Nokia Lumia 525 - Accessories | Nokia Lumia 525

Rep: (468)
Discussion of accessories for the smartphoneNokia Lumia 525
PictureNokia Lumia 525
Smartphone : Description | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories | Marriage | Purchase пїЅ
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows phone club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions | Flashing instructions | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

On a note:
Forum FAQ | How to search the forum? | 10 commandments novice | Selection and comparison of PDAs and smartphones

Post has been editedUncle - 30.12.13, 13:33

Rep: (2)
I came today this set:http://www.ebay.com/it...5d18ddd2e&_sid=2048038
My opinion: I knew - did not take himself a case even more slippery than the unit (on the phone sits well)
stylus - so absolutely unnecessary attribute
Film - died while attempting to gluing. how many films pasted on another phone everything is ok - this namudohalsya, eventually psihonul and ripped.
Generally, if someone is currently prismatrivat- pass by this: beee:

Rep: (3)
Fersado @ 26.02.2014, 18:29*

personally, I have chosen for myself this case Nillkin Mattehttp://vchehle.com.ua/...r-nokia-lumia-520/8984great sitting and not slippery ...

Rep: (192)
Fersado @ 26.02.2014, 20:29*

If you believe their pics, well, looks very cool.
If not too much trouble, you can put a real photo device in one of these covers?

Mortare @ 26.2.2014, 19:12*
If you believe their pics, well, looks very cool.
If not too much trouble, you can put a real photo device in one of these covers?

I'm black. One to one as the body. Unfortunately fotkal to another phone is not very ... And in general I do not advise to take a look at NILLKIN, that the top of the offer. On ebay $ 7,11 (pictures lecturing through teleon, so I can not remove a spoiler)

Posted on 02/26/2014, 22:51:

Shahid (UA) @ 26.02.2014, 18:39*
Nillkin matte

as a complete film good?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedFersado - 26.02.14, 22:53

Rep: (192)
Fersado,
Yes, the truth, and live somehow absolutely nothing.
Well, in any case - thanks. Plus a turnip already sent (:

Rep: (3)
Fersado @ 26.02.2014, 21:51*
Nillkin matte

as a complete film good?

the film is not glued, to say nothing about this I can not .. because it had already been glued to the other .. Nillkin Matte photo can be found in Google ... I will say it looks great in the hand is a pleasure, not a bit sorry ... I took Brown , looks otpadno (as with yellow and back panel with black).

Rep: (5)
I imagine China ordered cAliexpressOn Huawei G600 was also Super Frosted, awesome comfortable, and now wait until coming. Speaking in Minsk on the same costs about 21 bucks.
P.S. I ordered light brown (black and white telephone, or white and white = trite))

Post has been editedxlam_vein - 27.02.14, 17:56

Rep: (26)
OrderedHere is a case.
I am waiting for delivery. By the middle of April and early May will come. About as try to unsubscribe.

Rep: (100)
I am looking for a good headset with high-quality sound and music player control buttons. There is such?

Rep: (10)
Hello) I have a rather strange question: nobody met bumper / rear covers, which are not the same shape as lyumii, namely the back of example, with right angles cover)?

studio2x2 @ 14.4.2014, 11:57*
I am looking for a good headset with high-quality sound and music player control buttons. There is such?
In nstore Nokia offer different garniturki, look over there, it can find for yourself.

Rep: (0)
Please tell me if there are high capacity battery for 525 or better to use the factory, but would not bury the phone, thanks in advance for the answer)

neket041 @ 20.04.2014, 15:07*
In nstore Nokia offer different garniturki, look over there, it can find for yourself.

With the above filters are no accessory.

Rep: (18)
Bought yesterday antiglare film LuxCase, such as the use matovaya.Teper was much nicer than it was without the film. The screen on my little dimmer become, but it is not so critical for me. In the sun, until the truth is not checked ..

Rep: (90)
panfil76,
I do not know, but I think it is better not to risk it. It is better to buy a portable charging (external battery). Here is a example:http://www.nokia.com/r...ories/accessory/dc-18/

I ordered thiscasewithout Ponte.

Rep: (4)
Tell somebody put the battery for more? 520 who then ordered in 2450 not only tells how rabotaet.esli have options skinte link

Rep: (20)
Seen anyone cover (not covers) what some flowers or cash can with a picture?

Rep: (0)
Dimensions 520 and 525 are identical? I can safely buy back cover (clip case, or whatever) from 520 and put it on my 525?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/29/20, 07:26