> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Philips Xenium W7555 - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (0)
DiscussionPhilips Xenium W7555
PicturePhilips Xenium W7555
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | PHILIPS CLUB пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
Technical characteristics of Philips Xenium W7555:
Network: GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), WCDMA (900/2100 MHz)
Platform (at the time of the announcement): Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
Display: touchscreen, 4.5 ", 960x540 pixels, IPS
Camera: 8 MP, autofocus, flash
Processor: MSM8225Q SKUD 4 cores, 1.2 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
Internal Memory: 4 GB
Memory card: microSD up to 32 GB
FM radio
Battery: 2400 mAh (built-in)
Talk time: up to 13 hours
Listening time: up to 35 hours
Dimensions: 136.77x68.46x13.10 mm
Weight: 154 g
Form factor: monoblock with touchscreen
Type: smartphone
Announcement date: December 2, 2013
Release Date: December 2013

Additional photos
Attached ImageAttached Image
Instructions
useful links
From personal experience

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 21.01.16, 22:17
Reason for editing: memory swapping

Rep: (114)
* Mar_Ivan,
Learn to use the search engine!Restoration from the state of "brick"

Rep: (1)
Hello.
Guys, someone tell me where to dig? I'm thinking to put this device in a garbage bag.
He got me with no signs of life. Not been charged, there was no indications. Only when you insert Charging Flashing touch buttons.
Disabled / connected batteries - included. Writes 5% of the battery. Charging - indication exists, but does not charge. And very much like heated from two places that are hidden (see photo). I tried to push directly from the z / 3.7V at 350mA, no pulse (as he called the Transformer like). Held 15 minutes, I turn on the charge of 6%, and writes a few seconds again 5%. At idle the s / y betrayed 7.5-8v when connected to the battery - 3.5V, it is said that contact was. Himself battery is flat, not inflated, the output shows something like 3.6-3.8v.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedsHiFt_666 - 31.03.18, 23:38

* sHiFt_666,
Try it on my posts in the topic search, I once threw the Old where the controller Akuma solder jumper to get around the problem with the blinking touch-sensitive buttons. There are prerequisites to believe that the problem with him.

* SILENT WARRIOR ,
So no longer flash button after disconnecting / connecting battery.
I'm more concerned about why the board during the "charging" crazy hot. It is unlikely that this can affect Akuma

sHiFt_666 @ 02.04.18, 22:49*
It is unlikely that this can affect Akuma

It may well. All the same, no other options, to find a new Akuma at least for the test is almost impossible. And besides, if well prosherstit topic can be surprised by how many people have often had problems with batteries.
Personally, I have two phones, both are parents, and both I soldered the jumper on the controller Akuma. Unfortunately, a realistic assessment of serviceability of the board itself can only have a hands-good Akuma.

Post has been editedSILENT WARRIOR - 03.04.18, 11:37

zncht I report, we can who are interested.
Prior bridge current to the battery could be 0.2 A fraction of a second, and immediately 0 (blunt stylus on the + and -).
Put the jumper, the battery began to give 10A: blush: in short circuit mode: D. I gathered, still wildly body is heated, but Googling the topic in the vast began to suspect that it's all true.
And aleluya - charge the battery went. From yusb companies it was 20 minutes - not a one percentage has not increased, then hooked up to 2A FastChardzh 15-20 minutes somewhere in the 10 percent of the battery charged.
Thank you, quiet warrior))

Post has been editedsHiFt_666 - 03.04.18, 13:49

Recently encountered such a problem. In the evenings, when I walk the dog, listening to the radio. Suddenly, the radio is turned off. I take out my phone and see that on the screen a black background with the word "initialization". Press the "Home" and the radio working. And so a few times during the evening. What is it and how to disable?

* Ordinary,
It looks like a third-party software, such as launcher.

No third-party software. application by the manufacturer only.

Guys, hey) I want to use this phone in the country in the mode "wi-fi access point" if any of the custom firmware to this devaysu one that allows you to limit the number of users in the access point mode? (The problem is that the country has davaysy with a very ancient vayfay that only work in an open network mode and password are not set for the access point, in this case perfectly help feature "limitation of number of users," but in the drain prlshivke it is not ) Thank you for attention.

Tell me where you can buy separately tachskin for philips w7555?
Or maybe that sells display assembly?

* Grecha96,
Ali have three sellers modules assembly, do not see anything difficult in order from there)

* SILENT WARRIOR The problem is the price :) phone with a screen from 1500-2000 as well as the display itself

* Grecha96,
If for you it is expensive, then you direct road to Avito, sit and go, suddenly someone corpse with a screen sells.

Rep: (5)
SILENT WARRIOR @ 11.01.19, 15:19*
who suddenly corpse with a screen sells.

Well, I for example, I did. First I sought, tortured, and then climbed up on Avito, found a corpse there for a thousand, and now I have a working phone and phone parts and a half :) Two Batteries, one really have to solder a jumper, but nothing :) issues have now become more than answers :) I've lost all the standardization and logic manufacturers of bodies ... Here let Google do its (thanks to Linus) OSes for free (though linuh the idea belongs to Torvald, and that he was not condemned by Google - I'll never know, but oh okay, not that it) and the driver for the device who does? manufacturer under gugloos? Well, then there should be a clear line as in Windows ... And then one does that rekaveri only with a computer you can go to the second, that generally comes up with EDL mode, for the confusion is? This infuriates already rather, you take the body and do not know that there nahrenovertili these bydlokodery !? The bottles zalochat, then finally will create some kind of garbage, such as E unlocker (this is generally a separate topic for the book !!!) Che is happening at all?

SILENT WARRIOR @ 11.01.19, 15:19*
boot.wav

Well, Che, I won at the start beeper vedroida :) Now the tone of Group of Seven set to work :) But the problem was in the flow of sample. On katabatic boot.wav worth sampling in 1411.2 kb \ s A standard wav to only 160 kb \ sec. I manually on softiny ordered a new frequency, transcode and voila! All plays :)
Oh, I almost forgot, you need to press a certain codec!
Audio Codec:
pcm_s16le
Here is his "nickname" :)
A sofitinoy I delat following: Xilisoft Audio Converter 6

Post has been editedrastrapovi4 - 23.02.19, 16:19

* Melmont,

In continuation of my Post # 588 ver.3 (Please delete the previous ones, does not allow me to edit the browser)
I do not know what has caused, fell back to 33 firmware, and lo and behold ... there was an error on the 38 "out of memory" in the same action.
1. Make a full body relief with a check mark in the "cleansing" sd.
2. After downloading and billing settings go in the "Developer" - debugging on usb. Next, in the "Security" - unknown sources.
3. manipulate both here DNS AT-002 - Discussion - (ext2 -

Links via the link on the topic do not work, or rather the theme has a message describing the files, too, but for a long time, alas, and the topic was closed and where it all take is not clear in the end it was picked, and only the time lost when he came to fill faylov.I like everything is clear and beautiful, and I want to say thank you, but in the end the service bear! : Thank_you:

1ndeec @ 23.02.19, 19:54*
But in the end the service bear!

Hello! Well, what do you want? Phone a long time ago already, many lying in a drawer, and use Xiaomei, or other devices ... Everything! The upshot was that phone time! There were only here are "idiots" as we are, who are interested in this tube, for all its shortcomings :) So do not waste your nerves. You're trying to win, "memory" fine as I understand it in the phone? Here I'm just over this mess around and tell about what I realized:
Memory is in the phone, cherished 2 gig, you can not repartition in favor of 700 megabytes of memory and an android body. You can only "crutches" Mount (attached to the system unit) SD card, and then simply throwing off on her part of the application! BUT!!! Part and is pretty weighty, will still be a 700 MB memory! Just her scoring! And nothing you do not do this ... So far, anyway. Here I'm looking for how to do a little blood. Brick is not hunting to get :)
There's an option, through scatter to do it, BUT! Scatter need our phone! Without it, fuck what happens, except the brick.
Philips Xenium W832 - Firmware (Post snow_man_86 # 18323591)

Post has been editedrastrapovi4 - 23.02.19, 21:54

Rep: (2)
* 1ndeec I was very surprised. I can not remember now, what kind of links and files, but once you detail shtudiruete topic - look right through Google, by name?

Posted 02/24/2019, 7:40:

rastrapovi4 @ 23.02.19, 21:38*
Phone a long time ago already, many lying in a drawer, and

All is well: unsure:: blush:

Victory! This can be done through the terminal ... BUT! It is necessary to read the addresses, because there is a shift of sections. In general, it is possible, but confused! In general, in theory, you can drain all my memory from the phone, along with the markup. BUT! EMMCRAW does not see my body in the EDL through the 9008 (6) interface ... Sorry! If you have ideas, I easily salt everything on my body. Confirmation screenshot ...
Attached Image

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 14.04.19, 22:18

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/05/20, 10:58