> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

[WP8] Dungeon Hunter 4 | [Action] RPG from Gameloft

Rep: (605)
[WP8] Dungeon Hunter 4
Version: 1.0.1.5
Genre: Action

Last update of the game in the header:2.05.2015

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Features
Content Rating:
Attached Image
Download size:
947 MB
Required:
Windows Phone 8
Application Requirements:
  • phone ID
  • multimedia playback
  • microphone
  • data services
  • motion sensor and directions
  • HD720P (720x1280)
  • WVGA (480x800)
  • WXGA (768x1280)

Description:
Here is a continuation of the most fascinating and exciting role-playing saga!

***** WALK OUT YOUR HEAD INTO A CLASSICAL DANGER CROWLER!
- A thrilling storyline and beautiful visual design
- PUSHED the hordes of enemies, defeat their treacherous leaders
- COLLECT rich trophies

***** REAL RPG
- CHOOSE one of 4 character classes with unique combat skills
- IMPROVE combat skills
- IMPROVE, create and enchant equipment
- Uncover the secret of your character

***** WELCOME TO NETWORK MODE
- Challenge monsters in shared mode with friends
- Show your excellence in PvP!

Demons — a race that had been considered extinct for millions of years, returned to earth. Waking up after a nightmare, you discover your kingdom, Valentia, in the flames of war. You leave the battle without a scratch thanks to the incredible power, mystically bestowed upon you from heaven. And become the last hope of your oppressed people ...

The method of rapid production of crystals

Attached Image

Homepage: http://www.gameloft.com

Download:
XAP:
dungeon_hunter_4_v1.0.1.5.xap
past versions
Attached Image

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/ru-ru/store/ap...7-9d89e7c3e019#

Post has been editedCH.U.SH - 02.05.15, 12:40
Reason for editing: update

Rep: (1)
Is there a version for NL that has 512mb ram?

Rep: (58)
vitaly_ntfg
It seems like gloft began to support phones 512 mb frames;)

Rep: (5)
On lumia520 it falls right after loading the level, I think the same song on all other devices with 512 operatives

Rep: (0)
Hello. Tell me, how to put on the Nokia Lumia 520, in detail ??

Rep: (17)
I guess: I saw on YouTube that you can play PC. Met references in the reviews. And how to do it - not enlightened.
There is a problem: when entering the game it offers to upgrade, and after clicking on the button it throws it out of the game. The market says nothing about the update. I'm afraid to kill the Persian with reinstal.
Who can - please answer.

Hello. Tell me, how to put on the Nokia Lumia 520, in detail ??

I met on the network information that it would not be possible to install the game on a piece of iron, with a memory of less than 512.
I also met mentions that the manufacturer "seemingly" plans to release the game on a piece of memory with 512 memory.

Post has been editedesqado - 17.12.13, 16:45

Rep: (1)
How to get out of this game? I did not find something ... I press it back, it switches to the game or in the menu.

How to get out of this game? I did not find something ... I press it back, it switches to the game or in the menu.

On the map, click back. will offer to go out.

Rep: (3)
on android, it quietly goes with 512 oz to medium

forum1985 @ 12/19/2013, 12:39*
on android, it quietly goes with 512 oz to medium

You came to be measured with pussies? Theme for Win OS

You came to be measured with pussies? Theme for Win OS

why pussies just if she goes there then why can't she go here? windows phone8 is also a powerful platform

Rep: (4)
Can I somehow play with the android player? I have on vinfone 1.0.0e and on android 1.4.0. = \\

Rep: (0)
The problem with the request to update the game itself was gone.
Who knows how to craft 100 class weapons?

In the location of the Valentinian courtyard, iron and dragolite often fall.

I guess: I saw on YouTube that you can play PC. Met references in the reviews. And how to do it - not enlightened.
There is a problem: when entering the game it offers to upgrade, and after clicking on the button it throws it out of the game. The market says nothing about the update. I'm afraid to kill the Persian with reinstal.
Who can - please answer.

In Windows 8 you go to the market, download it and play it)

Roget @ 01/12/2014, 11:50 PM*
In Windows 8 you go to the market, download it and play it)

there's no such thing. two cars looked. What does availability depend on?

The people, and the crystals in any way other than buying for real money is?
And sometimes the game crashes when you turn it off. And in places a couple of times podlagivalo. And this is talking about the quality of optimization made by developers ...

The people, and the crystals in any way other than buying for real money is?
And sometimes the game crashes when you turn it off. And in places a couple of times podlagivalo. And this is talking about the quality of optimization made by developers ...

Once a day (the exact time did not measure, but there is a suspicion that after 12) the Wheel of Fortune is available. The very first prize may be 10kris. Every day to get 10kris. you must click the button "Bronze Lottery" ->make sure there are no crises ->Click "back." Repeat until the appearance of Chris in the first prize.
Or on events, but they rarely happen and give 5kris.

And it happens when you roll up a few times - the luffs disappear. You run in the void and only the doors are visible. I more often have a case that runs a weapon on a dark circle. Also crashes.

there's no such thing. two cars looked. What does availability depend on?

you need the United States region to be in the settings

esqado
Yes, I found a way to get a huge amount of crystals) Now about 100000+
We find a weapon with a rune, disassemble it, there is a process of disassembly, which can be accelerated for the crystals. We turn off the game, go to the settings, turn on the mode in the plane, then time and date, and translate it into several months before, save the changes. Open the game, you will see a question mark in the item that we parse, click on the item and where it is written to speed up we see a large number with a minus, for example "-67896" click on speed and we get this number of crystals! : D

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 15:46