Fujitsu Arrows X F-02E - Discussion | 5 Smartphone "

Rep: (8)
DiscussionFujitsu F-02E ARROWS X
PictureFujitsu F-02E ARROWS X
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Instructions
Drivers
Download usb-driver:Attached fileusb_driver_F-02E_1.0.zip(8.28 MB)
Useful
Review of the list of system files, possible to remove
How to remove system files
The list of programs that help russify smartphone
Attached fileMoreLocale2.signed.apk(98.8 KB)
(Program for the "Russification" of applications)
Description
Japanese mobile phone Fujitsu F-02E Arrows X

Another Japanese waterproof smartphone Fujitsu: OS Android 4.1, quad-core processor 1,7 Ghz,
2Gb RAM, 32Gb ROM, 5 "fullHD (1080p) display, 16.3 Mpix CMOS camera, a battery 2420 mAh.

Fujitsu F-02E Arrows X is a less popular brand, while filling in the device truly naimoschneyshaya. Thanks to the 4-core 1.7 GHz Nvidia Tegra 3 mobile phone Fujitsu is markedly different from the whole mass. In addition, the phone is equipped with 16 mpx camera. Works from under the operating system Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. Provided with a powerful battery 2420 mAh.
Instructions for obtaining the root
1. Extract the driver of a cap in any folder.
2. Check that the phone is charged for at least 75% (if yes, continue, if not - then charge the phone)
3. Select the Settings menu>Development put a tick in the USB debugging (Debug mode for USB)
4. Connect your phone to the computer via usb cable and install the driver from the unpacked folder.
5. We download this archiveAttached fileF-02E-root.zip(2.2 MB)
and unpack it.
6. Run the file runme.bat
7. A couple of times, on demand, nazhimayum any key to continue.
8. Upon completion of operations (stops changing the text in the window) - disconnect the phone and reboot.
9. Congratulations, you RUTH!

From reboots can easily get rid of disabling GSM (3G mode setting | LTE)

Benchmark
Update caps
10.12.2013 - Added a list of the system files for possible removal, and instructions for their removal (to obtain r / w rights root)
15.12.2013 - Added MoreLocal 2 in the cap

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedart0502ver - 21.08.14, 17:23
Reason for editing: header optimization

Rep: (155)
andkaa @ 06.12.2013, 15:28*
It would be nice to stick to the first post of a petition for the buyer to require the seller to update the device to the latest version of the rom.
And then we ask that bought a backup, and see that there namenyat.

sem5000 @ 06.12.2013, 15:33*
way as an option! you just have to have unsubscribed in the subject future buyers. or have bought a new stitching.

There will be no more appropriate petition and recommendation for the purchase and the request with an explanation - why all this is necessary.
Given that the "Japanese" and there is nothing really informal, optional spoiler with the above contents in the "cap" theme is a must.

alennev @ 06.12.2013, 16:04*
reboot of the grid, instead of = for the program, what is your network and where you live, our relationships podderzhivayutsya but not all of the frequencies, they are different in Japan

Beeline network. that I do not understand the effect on the network and gps reboot?

Rep: (155)
sem5000 @ 07.12.2013, 17:25*
Beeline network. that I do not understand the effect on the network and gps reboot?

Replace your SIM card with a new (for me - black with logo 4G). Simcoe another operator put on trial.
It is important that all subjects had a sim card fare with 3G connectivity (optional) -4G (not necessarily)
GSM and so all tariffs maintained. "Biting" the SIM card can not be - only the size of "out of the box." Perfectly:
Use only in 3G-4G mode, GSM is not used.

skazi-parol @ 07.12.2013, 17:40*
Replace your SIM card with a new (for me - black with logo 4G). Simcoe another operator put on trial.
It is important that all subjects had a sim card fare with 3G connectivity (optional) -4G (not necessarily)
GSM and so all tariffs maintained. "Biting" the SIM card can not be - only the size of "out of the box." Perfectly:
Use only in 3G-4G mode, GSM is not used.

I also have a black Simca, it is a new way, designed in September. but normally I do not reboot, use the mode without gsm. reboot occurs only when working with GPS

Rep: (0)
sem5000 @ 6.12.2013, 14:12*
Yes, but there is a long wait until comes :(

vsmysle long? I have 3 pieces bought on zhapantreyd 2000 were between 6 and 10 days emsom free. No way the problem of lock screen for calls not yet decided) tube well put and I can not so far from the other side will not put))) or to reset the parameters without losing the unlock

MoscowGolem @ 07.12.2013, 23:34*
how to reset the parameters without losing the unlock

I can not tell, because near the original unlock.

there were a couple of questions:

1. Why so much RAM busy ?? i have 1200 MB of permanent employment for at least !!! all in one way or just me ??

2. possible to disable both the superheat control, and then often pops up warning about overheating and disable some features.

Rep: (12)
Good day, please tell me, is it possible to roll this smart tsianogenmod? What Cyanogen take? What I have not found in the list on of.sayte cyanogen this unit.

Rep: (1)
fordfocus1 @ 8.12.2013, 9:59*
Good day, please tell me, is it possible to roll this smart tsianogenmod? What Cyanogen take? What I have not found in the list on of.sayte cyanogen this unit.

Nope cyanogen our smart. Yes and no firmware is not off

Came running @ 08/12/2013, 11:06*
Nope cyanogen our smart. Yes and no firmware is not off

if I knew how to merge it with the firmware (backup) and how to work on it - it would try to do .. can have there pros in this ?!

Rep: (15)
All wore their samurai? Here lie idleaccessories Fujutsu F-02E [Moskva]can anyone want? There are native to charge 1 A (usually faster).

Post has been editedkatolik73 - 08.12.13, 16:13

Today installed Next Launcher and Coy any other bend, duck message overheating pop up a few times, and finally he wrote that the Power Off from overheating. It features Tegra3 or what? it may be worth podshamanit maximum processor speed, so as not to overclock it?

katolik73 @ 08.12.2013, 17:12*
Here are may anyone should idle accessories Fujutsu F-02E [Moscow]?

And what you do not amazon.co.jp ustaivayte? there are 123 pages of these accessories for every taste and color, and delivery for a penny)

MoscowGolem @ 08.12.2013, 22:18*
And what you do not amazon.co.jp ustaivayte? there are 123 pages of these accessories for every taste and color, and delivery for a penny)

he sells them!

About nerazblokirovki screen during calls until apponent not hang up - reset to factory settings did not help)
perhaps finally broke though no reboot and gps works))) just fucking annoying screen)

Post has been editedMoscowGolem - 09.12.13, 10:07

Rep: (1)
Nirazu not pop up a message about the overheating for all the period

Came running @ 09/12/2013 13:10*
Nirazu not pop up a message about the overheating for all the period

strange !! I under heavy loads often pop up. Who installed the program: Tegra 3 Overclock With it understated the maximum frequency of the nuclei. Battery became better hold and has no overheating. Let us further use. Exhibited a maximum of 1150 MHz on the core.

Here again popped up a message, play a game Subway Surfers. That's what gives:

BRT / Camera / wifi / Charge
Phone is hot, so function restricted
Refrain from use until cooler.

How to deal with it ?!

On ebee I bought here a month ago:
Problems encountered:
1) overheating at start any game of chess is difficult. after overheating immediately begins to lag. Games do not play.
2) The battery sits down quickly. However, this is less of all the Full-HD screens.
3) Does not add new contacts.
4) Sometimes it goes to reboot. (Not more than 1-2 times per day)

About overheating wanted to learn in the company of Fujitsu, but I was sent only to the phone number where to call and find out. I English at a conversational level, I do not know.
here:
Dear Mr. ????????,

Thanks for your enquiry. The phone will not support from our department. Please contact in this case+44 (0) 843 354 7998.

Yours sincerely

andrГ© Wagner
--
Fujitsu Technology Solutions
Information and Communication Products
Technical Support

denetor @ 09.12.2013, 20:24*
1) overheating at start any game of chess is difficult. after overheating immediately begins to lag. Games do not play.
2) The battery sits down quickly. However, this is less of all the Full-HD screens.
3) Does not add new contacts.
4) Sometimes it goes to reboot. (Not more than 1-2 times per day)

1. Virtually the same problem, it is necessary to work on the speed of the processor, I think.
2. Batteries in principle as well as in all, this is the norm (for longer duration, you can turn off a lot of extra services, receiving Root)
3. Since these problems are not present, use Ex Dialer & Contacts, hrayantsya contacts on the SIM.
4. Try to put the regime: only 3g / lte (without gsm) - I own it does not go away in a reboot.

Posted on 09/12/2013, 22:58:

and how many purchased ?!

Who is engaged in the translation from the Japanese language, the list of programs possible for painless removal from your smartphone (taken from Japanese Forum on smartphones)., (As well as another way of obtaining root, which gives such a possibility). How to finish - lay out, expect !!

Post has been editedsem5000 - 10.12.13, 00:16

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/07/20, 9:10