Rep: (45)
Sony Xperia Z - OmniROM Firmware (OS 4.x.x - 5.x.x)
PictureYuga, c6606, c6602, c6603, L36a, L36h, L36i
The main: Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Sony Xperia Z Owners Club пїЅ | Sony & SE Owners Club пїЅ
Additionally: Accessories пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Font replacement пїЅ
Firmware: Official firmware (OS 4.x.x, 5.h.h) пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod Firmware (OS 4.xx) пїЅ | CyanogenMod 12 (OS 5.0.X) LOLLIPOP пїЅ | MIUI firmware (OS 4.xx) пїЅ | Firmware OmniROM (OS 4.x.h - 5.x.h) пїЅ

Template for the design of firmware / Template for the design of the nuclei- all helping - a plus!

Theme Rules
Novice
Attached Image

1. In this topic are allForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com! andRules section "Android - firmware"
  2. All newcomers learn how to properly make posts:Posting forum posts
  3. Messages with questions about the release date of the new firmware is considered a flood.will be deleted without warning.
  4. The news about the release of the new firmware, or the uploading of the firmware itself should be written in one message and should contain:
    • Name and version number(required)
    • Firmware description(required)
    • Link to the original message(required)
    • Download link(required)
    • List of changes(optional)
    • Fully translated into Russian. Otherwise, such a postwill be deleted without warning.

5. Questions, comments and answers to the questions "Which firmware is better," "I recommend this," "Put it will not regret"will be deleted without warning!
  6. Opinions, type - I liked it, or bad firmware,will be deleted without warning!Only a detailed opinion, useful to other users, is welcome!
  7. Screenshots remove under spoiler. Posts with open SCREENSwill be deleted - WITHOUT WARNING
  8. If your question has already been discussed - Duplicationwill be deleted - without warning!
  9. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super !!! ”At our forum, it’s customary to say“ Thank you ”by increasing your reputation by clicking on the buttonAttached Image
  10. If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Attached Image(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put the "+".
  11. Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just select the main points and press the buttonAttached Image
  12. It is forbidden to write a message containing the answer of the type: “see the cap”, “read the manual”, etc.
    • Or ignore the question
    • Or write a specific answer

13. When describing the problem, indicate the version of the firmware as what actions were taken.
  14. Before asking a question, MUST use the search on the topic in the upper right corner of the page.
  15. MUST read the cap a few times.
  16. Help make the branch cleaner and more useful! Use PODMOD - buttonsAttached ImageAttached Imagefor posting evaluation.
  17. Minus: flooding, offtopic, breaking the rules. Plus: useful posts, instructions, etc. So much easier and more convenient to keep the branch clean and tidy. Thank you very much.
  18. Any post off topic (offtop) or not carrying a meaning (flood), as well as questions, exactly as the answers to them, which are in the header -will be deleted without warning
Important!
Everything that you do is done at your own peril and risk! No one is responsible for your actions!

• When unlocked butlodadere can not be updated over the air !!!
  • (you can not do an OTA update!)
  • This topic assumes that you are familiar with the topicsSony Xperia Z - Official firmwareandSony Xperia Z - custom firmware. On unlocking the bootloader, Root-rights rekaveri contact there!
  • Before any action, read the instructions and re-read the topic header!
  • Before the reinsertion always make a backup of the system! (Entrance rekaveri /backup and restore / backup)
  • If your message has been deleted, it means:
    • Your message does not match the topic
    • Your message has already been replied to.
    • The answer in your message has already been given
    • Your message violates forum rules or forum rules.
Drivers and Utilities
Official
Unofficial
firmware OmniROM
For all CyanogenMod / MIUI / OmniROM firmware requires an unlocked bootloader!

Official site
Changes
Topical
All current versions, seehere.
OmniROM 5.x.xhere.
Outdated
Installation
    Before you begin installing custom firmware, make sure that the phone battery is charged more than 60% (and better and in full) !!!

Detailed instructions for first-time installs custom.
    1. Download the latest versionOmnirom, GAPPSandSuperSU. And stores everything on a memory card.
    2. Proceed to unlock bootloader'a (see. In the "Instructions" tab)
    I note that points 3-9 are designed for a recovery. If you have it already exists, go to step 10(Still, I advise you to put rekaveri here -tyk)
    3. From the archive, copy the downloaded firmwareboot.imgto folder withfastboot(near the filefastboot.exe)
    4. Turn off the phone.
    5. Loading device in fastboot mode (Volume UP + USBcable connects to computer ->FASTBOOT MODE)
    6. Open the command line (Win + Rand type cmd)
    7. Go to the directory fastbutom (Sure touse the command below, is to go in with fastbutom directory)
    cd c: \ fastboot

8. Use the command to flash the kernel in a format.img
    fastboot flash boot boot.img

9. After the firmware to boot into rekaveri, holdingvolume +(If not, then the core Kriven'ko stitched - sew again)
    10. Once in recovery do:
  • Wipe User Data
  • Wipe cache
  • Advanced =>Wipe Dalvick Cache
  • Mounts and Storage =>Format System

11. Further sew itself OmniROM firmware and other software then (GAPPS, SuperSU):Install .zip from SDCard ->Install Custom.zip
12. After installation, all in order, clickReboot systemand we look forward to when the device restarts.
13. We are waiting for the download is complete, set up the initial settings. Rejoice!
Instructions
Useful
SoftUseful information
Shortcuts
If the deviceturned off
  • Volume Up + USB Cableconnects to computer ->FASTBOOT MODE (Lights upbluediode) - firmware firmware, kernels.
  • Volume Down + USB Cableconnects to computer ->FLASHMODE (Lights upgreendiode) - firmware official firmware

If the deviceincluded
  • Power + Volume Down- Screenshot.
  • Power + Volume Up until the display turns off(without waiting for vibro) - off
  • Power + Volume Up to 1st vibro- reboot
  • Power + Volume Up to 3rd vibro- shutdown (hot-like when the battery is disconnected)
  • *#*#7378423#*#*- service menu
  • *#*#4636#*#*- information
  • *#*#73556673#*#*- demo mode

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Update caps
Added 04/01/2014
  • Correction sections for easier use
Added 31/03/2015
  • Experimental version 5.x.x
  • Corrected links, added the instructions and information in the section "useful"
Added 04/04/2015
  • 5.1 screenshots

Section on xda | OmniROM 5.1 XDA

User activity

Be mutually polite! We have to say on the forum "thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonAttached Image
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Attached Imageand let us know who helped you, whom to put the "+".

Post has been editedFruitzZ - 04.06.15, 19:08

Rep: (2326)
M
We move to a subsection, fruitful discussion!

Rep: (35)
Good afternoon, colleagues!

Set yesterday OmniROM 4.4.1. I switched to ART environment. Everything works fast and without glitches. The battery holds up very well. Very happy!

A few questions:
1. Where can I customize the list and order of the fast switch from the top menu?
2. Is it possible to put this firmware port Camera Honami? (In the course of his own experiment with the installation (set of rekaveri ZIP) events gave the setting error and a subsequent restart in the body hanging on the label SONY further refused to boot. We had to re-reinstall ROM, GAPPS and SuperSU).

Rep: (1)
Who put already? unsubscribe you are coming from, how stable work as a whole,
how lte,
increased life span, or vice versa
lags interface
how the camera behaves?

Rep: (101)
moris1985,
What is there to describe? The situation is the same as that in the official CM.
Everything works, the camera on a standard for cyanide level (weak).
Gluttony is moderate, but it is a merit of Google, as this trend is observed on all the Android firmware 4.4h.
The interface works well, but Trebuchet on Android 4.3 which was better.
Nothing special.
People say that the radio works (I have not tried the Omni, only Beanstalk).
romanb75 @ 10.12.2013, 18:10*
Port Camera Honami?

I do not advise. The camera can deliver what you want, Focal is best suited for cyan, but actually it does not change. While wood is not a normal pack, the camera will shoot badly.

And that, once here the whole topic is dedicated to one version, but would be nice to proof-link in the header to add. And then will come the newcomers: "What's the Omni-set this," and will be a bunch of identical questions to scribble.

Post has been editedkleymor.metal - 10.12.13, 19:07

Rep: (63)
Here's what I think about OmniRom:
Let's start with the fact that the Omni and CM - two different ROM-a.
The Omni, for the moment, the main competitor of CM. He was not based on it, and in many ways different. The main difference is a response to bugs and significant updates. CM ignores the reports of bugs from nightly. They believe that this is normal, as the nightly are not final firmware. The Omni, in turn, responds to every bug and is doing everything to cure their immediate update.
Another difference Omni at the moment are Push-notification of the incoming call; OpenDelta (Updates without downloading a ROM-full); file manager, integrated framework; active display, etc.
For me the most interesting thing about this ROM LRA developers:
Chainfire - creator SuperSU
XpLoDWilD - former developer in CyanogenMod, the creator of Focal Camera
Dees_Troy - creator TWRP.
These developers have long been working with Android and I am very interested to see how their eyes should be the perfect ROM.

romanb75 @ 10.12.2013, 06:10*
1. Where can I customize the list and order of the fast switch from the top menu?

They can be configured using GravityBox (version KitKat). To work GravityBox need Xposed Framework, which does not work with ART. Xposed automatically switch Wednesday on Dalvic, if not do it manually.

Post has been editedAUDIMEN - 05.01.14, 13:50
Reason for editing: Joined posts!

Rep: (73)
Guys who use, if not difficult, to dash off a really detailed description. Pros, cons, the sound is very important. Very much not liking cyan only ARCS less, he was sitting on myavke. I certainly understand that it is easier to install and see, but the computer is rarely on hand lately. And if you change the way global version without the support of WB, fraught with glitches. Who it is not difficult to write or can where you can read already.

nomad0 @ 11.12.2013, 12:38*
easy to install yourself and see, but the computer is rarely on hand lately. And if you change the way global version without the support of WB, fraught with glitches

Indeed, it is easier to install and poyuzat, check all parameters of interest.
PC does not need to be installed. Someone somewhere wrote that during the transition from other firmware, first you need to flash the kernel 4.4. At the Omni I got up without pre-core firmware. But even if they need to flash the kernel, all this can be done from rekaveri. Shakes the body core, ROM, GAPPS, SuperSU. Doing a backup, just in case. Then sew rekaveri of core reloads rekaveri, hereinafter referred to as:
In rekaveri do: в—¦Wipe User Data
в—¦Wipe Cache
в—¦Advanced =>Wipe Dalvick Cache
в—¦Mounts and Storage =>Format System

Sews files: firmware, gapps, superSU

I now worth nightie on December 10. Everything works. I switched to ART environment. Fast and without glitches. The battery holds up very well (yesterday, with the active use - 14h without recharging). LTE operates. The camera takes mediocre. The sound is not very loud (louder than the drain). Overall satisfied.
But most importantly, in each update, developers something to change, improve, add. Thus, there is hope that the stable version will be released soon.

I put svezhachok. Nakata standard gappsy - disappeared from the convenience store purchases. I had to put paranoid gappsy (where, incidentally, a free office: yes2:)
Omni huge minus - there is no way to choose a topic (or temchuzer very well hidden). Another minus - very few options, some useful things are lacking, such as the setup menu button. The third drawback - the problem with proprietary applications. If Chainfire - creator SuperSU, why he had not thought of it in preset omni? A cobblestone garden in XpLoDWilD - where Fock-camera? Branded file manager is not, although it is not necessary, it is still a third-party (eg SE) is much more convenient. Active display - the same halo, only differently called.
In short, kicking rum can be long, so move on to the pluses.
1. Finally, sawed smooth, now it is the same as in 4.3.
2. Sound softened now tops not whistle.
3. There is some fun to design, such as a button "clear all" surrounded indicator memory.
4. You can record video from the screen.
5. It seems, so far, thank God, does not fall anything, crashes were not.
6. TWRP recowery (hooray!) Pre-installed.
And some other stuff.

In general, good rum, but perehvalili it. While real advantages over classic cyanogen not see. A to BeanStalk far from both.

Added a little later

What is it? o.O
compromising
Attached Image
Attached Image

Trash! : Nono:

Post has been editedkleymor.metal - 11.12.13, 21:20

One of the developers said: "Getting a delta update was in the list above, than integration SuperSU We have plans for an open SuperSU, but we do not have time Who made the Omni, can put SSU through recovery, and now SuperSU has backuptool support.. the regular version, ie Pro ". Help deliver?

Post has been editedFruitzZ - 11.12.13, 21:57

FruitzZ @ 11.12.2013, 22:25*
not enough time. Who put the Omni, can put SSU through recovery

I want everything ready! On a silver platter (as in BamAndroid).
Somehow it's strange - before supersu is initially in different firmware was, and now the creator of the Roma do not want to put your application! Halo they pushed, butanimatsiyu changed, nastroechki tweaked, and about his trademark Ruth forgotten. Originally, however ...

kleymor.metal @ 11.12.2013, 22:38*
If you are a developer and as an upgrade, released Omnyu with supersu, you will have great respect.

There is no sense now to do something. They update their build every day, one of them must appear SuperSU: yes2:
Here you are. Should work on the Omni.Attached fileUPDATE-SuperSU-v1.80.zip(1.11 MB)

Post has been editedFruitzZ - 11.12.13, 21:52

Rep: (73)
romanb75 @ 11.12.2013, 18:11*
PC does not need to be installed

it is not necessary to install this is understandable) but custom bikes in any case it is better to put on a pure stock, will help avoid the problems already faced just.
romanb75 @ 11.12.2013, 18:11*
The sound is not very loud (louder than the drain)

clear, get out fishing rods. overriding sound to me on the phone after the connection)

romanb75 @ 11.12.2013, 03:11*
The sound is not very loud (louder than the drain).

Well, you can argue about it, because at the Omni have customized (added some settings) EQ. It allows you to increase the volume, bass, etc.
As for quality, then to reach the firmware from Sony are almost impossible :). Well, only if you are very well set up PlayerPro.

kleymor.metal @ 11.12.2013, 09:31*
Branded file manager is not

There is :) . "Documents" is called. His in AppMenedzhere not find, because it is built into the framework.
Screenshot
Attached Image

kleymor.metal @ 11.12.2013, 09:31*
Active display - the same halo, only in a different way is called

Active display allows you to display a notification and hours when the phone is moving (for example, when the phone out of his pocket dostavaniya). A feature taken from the Moto X. On Xperia Z is not very useful, because the screen is not Amoled. But that's my personal opinion.

Rom is in the early stages of development - so while we should not expect much. I remember with cyanogen was the same. But the potential of this novel is big, and I think that six months later, many prefer the Omni than CM.

kleymor.metal @ 11.12.2013, 10:30*
Somehow it's strange - before supersu is initially in different firmware was, and now the creator of the Roma do not want to put your application
This is the problem of the official Roma - if you add applications - the "open source" only. Give rum to breathe, I am sure that the first "stable release" everything will be in place.

Post has been editedAUDIMEN - 05.01.14, 13:51
Reason for editing: Joined posts!

nomad0 @ 12.12.2013, 05:33*
custom bikes in any case it is better to put on a clean sink

It does not matter what set of custom. Before the first setting you are in any case everything is clean and formatiruesh.

Posted 12/12/2013, 9:21:

muradm @ 12.12.2013, 09:18*
Quote (romanb75 @ 11.12.2013, 03:11) The sound is not very loud (louder than the drain) .Nu, it is possible to argue, as the Omni have customized (added some settings) EQ. It allows you to increase the volume, bass, etc.

DSP Manager configured. But the sound is still quieter than the drain.

Hello!

I will occasionally write about the nuances identified who would like to have corrected.

Service staff at the time of waking activates the screen just a few seconds, then the Service continues to call, but the screen is turned off and to turn off the alarm, you must first turn on the screen, then turn off the alarm clock - it is not convenient!

Here is anotherseriousnuance.

Delta update works very strange! Search and offer to download updates. Agrees. Downloaded nightly updates. It is proposed to install them. Agrees. There is an automatic restart in rekaveri and automatic installation of downloaded updates. Then reboot and optimization applications and run in a working condition. And voila ...! GAPPSy flew, SuperSu flew, flew uchetki Google, organization and desktop settings flew. We have to re-enter the rekaveri, again put GAPPSy, SuperSu, again wait for a long optimization applications, and then re-configure uchetku and desktops.

Why such an automatic delta update ?! From her more harm than good!

In yet whether Delta can be disconnected from the automatic update checks?

And is it possible to add Delta visible list of updates made to a user decides to upgrade or wait for a more significant updates?

Sleepwear come out every day, with the Delta as it is now does not want to configure all over again every day!

Another detail (not sure whether to fix / change is possible).

After installing the new firmware, I remove the unnecessary system applications. Well I do not use, for example, Appolo, built-in calculator and other pre-prog.

After installing the Delta upgrade all remote application newly installed me. It has to be removed again.

Is it possible to configure the update so that Delta realized that such and such applications in the current firmware is not present, so as not to applications that are not in the system (which is not necessary)?

Post has been editedloza - 12.12.13, 13:27

Rep: (42)
romanb75 @ 12.12.2013, 19:07*
Is it possible to configure the update so that Delta realized that such and such applications in the current firmware is not present, so as not to applications that are not in the system (which is not necessary)?

Not to put the application most likely can not be adjusted, but they can be frozen (eg Titanium). As a result of the upgrade, a frozen app and will remain as such. : Smile:

romanb75 @ 11.12.2013, 22:21*
In yet whether Delta can be disconnected from the automatic update checks?

all the checkboxes for the networks can be removed in the Delta configuration. I think this will stop the application from checking for updates. Or you can remove the application from Titanium.
By the way, I then manual updates and firmware gapps to reboot (to account is not flew) I go to the Titanium and he sort of application so that the newly installed applications (remote system programs that reinstall) are first list. This makes their removal fast and takes 3-5 minutes.

Rep: (83)
If it is not difficult to tell what I'm doing wrong. Bootloader unlocked, Ruth is there, but when you install writes error in external sd status 7. In the search found a solution to the problem, but when I do as it says in the instructions is still the same. I tried to put the latest build of 4.2.2 and 4.1.1

Rep: (5)
andrew2222,

It's not scary. Go into the firmware itself further you enter META-INF then com google then later in the folder android
The android folder will open two file file update-script as text, you can through the notebook, but it is better to open the program Notepad ++ here is the link [url = "http: //notepad-plus-pl.../download/v6.5.2.html.In general, how to install, update-script file is opened using this program! There will be written here that assert (getprop and so on. All this stands out to show_progress line does not touch him and everything that goes on after this line. Deletes the selected text, save the file, throws itself into the phone firmware and install!

Post has been editedArtur05 - 12.12.13, 23:32

Rep: (83)
Artur05, This I did not help. What you rekaveri? (Unless of course you have this firmware). Maybe it's him.

Rep: (5)
andrew2222,
but in the core of the firmware is?

If there is then let down the firmware to your phone, transfer the kernel to the desktop, and then sew through fleshtul, get Ruth to help Kingo Android ROOT program.
Just in the nucleus can be normal rekaveri

Posted on 13/12/2013, 11:07:

andrew2222,
I firmware MIUI 3.11.29 I've done since you painted;)

Post has been editedandrei197405 - 13.12.13, 16:05

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/02/20, 8:11