> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

SKTools | SKKV Software Toolkit

Rep: (482)
Sktools
version 4.5.1.5

Last update of the program in the header19.07.11

Attached Image

SK Toolkit

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Sktools allows you to clean the file system of the CCP, maintain databases, implement backup / restore system and much more. The utility finds and removes unnecessary temporary files and folders, IE history references, corrupted installers copy itp files The program also allows you to work with memory cards - import / export in XML files, formatting the card, delete data. SKTools can display manager PDA tasks, information about plug-ins, the list of programs to run at the time of switching on the device, add or remove programs, and has other features.

Opportunities SKTools:
  • Multi-language user interface support
  • Compatible with WM5, WM6 Classic and Professional
  • Automatic operation mode (including at scheduled time)
  • Show system information
  • A list of installed programs with an indication of the place and time of installation. Extensive program uninstall options.
  • The list of installed input methods and modules of the Today window. Enable / disable, delete, and other operations.
  • Search and delete temporary and unnecessary files.
  • Cleaning of temporary information and files of communication programs.
  • Cleaning the registry.
  • Hard and soft reset directly from the program (in some way also garbage collection).
  • List of system databases, deletion, cleaning, export / import.
  • Using database export / import you can transfer contacts to other PDAs.
  • Search and delete shortcuts to nowhere, identical labels, identical files, files formed as a result of the work of various programs.
  • Some backup features.
  • Information about memory cards and some operations with them.
  • List of processes.
  • Management programs run at system startup.
  • "Clean!" (all cleaning utilities working and showing results in one working window are customizable, like everything in sktools)
  • "SIM Contacts"
  • "SIM SMS"
  • Registry Editor
  • "Benchmark" (average CPU and file system speeds are considered)
  • Shortcut Wizard (creating shortcuts for SKTools)
  • Creating CAB files based on installed programs
  • Converting REG files to CAB files
  • Statistics.
  • Additional programs and modules.
  • Much more

Sktools nominated and entered the finalists on 2005 Best Software Awards is the winner Best Software Awards 2006 and Best Software Awards 2007

Sktools 4.5.1.5 (release)
Update 2/3 ->4 is not free, but a hundred of our money for userssavagemessiahzine.com. Updates 4.x->4.y free

Changes:
New in version 4.xx:here
New in version 4.5.1.5:here
New in version 4.5.1.4:here

Download the latest versions:

More options here + Utility for unpacking backup files on PC

How to russify?
When installing, tick the Russian interface after installationTools->Settings->Main Settings, there - UI Language , if there is no choice of the Russian language (they didn’t mark Russian, or put it in cab), then you should download it from offsite Russian MUI and help CAB , install and then switch.

Additionally:
Theme archive
SKtools Benchmark
Help program in the formatDoc - thank Gorzo
SKTools Standard and Lite for WM5 / WM6 Smartphones discussed in this topic: SKTools Lite

Offsite S K: s-k-tools.com ,

Download the official (non-warez) key generator .
generator file checksums
MD5: 57c475b09595cf0d35144f2cb17c594b
SHA1: d09a4b10e6d310b936b1e2720d795213e1d2ec5e
SHA256: 7d36936e0706fef6f49718a4b285a9160176e35ea283674cbea46503431f874e

All questions onsupport (dog) s-k-tools.com
The line above implies the questions:
Where is the crack? How to buy? Where can one buy? What to pay? Where to pay? Waiting for 1-2-10 minutes-hours-days in the key is not!? The key does not work !!! etc.

The program is free for userssavagemessiahzine.com, use the link above to get the key generator

ATTENTION! Developer - Warez which is prohibited on the forum. Questions about hacking / varese, etc. will be punished RO!

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedS_K - 26.09.16, 20:13

Reserve post.

Post has been editedOlegOK - 15.01.11, 15:45
Reason for editing: Left, just in case.

Rep: (137)
SK question in Windows is SKToolsEN 68kb; I really want to tear down ??? : lol:

Rep: (25)
SKToolsEN.htm and SKToolsRU.htm help

Rep: (21)
MODNIK @ 09/12/07 05:39:00
POSHPODA! RESPOND THE POSH TO QUESTION WHERE SK TOOLS has a function that displays only phone contacts and not a sim! and how to turn it on!

System Setup ->Phone ->show SIM yes / no

Ozimko @ 09/30/07 01:23:36
One question - can I change the shortcut icon? And if you can - how?

possible using SK Shortcut Manager

What is removed from the registry - automatically saved as a backup - can be restored accordingly.

Rep: (2)
S_K such a problem.

I transferred the IExplorer cache to the SD card, the paths to the restaurant are replaced. After soft-reset, a directory in the main memory called SD-card unexpectedly appears, and the SD card itself appears under the name SD-card2. That is, the system seems to be checking the path before checking the SD slot. After that, all the programs on the SD card do not work.

How to get rid of it?

DeltaPDA ,
Mail too?

Rep: (4)
The FAQ says:

MrCAT Date • 09/02/07 4:49:57 AM
Is it possible to quickly alter the numbers in the contacts from 89 ** .... to +79 ** ......?

S_K Date РІР‚ Sep 2, 07 05:38:48
SKTools - search and replace in databases, namely in the Contacts Database 

(http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=113&t=50087&st=30#entry992238)

it is possible in more detail where to go in the program, otherwise I put it but I can’t find the Contacts Database item in the program ... Thanks in advance

Mehabr ,

Tools->View->Maintenance->Databases
the cursor on the Contacts Database from the context menu, select the appropriate item

Rep: (2)
S_K 07.10.07 08:34:29
DeltaPDA ,
Mail too?

Messaging files?

Yes, suffered.

DeltaPDA ,
this is the most likely reason - as I have already explained 2 times in this topic (see archive) - a possible solution is to remove poutlook from autorun

Rep: (203)
S_K ,
There is still thinking. Periodically I clean the Windows folder for unnecessary dll. For example, many progs have a lotion. Usually unnecessary. Such dll-ki can safely demolish. It is not always possible to understand who this library belongs to.
The idea is that SKTools could search for files by name in the list of Installed Programs.
Do not individually view what is installed by each program, namely through a search.

ShuriC ,
Installed Programs->Action->Find
we enter name.dll
click ok
if there is a name.dll installed by any program - the cursor will be on this program

Rep: (35)
Can you tell me whether it is possible to launch the FreeUP RAM shortcut in the background and without the initial dialogue? those. I hang the shortcut on the button, at the right time I activate it, while I am doing my own business, the memory is cleaned :)

Greezz ,
Tools->Shortcut Wizard can make this shortcut.

Rep: (1)
But in general it is useful to use autoscrub?
but then I clicked with a fool .... well, like nothing happened ... suddenly what important lost?
and more such questions:
RAM cleaning - how the selected options are marked there: what is highlighted or what is darkened?
and the meaning of optimization, what can be done with the help of this setting? And how to return to the initial one?

Rep: (34)
IrbisCAT

FreeUP RAM has a one-time action.
The items that are highlighted are used.
Settings allow you to specify the intensity of the release of memory.

Rep: (35)
And when increasing the level of file compression in the backup settings, does the percentage of file damage during compression increase? or is it still at level 9 excluded?

Greezz ,
there should be no "damage" to the files

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/12/19, 3:52