> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Gigabyte Gsmart Guru G1 - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (8)
DiscussionGigabyte Gsmart Guru G1
PictureGigabyte Gsmart Guru G1
Description | Discussion » | Owners Club » | Firmware » |
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Off topic posts removed.

Specifications:
Attached Image

• Dimensions: 147 x 72.1 x 7.2 mm.
  • Weight: 158 g
  • Operating System: Android 4.2.1, Jelly Bean.
  • Processor: Quad, Mediatek MT6589T, 1.5 GHz.
  • Graphics: PowerVR SGX544.
  • Display: IPS, 5 ″, 1920 x 1080, 441 ppi.
  • Memory: 32 GB flash.
  • RAM: 2 GB.
  • Camera: front - 5 MP, main - 13 MP, FullHD video recording.
  • Wireless technologies: Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0.
  • Interface connectors: 3.5 mm headphone jack, MicroUSB.
  • Battery: 2500 mAh.

Useful
"Household" problems and methods for solving them

Firmware, drivers and everything related to this

Useful applications

Owner reviews

Not relevant

For questions about filling caps, contact QMS - BullDogik.

Post has been editedBulldogik - 21.05.15, 21:55

Rep: (6)
Old varin caps
DiscussionGigabyte Gsmart Guru G1
PictureGigabyte Gsmart Guru G1
Description | Discussion » | Owners Club » |
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Off topic posts removed.

Specifications:
Attached Image
Multi SIM Support: No
Operating system: Android
Processor: Mediatek MT6589T (1.5 GHz)
Dimensions: 147 x 72.1 x 7.2 mm
Weight: 158 g
Phone Form Factor: Touch Monoblock
Display: 5 ", Full HD (1920x1080), IPS-LCD
Call Signals: Polyphonic ringtones, MP3 ringtone, vibration alert
Camera:
- The main 13 megapixel
- Front 5 MP
- Touch autofocus
- LED flash
- Face Recognition
GSM standard: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS: 900/2100 MHz
SIM Card Dimensions: Normal
Memory Functions: 32GB ROM, 2GB RAM
Organizer: Alarm clock, calculator, task scheduler, entertainment, document viewing, predictive text input, accelerometer, proximity sensor, light sensor, FM radio, E-Compass, Dual microphone
Messaging: SMS / MMS / E-Mail
Internet: GPRS / EDGE / 3G +
Wireless Technology: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0
Power Battery: 2500 mAh (up to 250 hours in standby mode, up to 10.5 in talk mode)
Contents: Gsmart Guru G1 charger, quick start guide

useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddem0na - 01.05.14, 16:32

Rep: (6)
Video from CEE 2013http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSrOwgTWDAk

Rep: (-2)
It looks like I'm the first owner of this device :-)

Rep: (5)
I liked this device, but there were few reviews and I did not find a normal video review.

Post has been editedStanol - 12.12.13, 23:39

Rep: (0)
Cool device, I use it for a week - everything works and is not buggy. The only thing is the weak speaker
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSpaun_Studio - 15.12.13, 16:36
Reason for editing: spoiler

Far from the first

The phone is a cool battery if you do not kill on toys and the Internet is quietly enough for 3 days with a constantly working bluetooth and included Wifi. Protective glass!? The second SIM card is not enough is not enough.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSpaun_Studio - 15.12.13, 16:37
Reason for editing: spoiler

Who will tell you how to get a root on it? Framarut does not fall short (
And please tell me which cover to pick up for it ... the past 10 stores, not a single cover came up ....

Post has been editedBleyd_wors - 15.12.13, 13:53

Rep: (593)
M
Subject movedGigabyte

So I became the proud owner of this miracle) With covers really an ambush ...

With a case, I solved the issue by stitching, bought a little more and adjusted it to my device (initially I wanted only a pocket) ... I found the original case on it for 270 UAH. in the form of a book ... but I didn’t want this from the beginning ....

The question about Root remains relevant ... :(

Rep: (10)
Tell me if the FM radio supports RDS?

In VK, in groups, look, you can order about 300 UAH worth.

Today there was a jamb! DEAD PIXEL. The phone is 3 days old and there you go. Fortunately, the case in the service center was exchanged for a new device. I hope nothing else comes out)

Write something else about the phone, the size is not too big, the frame around the screen? screen? camera? speed of work? is it worth that money? How much battery is enough to watch a video?

I want this myself)

Post has been editedBase2008 - 24.12.13, 00:00

They brought my "Guru" yesterday

First impressions are positive.
The size: for the male palm just. Female is inconvenient.
Frame around the screen: the size is just for the “sticking” zone. Those. fingers holding the phone do not hit the screen, but confidently hold it in the hand. The frame is just great size
Screen: excellent IPS screen, resolution "behind the eyes" is enough for everything. Including browsing. Scrolling and, in general, the phone’s speed are not inconvenient.
Camera: in the room, with one fluorescent lamp, it copes like everyone else - it takes a picture, but the quality is telephone (however, you should NEVER wait for the quality of the photo on the phones, if you want quality, take the camera). The flash is good, in video mode it saves a lot. There is video stabilization. The minus of the video mode in the recording format is 3gp (for me, this is archaism)
Work speed: fast, does not lag, does not fail, does not think. Everything is smart and quick. (again, I did not compare it with the top models of other manufacturers, but there are no unpleasant sensations from the userinterface yet)
Telephone part: the volume is average, both the ringer and the speaker. In the winter jacket on the street I did not hear the bell. The quality of the conversation is acceptable (here the questions are more to the operator).
Worth your money? Of course it's worth it! The fact that the phone has built-in 32GB of memory, on board 2GB of RAM, and the FULLHD screen on the IPS matrix makes it an excellent offer on the market according to the price-quality criterion.

What caused the questions:
The memory, although internal, is divided into disks (or what it is, is not clear). Those. there is an "Internal memory" in which 1.97GB is available and a "Phone memory" in which 25.91GB is available. How this memory is allocated, whether it is possible to move heavy applications to a larger disk is not yet clear (it is quite possible that the phone does this itself). Most likely this is a standard android feature that I do not know about. Can anyone clarify? thank

Phone accessories cannot be found anywhere. Namely, a protective film and a cover (with the ability to choose)

Post has been editedusb010 - 24.12.13, 11:12

Root GSmart Guru G1

Instalace CWM:
1. Telefon zatim nepripojujte nechte ho lezet nekde pobliz budeme ho potrebovat.
2. Stahnete soubor a rozbalte.http://ulozto.cz/xFCMLQTd/gsmart-guru-g1-cwm-recovery-zipheslo: gurug1
3. Otevrete spravce zarizeni v pocitaci, vypnete telefon a pripojte kabelem k PC na chvili se objevi nove zarizeni (MT65xx preloader) kliknout pravym tlacitkem aktualizovat ovlad aovt ovlad ovladac (pripadne 2x klik zovnovl ovl ovl ovl ovl ovl ovl ovlac MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port
4. Odpojte telefon a spustte Flash_tool.exe
5. Kliknete vpravo na scatter-loading a nastavte cestu do adresare / GURU G1 Recovery CWM / MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt a dejte otevrit.
6. Nahore v nabidce ikon kliknete na download a v nasledujici volbe potvrdte ANO ze chcete pokracovat.
7. Pripojte vypnuty telefon - spusti se sam od sebe download recovery do telefonu. Nyni muzou nastat dve situace; Projede download zakonceny oknem se zelenym krouzkem. A nebo druha varianta projede prvni cast downloadu a pocitac zacne instalovat sam od sebe dalsi driver "MediaTek DA USB VCOM Port" a flash program vyhodi chybu. Neni se ceho bat kliknete znovu na download znovu kliknete na ANO a pripojte vypnuty telefon. Ted by melo zdarne dorazit recovery do telefonu a potvrzenim bude zeleny krouzek v novem okne.
8.Odpojte kabel od telefonu zapnnete pomoci VOL + a Power jste v CWM recovery.

ROOT:
1. Ve slozce ROOT se nachazi soubor SuperSU-v1.65.zip ktery nahrajte do pameti telefonu.
2. Spuste recovery a vyberte "install zip from sdcard" pak vyberte misto odkud budete instalovat "from internal sdcard" najdete uvedeny soubor a potvrdte tlacitkem power.
3. vyberte reboot system

ROM backup:
CWM zaloha telefonu:http: // bude doplneno
Stahnout rozbalit (rozbalit i soubor clockworkmod.zip) do interni pameti telefonu je dulezite aby to zustalo ve slozce clockworkmod, pak spustit CWM v telefonu vybrat backup and restore a pote volba restore from internal card.

Rep: (56)
czernomor,
And what does not work to get the root with the help of the programFramaroot?
Well, it seems to fit all devices on the MTK.

Post has been editedzenka2010 - 24.12.13, 23:29

Framaroot does not fit.

Rep: (1)
The manufacturer has a film and a back pad.
http://www.gigabytecm.com/en/goodscontent.php?id=115&type=4
Where can I buy?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/31/19, 01:16