> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Explay sQuad 10.02 / 10.06 3G - Talk | Tablet, 10.1 "

Rep: (1)
DiscussionExplay sQuad 10.02 / 10.06 3G
PictureExplay sQuad 10.02 / 10.06 3G
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware sQuad 10.02 3G пїЅ | Firmware sQuad 10.06 3G пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Additional Information:
To open a theme on this device.

Someone found a list of peers? It may be possible to alter, by analogy withyounger brother?

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 28.05.15, 22:22
Reason for editing: theme navigator

Rep: (24)
Overview test
in Yulmart for 9000rub appeared

For alternative firmware (to remove the stupid button making screenshots and volume)

Rep: (0)
A Root rights somebody got it ??? But in general I am happy with Itim tablet! The most important thing is the battery, which actually keeps the day with constant use a computer! Cover is not native to it, but I'll do it myself).

mityai63188, and can sfotat simkarty inserted into the slots and flash memory card back, I want to understand how much they stick out of the body, because the plugs do not ...

Post has been editedlehacom - 14.12.13, 16:37

mogu.zavtra skinu.napomni vecherom.aska 371669050 .They it does not stick out at all

mityai63188, something does not come out, the messages do not go :)

I will lay out tomorrow

Posted on 17/12/2013, 22:34:

should all otpravlyatsya.sistema anti spam there

Rep: (5)
Hello everyone. He became the owner of the tablet, if you have any questions to ask, I will answer if possible. I bought for 8700r.

Post has been editedigorpristen - 18.12.13, 15:29

igorpristen
like GPS, Wi-Fi and 3G work? how about enough charge? and if easy to make pictures with flash cards slots and Simcoe. confuses me that there is no caps on these places ... thanks

The plate was bought just today, 3G works until well (Megafon HSPA +), Wi-Fi and GPS until poprobyval, plan to put Navitel, got out of the box with a charge of 80%. Photos of slots with established memory card and SIM card attached.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedSpaun_Studio - 18.12.13, 21:19
Reason for editing: spoiler

Hello!
Regarding root:
0. Perovodim tablet in debug mode USB (Settings>For developers>Debugging USB). After that, connect the tablet to a computer.
1. Put Adb Driver Installer on your computer. (The plate is defined as the HTC =) But it is not only explay happens.)
2. Through UnlockRoot 3.1 get root access, click ROOT. I wrote a program that - "On the tablet already have root Try to root once again.?" (But in a root explorer failed to go to the recording mode).
3. After that, the normal root access appear together with the program superSU.
--------------------------
Can of course, it's really been out of the box .... rue can supply enough superSU, to adjust.
And as a good tablet. But the screen is very bright it seems to me. A brightness control especially it does not regulate. Does anyone have any suggestions as to decrease the brightness, in addition to Screen Filter?

Post has been editedmrgrinch2 - 18.12.13, 21:13

Rep: (890)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Android - Devices
The request of the vehicle to follow the alignment of the topic header to the standards of the new section.

There is a problem! Connect the mouse wirelessly. tablet once hung. I rebooted it with all stuck adapter earned well. but. Claudia on the tablet does not work in any, when I press the input field it does not get out. without a mouse all the rules.
Thank you for the root

Posted 20/12/2013, 9:34:

Super user set separately, nothing came of it. !!!

keyboard understood

[Quote name = "igorpristen" date = "18.12.2013, 20:30" post = 27627757]
The plate was bought just today, 3G works until well (Megafon HSPA +), Wi-Fi and GPS until poprobyval, plan to put Navitel, got out of the box with a charge of 80%. Photos of slots with established memory card and SIM card attached.
did you get it with silvering Insert? or is in the photo so?

need firmware Explay sQuad 10.02 3G: help:

Hello!
Regarding root:
0. Perovodim tablet in debug mode USB (Settings>For developers>Debugging USB). After that, connect the tablet to a computer.
1. Put Adb Driver Installer on your computer. (The plate is defined as the HTC =) But it is not only explay happens.)
2. Through UnlockRoot 3.1 get root access, click ROOT. I wrote a program that - "On the tablet already have root Try to root once again.?" (But in a root explorer failed to go to the recording mode).
3. After that, the normal root access appear together with the program superSU.
--------------------------
Can of course, it's really been out of the box .... rue can supply enough superSU, to adjust.
And as a good tablet. But the screen is very bright it seems to me. A brightness control especially it does not regulate. Does anyone have any suggestions as to decrease the brightness, in addition to Screen Filter?
[/ quote]
Probyval not working

Post has been editedgamenfs26 - 20.12.13, 17:52

. Does anyone have any suggestions as to decrease the brightness, in addition to Screen Filter?
[/ quote]
Probyval not working
[/ quote]
Brightness level try

. Does anyone have any suggestions as to decrease the brightness, in addition to Screen Filter?
[/ quote]
Probyval not working
[/ quote]
Brightness level try

Ruth does not work

Engineering menu
*#*#3646633#*#*
http://bestandroid.com.ua/sections/ingineering_menu

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/06/20, 06:22