> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Carly for BMW Pro | BMW car computer testing

Rep: (1360)
Carly for BMW Pro
version: 29.31

Last update of the program in the header:28.05.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The program for testing computer BMW cars.

Description:
Carly for BMW is the most powerful tool for mobile devices, which has been able to work with BMW cars since 1994.
Application features:
★ DIAGNOSTICS: conduct a thorough check of your car’s electronic systems
★ ENCODING: Get access to the hidden features of your BMW!
★ PARAMETERS: analyze the parameters of your engine like a true professional!
★ REGISTRATION OF THE BATTERY: change and register the battery of your car yourself!
★ RESET OF SERVICE INTERVALS: be independent of your STO!
★ SOIL FILTER: Turn on the regeneration of the diesel particulate filter with one click!

SUPPORTED MODELS AND FUNCTIONS
These models support the use of diagnostics, mapping parameters and coding. To check the compatibility of other functions, use the Lite version.
● 1er: E81, E87
● 1er Convertible: E88
● 1er Coupe: E82
● 3er: E90, E46, E36
● 3er Touring: E91
● 3er Coupe: E92
● 3er Convertible: E93
● 5er: E60, E39
● 5er Touring: E61
● 6er: E63
● 6er Convertible: E64
● 7er: E65, E66, E38
● X5: E70
● X6: E71, E72
● MINI R56, R60

These models support the use of diagnostics and parameter display. To check the compatibility of other functions, use the Lite version.
● F-Models

Russian interface: Not

Developer: iViNi-apps
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...ViNi.bmwhatFull

Download:
Version: 29.31 Full Message №3062, author Alex0047
Version: 26.70 Original //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d…i.bmwhatFull-26.70.apk
Instructions for hacking (does not work on new versions ) for ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS - BMWhat (Post goldknight # 49021991)

Here you can decode the error codes, but without the first two zeros. . --> http://www.bimmer-dtc.com/ <-- Thanks for the link - alex26372 )

Past versions

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 28.05.19, 19:30
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (1)
BMW 325i E90 - Torque works great, from sensors and systems, to diagnostics. This application does not work at all. Those. it connects, initializes the model of the car and the engine, but that’s what it ends up with.

Rep: (63)
interesting ... check
Will the usual ELM 357 work?

Eugene4880 @ 12/10/2013, 11:50*
interesting ... check
Will the usual ELM 357 work?

I take my words back, it is this version that works. The truth loses touch on the reading of parameters in real time, but diagnostics and programming works like a clock.
Perhaps meant the usual ELM 327? Actually it works for me. Torque Pro full functionality without loss of communication, BMWhat with the loss of communication on the online reading parameters.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
And she program through elm327?

And she program through elm327?

The main parameters available in the program, yes. In my case (325i E90), climate programming, CAS (electronic lock with bindings), interior control, body lighting and interior lighting are available.
In particular, he turned on the option of folding the mirrors to hold the lock button on the key, controlling the blow power when operating the climate in automatic mode, disabled holding the brake pedal to start the car (sometimes you have to start from the passenger seat), turned on leaving trivia utility added.

Rep: (3961)
BMWhat Full v9.26

You must remove the previous version before installing.

Attached fileBMWhat Full 926 build 926 (PATCHED) .apk(9.85 MB)

At 9.26 (for E90 N52B25)

Additional modules for firmware appeared, but, unlike CAS, INSTC, IHAC and FWLL, they swear on the adapter. Parameters are also not readable - swears on the adapter. Diagnosis is nothing new, it works without any complaints.

Rep: (2)
Good day. What is the best adapter to take to work with this program?
As I understand there are options for ELM327 with Wi-Fi and 327 with BT.

327 with BT.

Rep: (2)
Has anyone ever tried a bunch of ELM327 and BMWHat on iOS?

Rep: (5)
Requests activation: (

@@ BMWhat Full v9.26

You must remove the previous version before installing.

BMWhat Full 926 build 926 (PATCHED) .apk (9.85 MB) ""

Put this version, asks for activation, what to do?

BMwhat v10.03

http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/52615738/file.html
http://speedy.sh/9kwq7…ipihprojekt1003crk.rar
http://hidemyass.com/files/nlef2/

Attached files

Attached fileBalmaapipihprojekt1003crk.rar(3.75 MB)

Post has been editedDarenasp - 26.03.14, 13:08

Rep: (11062)
BMWhat v10.06 build 1006

What's New:
v10.06
Coding:
E46 LSZ (Facelift models) improved
E60 CSM added for seat belt reminder
E60 Light warning added
R56 Gear shift indicator added
E8X (1 series), E89 (Z4), E9X (3 series) Show set cruise control speed in dashboard
Change welcome light Duration (all models with welcome lights)
Various codings improved

Attached files

Attached fileBMWhat v10.06 build 1006.apk(4.5 MB)

Rep: (40)
At e90, the climate began to work strangely after changing one value. Recovered from the backup - normal. Be careful.
Yes, the parameter firmware and restore from backup ended in an error, although changes were made. I specifically turned off the auto-conditioner when the auto-climate was turned on, since we have winter for 9 months :-)

Yuri11 @ 03/27/2014, 04:56*
At e90, the climate began to work strangely after changing one value. Recovered from the backup - normal. Be careful.
Yes, the parameter firmware and restore from backup ended in an error, although changes were made. I specifically turned off the auto-turn on the air conditioner when the auto-climate is turned on, since we have winter for 9 months

Did the same thing (removed the inclusion of AC when turning on the machine), it works fine. I turn on the airflow to the maximum when I smoke in the car, return it back to the machine. And it is sewn from the first versions so, an error flies, but changes are made.

Rep: (40)
We were cold and I noticed that the speed of the climate fan after the firmware dropped sharply.
He is in the cold until it gets warm at me. So, because of the low revolutions, he could not warm up. Adding speed in the climate did not change the situation.
Good thing you have no problems.

The program has been updated, will anyone post version 11.06?

Rep: (295)
The program has been updated, will anyone post version 11.06?

HoldBMWhat 11.06 Attached filecom.iViNi.bmwhatFull.1106.apk (4.67 MB)

Post has been editedicyboy - 01.05.14, 19:03

Rep: (3961)
BMWhat v12.00
New:
- Bugfixes
- more improved fault texts
- new engines
- more engine parameters

Attached fileBMWhat_v12.00.apk(4.67 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/13/19, 07:03