> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

SKTools | SKKV Software Toolkit

Rep: (482)
Sktools
version 4.5.1.5

Last update of the program in the header19.07.11

Attached Image

SK Toolkit

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Sktools allows you to clean the PDA file system, maintain databases, perform system backup / restore and much more. The utility finds and deletes unnecessary temporary files and folders, IE link history, corrupted installers, copies of files, etc. The program also allows you to work with memory cards - export / import to XML files, formatting cards, deleting data. SKTools is able to display the PDA's task manager, information about plug-ins, a list of programs being launched at the moment the device is turned on, add and remove programs, and has other features.

Opportunities SKTools:
  • Multi-language user interface support
  • Compatible with WM5, WM6 Classic and Professional
  • Automatic operation mode (including at scheduled time)
  • Show system information
  • A list of installed programs with an indication of the place and time of installation. Extensive program uninstall options.
  • The list of installed input methods and modules of the Today window. Enable / disable, delete, and other operations.
  • Search and delete temporary and unnecessary files.
  • Cleaning of temporary information and files of communication programs.
  • Cleaning the registry.
  • Hard and soft reset directly from the program (in some way also garbage collection).
  • List of system databases, deletion, cleaning, export / import.
  • Using database export / import you can transfer contacts to other PDAs.
  • Search and delete shortcuts to nowhere, identical labels, identical files, files formed as a result of the work of various programs.
  • Some backup features.
  • Information about memory cards and some operations with them.
  • List of processes.
  • Management programs run at system startup.
  • "Clean!" (all cleaning utilities working and showing results in one working window are customizable, like everything in sktools)
  • "SIM Contacts"
  • "SIM SMS"
  • Registry Editor
  • "Benchmark" (average CPU and file system speeds are considered)
  • Shortcut Wizard (creating shortcuts for SKTools)
  • Creating CAB files based on installed programs
  • Converting REG files to CAB files
  • Statistics.
  • Additional programs and modules.
  • Much more

Sktools nominated and entered the finalists on 2005 Best Software Awards is the winner Best Software Awards 2006 and Best Software Awards 2007

Sktools 4.5.1.5 (release)
Update 2/3 ->4 is not free, but a hundred of our money for userssavagemessiahzine.com. Updates 4.x->4.y free

Changes:
New in version 4.xx:here
New in version 4.5.1.5:here
New in version 4.5.1.4:here

Download the latest versions:

More options here + Utility for unpacking backup files on PC

How to russify?
When installing, tick the Russian interface after installationTools->Settings->Main Settings, there - UI Language , if there is no choice of the Russian language (they didn’t mark Russian, or put it in cab), then you should download it from offsite Russian MUI and help CAB , install and then switch.

Additionally:
Theme archive
SKtools Benchmark
Help program in the formatDoc - thank Gorzo
SKTools Standard and Lite for WM5 / WM6 Smartphones discussed in this topic: SKTools Lite

Offsite S K: s-k-tools.com ,

Download the official (non-warez) key generator .
generator file checksums
MD5: 57c475b09595cf0d35144f2cb17c594b
SHA1: d09a4b10e6d310b936b1e2720d795213e1d2ec5e
SHA256: 7d36936e0706fef6f49718a4b285a9160176e35ea283674cbea46503431f874e

All questions onsupport (dog) s-k-tools.com
The line above implies the questions:
Where is the crack? How to buy? Where can one buy? What to pay? Where to pay? Waiting for 1-2-10 minutes-hours-days in the key is not!? The key does not work !!! etc.

The program is free for userssavagemessiahzine.com, use the link above to get the key generator

ATTENTION! Developer - Warez which is prohibited on the forum. Questions about hacking / varese, etc. will be punished RO!

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedS_K - 26.09.16, 20:13

sprigh,

1. Does the backup file open normally? Is its content as expected?
2. How long does the restoration take? If bang-reload-bang reload, then obviously something is wrong!

Rep: (7)
Now, that's how everything happens quickly. Why is that? I have done these backups only a few times, and have been restored only once a long time ago. Then everything passed without problems

Rep: (53)
sprigh,
can backup crookedly done .. he did, everything was fine

I don't know for that. The system does. In short, you have to restore it yourself

Rep: (98)
I don't know for that. The system does. In short, you have to restore it yourself

The place on the map was much backed up? I hope the card did not backup? : blush:

I do not know for the card. In the points of backup in SKTULZ there is a "whole system". Here is her and enjoy. Previously, everything was normal, when also backup, and now ((

Rep: (35)
People need help.
There is an archive of backup, unpacked on the computer (using the utility in the attached message). I can not connect the phone, the connector is broken, the touch does not work, the phone is locked, it is impossible to unlock it with a non-working touch. Where are the contacts stored in the backup archive? PIM.VOL did not find, maybe in Windows Mobile 6.5 they are in another file, where to dig?

The body of Philips V816. They will not repair, because The new PDA is already rushing from the sorting point.

Rep: (35)
Thank you all for the "help", very "helped".
!
Flood,
a warning!

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 23.07.13, 23:36

Wanderer1979 @ 07.07.2013, 11:26*
Where are the contacts stored in the backup archive?

Look in the files * .edb.xml. If not found - PIM. * (With the extension * .vol it is not stored).

Rep: (6)
I downloaded the program for testing. Started cleaning. After that, the icons in the contacts, the call history (although in the settings, I checked, it stands for "No"), and the favorites in the contacts disappeared. I searched, in the "backup copies" section, there are only registry entries. The program settings after installation did not touch, by default. Sadly The program is naturally deleted. Version 4.5.1.5.
RS. And I downloaded to turn on the voice recorder function when I call. It includes, but only in the Wind dial. I did not understand where I wrote the files, and did not understand. Due to the problems described above.

Rep: (1121)
sxn
make backups before installing new software or editing the registry

Rep: (13)
thank
!

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 08.03.14, 13:52

Rep: (260)
It is time already to distribute such software for a pall, because the platform has long since died, and the small number of geeks that remain will not even pay for the pizza to the developers.

Post has been editedS_K - 26.09.16, 19:11
Reason for editing: Carried the mention of a third-party resource.

Due to the long-term death of the platform in the header there is a link to the official (you shouldn’t download insecure fuck from all sorts of fucking names =)) key generator for userssavagemessiahzine.com.

Rep: (1)
Dear developers! : rolleyes:
First I would like to express my gratitude for your talent and hard work. I read pages 40 - the feeling of a limitless well of program possibilities. For some reason I believed that the program will help me out. But, perhaps not all features are activated.
The grandson of Acer neoTouch P400 gave me after the disappearance of the N73. I tried two firmware, each had its own pluses and minuses. From 2x chose and returned to the first. Stitched again. Now even after a normal reboot, an independent XP occurs. On the display at start 4 lines are highlighted, lower Boot Cleener. And then everything is from scratch. The phone is pristine clean. The gift is dear to me and necessary. I did not find any solutions. And I decided that after the full setup I would make a backup copy. And after the launch (or during it) - I will restore everything in a short time. Moreover, the power of the phone is turned off less often. But, when implementing the solution, it turned out that the system backup programs, either before or after, require a reboot and everything returns to normal. Is there any fix to your program to create a backup of the system without rebooting?
Thank you for the non-greedy and humanity, why hide the key, with the "long death of the platform." This breadth is not peculiar to all. Many have remained in principle: "I myself will not din and I will not give to another." But, open a man openly, where he will find, and where he will lose? Good luck to you in life, live it with benefit.

Post has been editedfillds - 07.10.17, 22:18

fillds @ 10/07/17, 22:17*
Is there any fix to your program to create a backup of the system without rebooting?

The full backup subsystem requires a reboot, it cannot be disabled, otherwise there will not be a full backup.

Rep: (1)
Thank you for the answer. Is it possible to do not full, but differentiated backup? Separately, what needs to be rebooted and what does not? Copying exactly what makes it necessary to reboot? Thank you.

* fillds,
The need to reboot occurs when it detects that the system is using any component that needs access.
You can find out by typing for a specific device.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/27/19, 01:54