Windows 10 | [Windowsos] Discussion of the latest operating system from Microsoft

Rep: (2221)

Description
    Windows 10 - the operating system for personal computers and workstations, developed by Microsoft as part of Windows NT family. After Windows 8.1 system was number 10, passing 9. Server similar to Windows 10 - Windows Server 2016. The system is intended to be the same for different devices such as PCs, tablets, smartphones, consoles Xbox One, etc. Available single development platform and a single store. universal application, compatible with all supported devices.

Comparison of editions of Windows 10

Windows 10 version history| What's new in November 2019 Update (19H2):article, Wiki
useful links
Polls
  1. Survey on the Windows 10 v1903 - 23.11.2019
    Attached Image

2. The survey on the work of Windows 10 v1809 - 05/29/2019
    Attached Image

3. Evaluate the April 2018 Update - 03.10.18
    Attached Image

4. Attitude towards constant updates - 07/12/2018
    Attached Image

5. Reviews on the work of Windows 10 - 04/18/2018
    Attached Image

6. How do you 10 version of Windows? - 10.02.2018
    Attached Image

The curator of the topic isM | A | G. For questions about filling caps, please contactQMS

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 09.01.20, 14:40

Rep: (2221)
Nico543 @ 17.07.2015, 17:31*
No, because keys cannot be activated yet.

will work 30 days inactivated?

Rep: (707)
* Johnny P, so you should not have to hurry, before July 29 is not much time left. And there safely update your 7 / 8.1 to 10 and then decide - to stay on it or roll. The rollback option is enabled by default.

Rep: (87)
Interesting "Overview of the Windows 10: the Microsoft creative impotence"
http://www.softrew.ru/...tenciya-microsoft.html

Post has been editedlama_alex - 17.07.15, 16:55

Rep: (270)
Only about antivirus phrase I did not understand, like it is out of the box? Year 3 as scored by Kaspersky and forth. P. vebov- no virus is not caught ...

Rep: (812)
lama_alex @ 17.07.2015, 16:55*
Interesting "Overview of the Windows 10: the Microsoft creative impotence"

Most congenital laziness. New versions of Windows for life were a set of patches and resources to the previous one. Global change, they will not be solved in any way, although it is clear that they could clearly.
Although the problem in general, the design for the most part, for outsourcing. Full-time designers and there was no more for whist party company painted icons.

Post has been editedniks255 - 17.07.15, 18:49

Rep: (201)
I created a Recovery Tools point, 10kA ustanovitsa arrive, if something does not suit, otkatitsa can on your backup? I have right now 7ka

Rep: (2727)
makskerch0 @ 17.07.2015, 20:33*
otkatitsa can on your backup?
No, the recovery point will not help (there's a different system is placed), it is better to merge a full backup of the operating system partition without intervention. Although M $ and fulfills rollback technology through .old, in practice shows that it is still far from perfect.
lama_alex @ 17.07.2015, 16:55*
creative impotence Microsoft
Fully agree with the author about interface solutions, but, for some reason, nobody does not affect the essence of the "the-hood" changes. And they are, and rather big. Fact - 8 worked cheerful 7 and 10 in this regard even steeper. Only for the sake of this we have to endure all the frills creatives ...
My white window titles simply enrage, without thinking it is impossible to determine the active window, you have to peer into the single-pixel frame: wallbash:

PinkFloyd521413 @ 17.07.2015, 20:27*
The hell it was doing two control panel ?!
Rather, they want the whole plate is gradually transformed into modernstayl simply do not have time.

Rep: (91)
net-ural @ 17.07.2015, 22:39*
Here also they all will change with time.

First, the change should be up to the release, rather than gradually once-there. For this purpose they collected a huge army of insiders. Imagine that you have entered the apartment, and there are already plastered, but still maintained the work of the grout, paint ...
Second, are you sure that will change? Knowing this huge hulking monster, something I strongly doubt it.

Post has been editedPinkFloyd521413 - 17.07.15, 20:53

Rep: (91)
Shoore @ 17.07.2015, 22:40*
Rather, they want the whole plate is gradually transformed into modernstayl simply do not have time.

Maybe. But until I see more. "Insayderstvoval" I was about six months. And for the last six months on this issue there was no movement on centimeter. Back in my very first assembly, I noticed that there are two control panels made in a clearly different style. And then I thought, that's one of the assemblies is all finished and converted into a "modern style" control panel. The assembly was for the assembly, and things are there. Now I have the impression that "it has been conceived." When the work is moving, but it just did not have time to finish, it is immediately obvious. But when the work goes on, what kind of "not yet" can we talk?

PinkFloyd521413 @ 17.07.2015, 21:09*
when the work goes on
We really do not know in what direction it is moving, there are several parallel branches typeset from each take ponemnogo: D wrote somewhere that the team is already working on an autumn rollapom oO That is, the release yet, but they are already (knowing their doorposts), working on a major upgrade ...
And, again, all these frills interface can be tolerated as long as the overall performance of the system progresses. In the end, we use the same applications 99% of the time, rather than set up a system. Personally, I do not care what's in the OS Interface, when I always open the windows eleven programs have not changed since the time of blessed memory, I communicate with them, instead of setting up the system.

Posted on 17/07/2015, 21:16:

Again, here"Laboratory" (Post Shoore # 36567376)I once tried to gather some advantage 8, that would not be repeated each time in the discussions. About 10, alas, still can not say anything obvious.

Rep: (378)
Shoore @ 17.07.2015, 20:08*
Well so, all it is, really the same inside and out.

I disagree with you a long way. I will not argue, this is my opinion. But any reproach from the article can lead counterweight. A year or two it would be interesting to go back to the same conversation. I am sure that many will be a different opinion.

Rep: (18)
Hello!
In general, the word bug in the build of 10240, although catching it and the previous one, I do not know what is connected.
Spontaneously ceases to work any Metro app, run it, and it immediately closes. After restarting nouta not open the entire Metro interface, including the Start menu, and so on.
When you click on it in the process there are two applications are literally a couple of seconds error report shindous and shellexperiencehost.

Rep: (378)
Gabe said on Twitter. I was hoping ((
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
In a pancake, but I wanted the latest build on a clean supply: rofl:, well in time to read the forum, but a clean installation is very necessary, but will have to be patient

Rep: (35)
MasyaFacka @ 18.07.2015, 06:53*
Probably need a driver to touch, in the last build of Windows apparently caught the driver through the center and set, and then could not. (As an option)

not now as there are gestures, but they poienyalis. Now there is only a tap with two fingers and functionality changed. Now it works as the right button. I also need the average

Rep: (1773)
If someone white color of the windows do not like one friendly forum flashed instrkutsiya:
Instruction
On the go: / Windows / Resources / Themes and there and then copy the Aero folder is create it. When copying a first window appears where we press further, and look forward to the next window, click skip. Everything we have a Aero-copy folder. Rename it in Windows. Open and it rename the file in aero.mstyles windows.mstyles. Next, open the folder ru-RU, and rename the file there aero.msstyles.mui in windows.msstyles.mui Then again go to the C: / Windows / Resources / Themes and there copy the file (not folder) Aero and drag it to the desktop, where rename it to windows.theme. Then open it with Notepad (right-click - open with - notes) and find the Path =% ResourceDir% \ Themes \ Aero \ Aero.msstyles (prsto can amass Edit - Find and enter the Path) and change it to
Path =% ResourceDir% \ Themes \ windows \ windows.msstyles (if simpler, the Aero change the name on the windows) close and save changes. Throws it back into the C: / Windows / Resources / Themes,
everything.
Now we go to personalization, color, and there is some color from the color of tiles will choose such a window, the tray and start menu and will. Something like this.
Close

Shoore @ 18.07.2015, 13:12*
I want to try, found an old eight in one of Hardy
In general, nifiga failed, he refused to put (probably due to lack of adequate activation of the system: D).
In the end, I put a clean sweep at last a living iron. Naturally, official methods activated did not want to, I did not strain, no limitation in functionality was not, except for personalization. Although, considering that the theme settings from uchotki tightened, it is not very much and it was necessary.
However, then came in the settings to obtain new builds, prisoedinlsya to program participation already in the system, and once everything stays locked: wink_kind:
Ramdisk from Qsoft got (some doubt about him
Attached Image

Berdichev @ 18/07/2015, 18:36*
If someone white color of the windows do not like
I broke the whole brain, reading the manual: D The problem is that all the windows are of the same color. And it is necessary that only actively used.

niks255 @ 18.07.2015, 18:36*
Seriously?
Nothing amazing, but the point?

niks255 @ 18.07.2015, 18:49*
It is already quite possible to sit because
So sit down, why once again show their awareness of M $: D Do you think they do not distinguish nastyaschego emulator from the server?

Rep: (812)
Shoore @ 18.07.2015, 18:58*
You think they do not differ from the emulator nastyaschego server?

There tunneling is used, MS is never slept. Only if the key does not check who is using KMS, but I doubt it.

niks255 @ 18.07.2015, 19:51*
MS is never slept
What is the difference that there is used, all information about activation with pidami-Schmid passed to M $ and they see perfectly, legal server or fictional you. Just close your eyes (for the time being?), Here will introduce the whitelist instead of black, and all arrived: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/02/20, 22:01