Gigabyte Gsmart Guru G1 - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (8)
DiscussionGigabyte Gsmart Guru G1
PictureGigabyte Gsmart Guru G1
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ |
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Off topic posts removed.

Specifications:
Attached Image

• Dimensions: 147 x 72.1 x 7.2 mm.
  • Weight: 158 g
  • Operating System: Android 4.2.1, Jelly Bean.
  • Processor: Quad, Mediatek MT6589T, 1.5 GHz.
  • Graphics: PowerVR SGX544.
  • Display: IPS, 5 ″, 1920 x 1080, 441 ppi.
  • Memory: 32 GB flash.
  • RAM: 2 GB.
  • Camera: front - 5 MP, main - 13 MP, FullHD video recording.
  • Wireless technologies: Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0.
  • Interface connectors: 3.5 mm headphone jack, MicroUSB.
  • Battery: 2500 mAh.

Useful
"Household" problems and methods for solving them

Firmware, drivers and everything related to this

Useful applications

Owner reviews

Not relevant

Post has been editedLexx808 - 14.01.20, 23:51

Rep: (1)
in the engineering menu activated and EPO, and AGPS. included GPRS, GPS. forward. in Google Maps, shows the location with an accuracy of almost a kilometer.
or an application crooked? Navitel put? even though I have tried. the result was the same

Dimmer7 @ 21.02.2014, 18:41*
in the engineering menu activated and EPO, and AGPS. included GPRS, GPS. forward. in Google Maps, shows the location with an accuracy of almost a kilometer.
or an application crooked? Navitel put? even though I have tried. the result was the same

in many phones such trouble is probably not the application and Google release zhps buggy at all.

I've also ordered himself to bring Telchik Wednesday Thursday. Really do not have time to buy for 2600, he has risen in price, bought for 2812 USD. Hurry up if someone else wants to buy a car, more expensive dollar Telchik all jumped.

Rep: (58)
Dimmer7,
Guglokartami use, even in the car shows exactly the error of not more than 5m.
You must choose either AGPS, or EPO. Two features done do not use only one. And after choosing to overload the phone.

Hlk
well. I try.

disabled EPO. rebooted. while the Wi-Fi and GPRS / EDGE again an error in the kilometer.
I began to walk with the phone in the house. the dining room has changed - improved accuracy of 30-40 meters.

Post has been editedDimmer7 - 21.02.14, 23:58

Dimmer7,
So in building satellites and not the word you;) Go outside, or at least under the window or on the balcony / loggia =) And judging by your accuracy in your determines just for the nearest GSM bazlvly station. Concrete jamming satellites completely.

Hlk
I have a house brick, and concrete elements do not. And is the point on the map about a kilometer away from me - probably indeed GSM station. By the way, at work, in reinforced concrete high-rise building, caught normul.
Today went to the city in search of the address and GPS paired with enabled EDGE seems to be working properly.

Rep: (0)
Interestingly, when there will be custom bikes, because the original firmware for its services eats a lot Ineta (check for updates, dropboks, top applications, goryacheetslovo from the keyboard, and others). Or, who knows how they might normally turn off?

Ion-Software,
Ruth and delete, so I did. Or Ruth and putting a firewall.

Rep: (77)
Full analogue dns s5003. The battery more powerful, to the size of ...

Sasha220997, I do not know how there clover but yesterday I brought my Gurikov, happy as an elephant, an animal machine. One minus quiet (who of course both) speaker, but it sounds deep voice.
Yes battery standards such as 3:00 gaming keeps stable Inet + enabled

Post has been editedBulldogik - 20.03.14, 11:41

Who knows where to buy Silicone Case for Gigabyte Gsmart Guru G1 and film? or any case fits the phone

Hello everyone today faced with such a problem, played in gta sa was played all the rules, and suddenly began cashing lag I home (key) and nothing happens all the buttons are not pressed, nothing happens that is worth doing at Kartika gta sa

Post has been editedNoneOnechik1 - 02.03.14, 12:13

Coped with a bug or did not do with the phone, he just stood complimentary then he turned off

NoneOnechik1,
Write the official SP is likely to bring.
NoneOnechik1,
For the future, a reboot on this phone when zavisone - button switch + sound up, hold 15 seconds, and the unit will restart.

I bought a headphone Apple EarPods, work well with this product, the only thing that does not work the volume rocker on the headphones.

NoneOnechik1 @ 02.03.2014, 20:32*
Apple EarPods

Krutenkie naushnichki pity that white, and 200 UAH schA mute)
NoneOnechik1 @ 02.03.2014, 20:32*
Who can say why today zalagala game? (Gta san andreas "crack version") Stupidly was the picture where I passed the mission, anyone else can tell why right now, and can include phone and change to another as you think just 14 days left bought yesterday

It's a game, "crack version" you about something said? Real resing three pogamat lag there will not be, either Halo 3 or modernist Var 4 games shaft and the San Andreas and computer nedopilena was.

NoneOnechik1 @ 02.03.2014, 07:27*
Who knows where to buy Silicone Case for Gigabyte Gsmart Guru G1 and film? or any case fits the phone

In Ukraine, I bought Silicone Case. If you want I can give the phone seller

I just wanted to order on a site like aliexpress but there are few covers

Who knows how to sew a smartphone?

NoneOnechik1 @ 05.03.2014, 15:34*
I just wanted to order on a site like aliexpress but there are few covers

Ali does not have a native silicon (

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/03/20, 11:25