Gigabyte Gsmart Alto A2 - Discussion | 5 Smartphone "

Rep: (6)
DiscussionGigabyte Gsmart Alto A2
PictureGigabyte Gsmart Alto A2
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Off topic posts removed.

Specifications:
Attached Image
Support for multiple SIM cards: 2
Operating system: Android
Processor: Dual-core Mediatek MT6572 1.3 GHz
Dimensions: 146 x 70.6 x 9.3 mm
Weight: 175.2 g
Phone Form Factor: Touch Monoblock
Display: 5 ", WVGA (854 x 480), TFT-LCD
Call Signals: Polyphonic ringtones, MP3 ringtone, vibration alert
Camera:
- Summary: 5MP
- Front: 0.3 MP,
- Touch autofocus
- LED flash
GSM standard: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS: 900/2100 MHz
The dimensions of the SIM card: Mini SIM
Memory Functions: ROM 4 GB, RAM 1 GB
Organizer Features: Alarm Clock, Calculator, Task Scheduler
Entertainment: View documents, Predictive text input, accelerometer, proximity sensor, light sensor
Working with messages: SMS / MMS / E-Mail
Internet: GPRS / EDGE / HSDPA +
Wireless Technology: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0
Power Battery: removable, lithium-ion (Li-Ion), 2000 mAh
Package Contents: Gsmart Alto A2, battery, quick start guide, additional back cover white
Useful links:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedRuff - 28.12.15, 21:44
Reason for editing: Battery

Rep: (13)
max.zp.ua @ 30.11.2013, 12:26*
Now that's wandering in search of someone to help make it the firmware)

Maybe someone will make it for 5 Lewa?

Rep: (0)
Why is the size of a SIM card in the characteristics listed as a mini-SIM, when the conventional approach?

Rep: (96)
mystery3005 @ 17.12.2013, 10:27*
Set mini-SIM, when the conventional approach?

Because MiniSim - this is the usual standard size card.

Dimensions of SIM-cards (Wikipedia)
Mini-SIM and micro-SIM is usually delivered in the form of a break out parts of a full-sized SIM-card
Full-size SIM-card (86Ch54x0,84 mm) - obsolete standard used in the first cellular phones (credit card size);
Mini-SIM-card (25Ch15x0,76 mm) - is widely used today in GSM-phones and most with 3G phones;
Micro-SIM (15Ch12x0,76 mm) - used in new models with 3G (Apple iPad and iPhone, Nokia N9, all models of Nokia Lumia lineup, LG U880, Samsung Galaxy S III, the new BlackBerry models, such as Z10, Q10, Sony Xperia and others)
Nano-SIM (13,3Ch8,8x0,67 mm) - There are 3 versions Nano-SIM:
(12CH9 mm) developed by Giesecke & Devrient (Eng.) Russian. with the participation of Apple. The thickness is reduced by approximately 15% compared to the others. Backward compatibility is carried out by means of an adapter.
(10x8) Nano-SIM version suggested by Nokia, which is something similar to SD-card. The advantage is that the card does not require special pallet, and hence is more space in the device, which can be used, for example to increase battery size. Unfortunately, this card can be used only in the newer devices with a special output.
(11x9) Nano-SIM, offered by RIM. Is similar to the Nano-SIM with Nokia, differ only in size.
Nano SIM format standardization should be completed by the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) to the end of 2011 and the first phones with the appropriate connectors should be on sale in 2012. On 5.06.2012 approved the Nano-SIM dimensions: length - 12.3 mm, width - 8.8 mm, and thickness - 0.67 mm. nano-SIM official standard will be fully compatible with previous versions. Essentially, the new SIM card is the same as the micro-sim, with retracted plastic edges only. When deciding the experts considered that the proposal of Apple's most convenient and simple. [1]
Virtual SIM-card - the patent application filed by Apple.
SIM-card is usually available in the form of full-size cards, which allows to use them in the old standard phones. For use in modern phones it provides that the Mini / Micro-SIM module can be extracted only once ( "broken out") of the full-length cards.

Link to Proof

Attached Image

Post has been editedSpaun_Studio - 18.12.13, 21:50
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (66)
I can say that if a smart 2 sim, then for the money it is even nothing))) like white cap ... almost Nexus 5 design))) screen is tilted pales, Auto Brightness is, norms camera (again, for that kind of money), everything works, glitches are not seen, well done guys from GIGABYTE solidly assembled in a smart pixel first got broken, changed to normal
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedexbasy - 24.12.13, 14:26

Rep: (271)
Hello everyone. Excuse me, but who knows whether it is possible to make root the phone? I think to buy for Christmas, but you know, it is necessary to Ruut some prog. Thanks in advance. Sincerely.

tzaneff @ 24.12.2013, 10:00*
Hello everyone. Excuse me, but who knows whether it is possible to make root the phone? I think to buy for Christmas, but you know, it is necessary to Ruut some prog. Thanks in advance. Sincerely.

to rueFramaroot

Rep: (18)
Hello everyone! Hoch take to the NC and therefore have a couple of question for:
1. Do softach scratch coating on the cover? what state and for how long the phone you wearing?
2. 1080 will draw ???
3. YUSB host is? (Via perehodnichok whether to connect a USB flash drive is not present?)
4. Includes 2 cover?

k @ sio @ 27.12.2013, 21:02*
4. Includes 2 cover?

Yes. One (white) replacement, and black on the smartphone.

Rep: (33)
Good day, tell me, who have the device on hand, what are the viewing angles, from what party is invert colors and how visible point on the screen. Thanks in advance =)

Rep: (7)
AdrenoBPC @ 28.12.2013, 16:36*
Good day, tell me, who have the device on hand, what are the viewing angles, from what party is invert colors and how visible point on the screen. Thanks in advance =)

It's not a Super Amoled + viewing angles are not the best but for gaming and movie watching just gorgeous
point personally I have no noticeable
and yes the phone 2 times in the bathtub swam put to dry for a day on the battery and damage the living and the brakes are not seen: D

Post has been editedmax.zp.ua - 29.12.13, 05:58

Rep: (33)
I'm just here as in this smartphone Matrix TFT which teoretichiski can not differ very good angles, viewed IPS martritsu on lenovo a390, then doubted that there IPS, but most are now GSmart G1345 there TFT matrix but the corners are crazy, inverted the picture only when viewed at an angle from above, duck here interessno like this state of affairs?
PS
And what about the speaker?
Do not lock at the maximum level and how quiet?

Rep: (3)
Good day, surprising phone usersGigabyte Gsmart Alto A2 . Low price, 5 ti-inch display and an interesting processor MT6572 video accelerator Mali 400MP Magically attracted my attention. I intend to purchase this device and in order to get more information about this device, I want to ask a few questions to those who have mastered it.
1. Is it convenient to contemplate the video files on TFT matrix with small viewing angles?
2. As the game goes on 2 -x core processor? fps drops sharply in serious games? Strongly to bask at the games, and if so, whether there is discomfort hands?
3. Question about 2000 mAh Battery life: how much it lacks in continuous video playback and games? Or, your options are to use a smartphone, and for how long you it enough?
4. And if possible examples of photo images from your phone. And if it is absolutely ponaglet little bit, you can screenshots AnTuTu Benchmark , AnTuTu Tester (Interested in the battery test) and other tests.

VitalisOtaku @ 29.12.2013, 11:23*
Low price, 5-inch display and an interesting MT6572 processor with video accelerator Mali 400MP, magically attracted my attention.

And I was attracted to the 5-inch screen, 1 gig of RAM, and the price of 1350 UAH. I specifically in the parameters of Yandex.Market was looking smartphone with a gig of RAM, in the results of this handsome man knocked Alto A2. In appearance it straight into my heart sunk, really handsome. Pre-order yesterday, 31 th promised to bring.

VitalisOtaku @ 29.12.2013, 12:23*
2. As the game goes on the 2-core processor?

Real Racing 3 goes normally.

I bought this phone a few days ago. Everything works perfectly, fast, cool design. But one drawback I found during a conversation the interlocutor does not hear very well, the volume is normal, but he seemed in a basement. No one was not like this?

Rep: (2)
Quality recorder writes it?

I bought a phone, the first impression -censorship!!!

M
Check outForum Rules!
4.9. It is forbidden to use obscene language, both explicit and hidden, including special characters.

Post has been editedSpaun_Studio - 11.01.14, 13:44

I bought. Excellent phone. Where can I find plenochku him and bumper?

Rep: (7)
Antoshin97 @ 01.01.2014, 17:46*
Where can I find plenochku him and bumper?

Tyts

Post has been editedmax.zp.ua - 03.01.14, 21:02

how to enable developer mode?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/05/20, 1:55