> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

MegaFon Login 2 MT3A - Discussion | Tablet 7 "

Rep: (30)
DiscussionMegaFon Login 2
PictureLogin 2, MT3A, Foxda 9025
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | games and apps пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | FAQ

Photos and specifications
A photo
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Model: Login 2 Year of issue: 2013 Operating system: Android 4.1

Accum Capacity (mAh): 3,000 Dimensions (W Г— H Г— T, mm): 198 x 122 x 12 Weight (g): 350

Processor type: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Play MSM8225 Clock speed (MHz): 1 000

RAM (MB): 512 Built-in memory (GB): 4

Phone: GSM, UMTS Bluetooth: 3.0 Wi-Fi: 802.11b, g, n Other: EDGE, GPRS, GPS, HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS / WCDMA

Screen size: 7 "Screen resolution (px): 600 x 1024 Screen type: TFT

Video accelerator: Adreno 203

Rear camera (MP): 3 Front camera (MP): 0.3

Speaker: mono Headphone output: 3.5 Other: FM radio, G-Sensor

Touch screen: capacitive

Memory Cards: microSD, microSDHC Connectors: microUSB

files

Instructions and useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 08.05.20, 12:29
Reason for editing: corrected links

Rep: (4)
In full-screen applications, the curtain of notifications is blocked. Android 4.2.1. Ruth is. How to fix it without xposed? I will be grateful to all possible solutions.

Rep: (12)
How much does he support the flash drive?

Post has been edited_Karich_ - 26.02.19, 16:54

Rep: (14)
* _Karich_ up to 32GB

Rep: (429)
Hello! There is the same tablet with torn buttons on, etc ... I need to do something so that I can turn on the tablet. The option is to close the wire somehow, so that the switching signal itself comes and turns on
Or where is the train in good condition? Buying a tablet with hands is not possible ...

Rep: (40)
Good morning ! Tell me please. There is a task to change this TTL tablet so that it can connect to wifi from the phone and not consume traffic. How can this be done if root is present, and the TTL master program refuses to do anything due to an error?

Rep: (28)
* CINIK,
TTL master v3. 01 to help

Rep: (0)
Damn guys, help collect those five archives of stock firmware. I download them all in one folder. I start to unzip the first one and it will simply be unzipped, the rest of the parts do not pull up! And why is the last archive referred to as "FW8973-MT3A-ota-eng_mmc_4360", and not archive number 5? Somewhere something does not converge.
And the problem itself is what. A tablet of three SIMs sees only one (the old MTS), the new MTS and Megaphone do not see at all. Can anyone come across?

Post has been editedUncle Kuzin - 25.04.19, 11:25

Rep: (1137)
* Uncle Kuzin , select all archive volumes with the right mouse button simultaneously and unpack the context menu in Winrar.

Rep: (1)
ruslan_3_ @ 01.26.14, 14:26*
And so the installation.
1. Download the archive, and unpack it preferably in the root of the disk (C or D without difference)
2. Click on the unpacked folder on the keyboard, the shift button plus the right button of the mouse, from the menu that pops up, select "Open command window"
3. Appeared command line, and start. (ALL THE FRAMEWORK YOU MUST ALREADY BE INSTALLED)
3.1 Writing adb reboot bootloader
3.2 Check whether the program sees our body fastboot devices if I wrote something ok)
3.3 We write fastboot flash recovery recovery_miui.img (In the end, it should write something like ok)
3.4 Writing fastboot reboot (the body will reboot into Andrew)
And so, to launch it, we clamp power + vol + And we select in it a language with which we want to see it.

How to connect you scored to write. Turn off? What to clamp?

You use this tablet as a navigator?

Rep: (26)
Dug at a broken display. Do not tell me where to buy it on the display. And how to replace it?

Rep: (14)
* AlexF4 Can be ordered at aliekspresse and change yourself. Disassemble and change the display is very easy.

For those who want to turn on the tablet with no volume buttons, etc.
We are all well

Post has been editedMishaAsphalt - 17.07.19, 09:48

It is necessary to remove the tablet from the pictures. The display is broken, you can not see anything at all. Touch works. Any idea how to do it?

* deadking If there is a PC, cable and determined
Extract personal data from damaged / broken machine (Post Trotckiy # 46925807)and this guide will come in handyFly IQ434 Era Nano 5 - Discussion (Post MishaAsphalt # 84023213)

Rep: (9)
Hello. Prompt, whether there is a firmware replacement memory. What would a USB flash drive has seen as the main memory. And I do not quite understand, and found no manual insertion of the tablet from the PC. thanks

* zaybatsu ,
Nope. All, that is - in the header.

* arvseslav Getting all sew only through rekaveri?

zaybatsu @ 24.09.19, 7:39*
sew only through rekaveri?

Available methods of firmware
described in this post:

MegaFon Login 2 MT3A - Discussion (Post wwe_champion # 30380822)

Prompt wi-fi does not work. I do not understand what was going on. even flashed because of this tablet.

Post has been editedzaybatsu - 24.09.19, 14:55

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/08/20, 17:07