> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

243 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Nokia Lumia 525 - Discussion | Nokia Lumia 525
sergeyhorn3012
Message#1
02.12.13, 01:08
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 4034
Check in: 15.10.06
Huawei Mate 20 X

Smartphone talkNokia Lumia 525
PictureNokia Lumia 525
Smartphone: Description | Discussion | Accessories � | Marriage | Purchase �
General: Ambulance for beginners � | OS FAQ | News Talk � | Windows phone club � | GPS navigation �
Firmware: General flashing questions | Flashing instructions | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware �

FAQ on the device

Preview 8.1 is available from April 14th! Latest news can be found.here

������ � ����������� ���������� Nokia Cyan ����� �� ���� ������ download

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful links + information

Rules and information on the subject
Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

M
The topic requires a curator. Those who wish, please contactQMSto the section moderator,having previously studied the material Schools Curators

Post has been editedUncle - 19.02.19, 08:35
Reason for editing: Edit
pashitos
Message#2
28.12.13, 11:13
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 136
Check in: 09.08.13
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

M
about such things is reported either in a personal curator, or moderators through the buttonPicture

Those. characteristics are not correct.

And how to distinguish 520 from 525? Externally, there are differences?

Post has been editednigga_tive - 29.12.13, 07:59
Reason for editing: also deleted the answer to the offtop purchase
didimoner
Message#3
28.12.13, 11:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 180
Check in: 14.11.11
Xiaomi Mi 8

And how to distinguish 520 from 525? Externally, there are differences?

Only in the appearance of the cover. At 520, the back cover is matte, and at 525 - glossy (as far as I know).

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi8withHTC Audio Jack Adapter + RHA MA750 Headphones
didimoner
Message#4
28.12.13, 15:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 180
Xiaomi Mi 8

So, Lumia 525 is now officially mine: lol:
I'm sitting now, setting up a new body. While the impressions are good, 1GB has not shown itself yet (this is not a negative statement, it’s just that Lumia 520 worked just as quickly).

--------------------
nml
Message#5
28.12.13, 18:07
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 22.10.08
Nokia Lumia 525

DmitryFromKZ,back covers interchangeable? I mean put on 525 matte ...
didimoner
Message#6
28.12.13, 18:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 180
Xiaomi Mi 8

nml @ 12.28.2013, 21:07*
back covers interchangeable? I mean put on 525 matte ...

Included were two covers: white gloss and black matte. From 520 the lid came, as well as the lid from 520 came to 525.

--------------------
pashitos
Message#7
28.12.13, 19:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 136
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

Mdaaaa, Almaty in the span. Congratulations on your purchase! The second cover as a gift from the store? Or a standard kit? Can I have a photo of the device and the box?
basset85
Message#8
29.12.13, 00:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 390
Check in: 03.01.12
Huawei Ascend Y635

Yes, yes, and battery life tests. I'm also interested in Atyrau: yes:
jackrod
Message#9
29.12.13, 01:46
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 582
Check in: 18.03.13

Guys, make a smart review detailed. I now want to try the vinfon, I'm thinking of taking 525. Share your impressions about the pros and cons of this device.
I really want to try wf, since the android is already tired.
sergeyhorn3012
Message#10
29.12.13, 08:03
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 4034
Check in: 15.10.06
Huawei Mate 20 X

M
In order to avoid further offtopic, I hasten to remind you that there is a separate topic for discussing the purchase of a device, a link to which you will find in the header. Also in the cap there are other related topics: Marriage, Accessories, etc.
P.S. Offtop has been postponed to destination.

--------------------
Russian Germany
Apple iPhone Xs Max 512Gb, Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018), HTC HD2, Samsung Ativ S, Huawei Watch, Lenovo IdeaPad MIIX 720
Rocker_09
Message#11
29.12.13, 11:58
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 419
Check in: 08.07.12
Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos SM-G920FD

DmitryFromKZ,Nokia Glance have? And what version of software is worth - Amber or GDR3?

Post has been editedRocker_09 - 29.12.13, 11:58
didimoner
Message#12
29.12.13, 12:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 180
Xiaomi Mi 8

Rocker_09 @ 12/29/2013, 2:58 PM*
Nokia Glance have? And what version of software is worth - Amber or GDR3?

Glance Screen this smartphone does not support, there is only an awakening under the double touch (double-tap, or tapping) on ​​the screen (the function can be turned off in the settings).
Software versions: Windows Phone 8 with GDR3 Update, 8.0.10517.150; Also Nokia update is preinstalled - Lumia Black.

P.s .: in a couple of hours I will write my review of this device, there I will try to fit all the important aspects.

Post has been editedDmitryFromKZ - 29.12.13, 12:08

--------------------
didimoner
Message#13
29.12.13, 14:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 180
Xiaomi Mi 8

Good day, forum users!
This post is about my recent acquisition, namelyNokia Lumia 525in black color.

Adhering to the review framework, I will list the main characteristics of the device:

Specifications
CPU:1000 MHz, 2-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4
Memory:RAM 1 GB, ROM 8 GB, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC up to 64 GB
Screen:color, IPS LCD, 4.00 ", 480x800, 16M colors, pixel density ~ 233ppi
Communication standards:GSM 850/900/1800/1900, UMTS 900/2100
The Internet:HSDPA 21.1 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps, EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
Camera:5 mpix, no flash, autofocus, 720p video recording (HD)
FM Radio: +
Bluetooth:v4.0, A2DP
Navigation:GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
Battery:Li-Ion, 1430 mAh
Mass, g: 124
Dimensions:119.9 x 64 x 9.9 mm

Software version numbers
Attached Image
Attached Image

Standard equipment:
* Lumia 525 phone itself
* Background information in different languages
* Stereo headset (standard)
*Charger
* USB cord (short)
* Battery BL-5j
*Additional white back cover(unexpected, isn't it)
Photo box and delivery
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Performance:
All main applications work very fast, I did not observe lags and hangs, switching between tasks is fast. Checked on Facebook, WatsApp, Vkontakte, Skype, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube HD, Office, SkyDrive, Photos, Music + Videos, Maps, and more.
Now about the games: since the device has 1GB of RAM on board, all known toys are available in the marketplace for download. Here is a list of what I tried and a brief description of performance:
* Angry Birds (Classic, RIO, Star Wars) - loads quickly, works smoothly and without brakes. 10 points from 10 (further 10/10).
* Temple Run - download for about 10 seconds, works generally smoothly, but in some places there are fading. Not optimized enough, I think. 8/10.
* Temple Run 2 - download for about 20 seconds, it works smoothly, I did not observe lags. But there is a problem in the application itself: images in the menu and some fonts are distorted, so playing without the interface part is unpleasant until 6/10.
* Subway Surfers - download for about 15 seconds, it works smoothly, I have no complaints. 10/10
* Real Racing 2 - one of the hard toys that I tried to install. It started without any complaints, the download took about 15-20 seconds, everything in the menu works smoothly, but the gameplay itself cannot be called smooth, by eye 18-22 fps. Therefore, 6/10.
* Where's my water? - fast loading, no lags. This is what normal optimization means. 10/10
* Rise of Glory - a weighty toy, the first on WP8, for which I did not regret $ 3. Excellent optimization, fast loading, due smoothness, interesting gameplay. 10/10
* Jetpack Joyride, Gravity Gay 2, Hill Climb Racing - great toys, no complaints about smoothness and hangs, too, 10/10.
* Asphalt 7 - download for about 12 seconds, no lags, it works fine. 10/10
* NFS Hot Pursuit - the toy is already quite old, I remember playing it even on the 3GS iPhone, so there are no problems with it. 10/10
* Assassin's Creed - the same story as NFS.

So, I think we can conclude: This unitquite capable of playing the role of a gaming console: large screen, excellent sensor, multi-touch up to 5 fingers, dual-core processor, good video accelerator.
All simple and medium toyslike birdsgo bangmore complex games like Asphalt 8, Halo, Nova, Real Racing -directly depend on the degree of optimizationby the developer. If it is good, then there will be no problems, if on the contrary (I described Real Racing 2), then there will be hangs and lags.

Next stop -battery. Its capacity is 1430 mAh, which, with these characteristics, is not the best solution. But a lot depends on the OS (I don’t want to offend Android, but almost everyone knows its appetite). Here, Windows Phone 8 does a better job.
I will give the following scheme as an example: at 9 am I take off the phone after a nightly charge, the battery level is 100%. Checking email, Vk, Twitter, Facebook, a little surfing on the Internet, sometimes a couple of videos on YouTube. During the day, about 2 hours of listening to music (Internet is disconnected), from 10 to 20 calls for 1-5 minutes, a little SMS. A total of half an hour - 1 hour of games. By evening, the rest of the charge is about 30-40%, I connect Wi-Fi and the scheme begins, similar to the last one (about 1 - 1.5 hours). Then the phone is put on charge.
Now the second scheme: in the morning - nothing has changed, we read above. Happy only calls, sms and music. At bedtime, half an hour of correspondence in Vk, WatsApp. With this use of charge enough for2-3 days.

Screen and sensor.There are no special complaints about the display: the colors are juicy (the color gamut is adjusted in the settings), the pixels do not cut the eyes (but this is my opinion, I don’t worship retins too much), the viewing angles are good, the brightness is enough, but it fades noticeably under direct sunlight. I was pleased with the sensitivity of the sensor, it responds well to touchboth without gloves and in them. An indispensable thing in severe frosts. I want to note that in case of heavy snow / rain the sensor behaves not very correctly, water drops are to blame for everything.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Sound.is hebeautifulI have no other words. With headphones playing loudly (missing 25/30) and clear. This is what I most did not expect from the device in this price category, given that there is no equalizer and other amplifiers. With decent headphones and a Lumia 525/520, you get a full replacement for a good audio player. Compared with iPod Classic 4 Gen., XPERIA Mini, XPERIA U, used headphones: SoundMagic PL21, SoundMagic E10, iPod earphones.
The external speaker also did not disappoint, the sound is loud and clear. But if you put it on a soft surface, such as a pillow, the sound is very muffled (the speaker is located on the back of the unit).

Camera.It is available in quantities of one piece, that is, the main back. Its resolution is 5 megapixels, which is enough for this device. Quality draws 6/10 points. But special attention should be paid to Nokia's branded photo apps. Together with them, even such a mediocre camera turns into a tool for creativity. You can shoot Live Photos, Panoramas, take a series of shots, choose the best of them, delete unnecessary objects from a photo, change people's faces, choose which objects will be in focus and which ones will not, apply various filters, perform cropping and framing photos, there is the possibility of cropping video, which this same camera shoots in HD quality, and quite badly. Also, after several manipulations, it becomes possible to install the application.Nokia Camerathat will turn a smartphone intoprofessional camera, opening for manual adjustment focus, brightness, shutter speed, white balance, ISO sensitivity. With this application you get quite decent photos.
Photo examples
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Speed ​​and smoothnessthe menu is excellent withmultitaskingLumia copessumptuously, for that low bow to Microsoft. Starting and exiting applications is very fast. And I noticed one feature: having queued to download and install 38 applications and games, I continued to work with the phone, and there was no drop in performance! The phone also worked smartly.

Well, the general impression: in the hand is good enough, the materials do not disappoint, the assembly is good, did not observe backlashes and squeaks. The back cover! Black color is made of soft-touch plastic, and all other colors are made of glossy.The display glass is very laby, collects all the prints, which are then not very easy to remove with your finger, you have to use clothes or napkins. But I do not think this is a big minus, as thissolved by gluing a protective film. The back cover is also brand, but prints are less noticeable and easier to remove. It is also worth noting that with loadsgets very hotthe back of the device in the area of ​​the camera, where, in fact, is the processor. Tolerant, but not very nice.
One more photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Summing up the above, I would like to say that I am completely satisfied with the Nokia Lumia 525 smartphone and do not regret the money spent on its acquisition. On WP 8, I moved about a month ago, with the purchase of the Lumia 520, which is not inferior to the older brother, only restrictions due to 512 MB of RAM share them.
Overall rating smartphone - 10/10in all respects. He is worth it, believe me.

Well, you need to add that all of the above issolely by the authori.e. mine, and I do not impose my opinion on anyone, much less try to offend anyone (if someone finds something unacceptable to him in the text).

Thank you for your time.

The review was prepared by Dmitry Ibragimov, specially for the forum.savagemessiahzine.com, 29.12.2013.

Post has been editedDmitryFromKZ - 11.04.14, 09:07

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi8 with HTC Audio Jack Adapter + RHA MA750 Headphones
u2u2u2
Message#14
31.12.13, 17:56
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 31.12.13

DmitryFromKZ @ 12/29/2013, 2:51 PM*
* Additional white back cover (unexpected, isn't it?)

Where did you buy? Maybe it's all boxes with this model are 2 covers?
didimoner
Message#15
31.12.13, 18:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 180
Xiaomi Mi 8

I bought in Kokshetau. I can’t say exactly about the covers, because no one has yet written to the forum, except for me.

--------------------
pashitos
Message#16
31.12.13, 18:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 136
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

I also have 2 covers included. All 525 like that. Glossy and black matte.
u2u2u2
Message#17
31.12.13, 19:51
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3

DmitryFromKZ @ 12/31/2013, 5:15 PM*
I bought in Kokshetau. I can’t say exactly about the covers, because no one has yet written to the forum, except for me.

I also have 2 covers included. All 525 like that. Glossy and black matte.

Thank you very much. I'm from Ukraine. Interestingly, so will we?
v1adis1av
Message#18
01.01.14, 14:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 105
Check in: 30.11.11

what about the price in Ukraine?

Posted 01/01/2014 14:31:

DmitryFromKZ,I understand that if you do not play games, then changing to 520 by 525 does not make sense?
didimoner
Message#19
01.01.14, 15:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 180
Xiaomi Mi 8

If you do not play games, then changing 520 to 525 does not make sense?

I guess, yes. The increase in RAM also has a positive effect on multitasking (in the background there are more applications in the "not frozen" form).

Post has been editedDmitryFromKZ - 11.04.14, 09:10

--------------------
u2u2u2
Message#20
01.01.14, 22:41
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3

what about the price in Ukraine?

Live while on the shelves did not see, but in online stores the price is in the range of 180 ~ 200 USD.
nml
Message#21
02.01.14, 07:38
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 22.10.08
Nokia Lumia 525

v1adis1av, if you are not terpitz, then in Foxtrot already for 1490 hryvnia.

243 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 19:42