Gigabyte Gsmart Alto A2 - Discussion | 5 Smartphone "

Rep: (6)
DiscussionGigabyte Gsmart Alto A2
PictureGigabyte Gsmart Alto A2
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Off topic posts removed.

Specifications:
Attached Image
Support for multiple SIM cards: 2
Operating system: Android
Processor: Dual-core Mediatek MT6572 1.3 GHz
Dimensions: 146 x 70.6 x 9.3 mm
Weight: 175.2 g
Phone Form Factor: Touch Monoblock
Display: 5 ", WVGA (854 x 480), TFT-LCD
Call Signals: Polyphonic ringtones, MP3 ringtone, vibration alert
Camera:
- Summary: 5MP
- Front: 0.3 MP,
- Touch autofocus
- LED flash
GSM standard: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS: 900/2100 MHz
The dimensions of the SIM card: Mini SIM
Memory Functions: ROM 4 GB, RAM 1 GB
Organizer Features: Alarm Clock, Calculator, Task Scheduler
Entertainment: View documents, Predictive text input, accelerometer, proximity sensor, light sensor
Working with messages: SMS / MMS / E-Mail
Internet: GPRS / EDGE / HSDPA +
Wireless Technology: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0
Power Battery: removable, lithium-ion (Li-Ion), 2000 mAh
Package Contents: Gsmart Alto A2, battery, quick start guide, additional back cover white
Useful links:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedRuff - 28.12.15, 21:44
Reason for editing: Battery

Here's a video overview on the Russianhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvWh3j8sGkgand review with writinghttp://vido.com.ua/article/7189/gigabyte-g...eal-nyi-balans/

Post has been editedbodia92 - 28.11.13, 02:49

Super phone pleased with him like an elephant: D)
Now that's wandering in search of someone to help make it the firmware)

max.zp.ua, Here you can see the firmware here http://www.gigabytecm.com/en/goodscontent....=121&type=2 .

Rep: (0)
I did not understand so few people bought this smartphone that has nothing to say to anyone. In the near future I plan to take it, then I accomplish your goal on paper.

mystery3005 @ 03.12.2013, 12:47*
I did not understand so few people bought this smartphone that has nothing to say to anyone. In the near future I plan to take it, then I accomplish your goal on paper.

The paper is ideal Bench mark on a level with Galaxy s2 plus sitting

Loose all pull toysI have not regretted that bought it

Posted 05/12/2013, 5:46:

bodia92 @ 30.11.2013, 23:17*

thank

And there are questions over the phone, please contact koumiss or skype max.zp.ua1 (USA Richmond)

Rep: (1)
Please tell us how long enough charge. write that conversation 15 hours - more than usual (4.5). And as a shield? normal?

advitel @ 13.12.2013, 13:50*
Please tell us how long enough charge. write that conversation 15 hours - more than usual (4.5). And as a shield? normal?

Great screen

Charge enough for me differently if Iplay I listen to music at full volume and wherein the brightness at 100% and enabled WiFithat4 hours and if used wisely then I stayed 2.5 days even more 2% battery left :)

Rep: (93)
max.zp.ua @ 13.12.2013, 14:20*
Great screen

What about protection from him, do not tell? I would like to know the glass there, or is it plastic? And how Antutu issues?
Thank you in advance for the info)

vlad.lygan @ 14.12.2013, 00:20*
What about protection from him, do not tell? I would like to know the glass there, or is it plastic? And how Antutu issues?
Thank you in advance for the info)

If the processor is much too hot in the Bench brand produces 7-8 thousand and if you start the test and put in the refrigerator on the bottom shelf is28000issue can

Posted 14/12/2013, 3:02:

max.zp.ua,
I checked my processor is overheating at the height of 5743 was issued and when cooling 27201

Posted 14/12/2013, 3:03:

max.zp.ua,
Here's a funny processor from etogo phone)

I am waiting for the New Year stock in stores, to discount him to take.

mystery3005 @ 14.12.2013, 09:33*

1300 hryvnia, its price are you doing what other discount: D
Do not tell people xD

Rep: (13)
Tell me, is there in this model is the possibility of vayfay not only to take the Internet, but also to distribute? Just my son had gigabyte rio r1, so there was no possibility to distribute the Internet on vayfay, but in the gigabyte roma r2 have the opportunity to distribute the Internet on vayfay. And what about this issue in this model?

father993 @ 14.12.2013, 14:59*
Tell me, is there in this model is the possibility of vayfay not only to take the Internet, but also to distribute?

So it's a soft-solved! With that, quite simply.

Posted on 14/12/2013, 16:35:

In general, he has figured on the screen coating.
On more than one resource is specified, that the coating is not plastic, namely glass. Not Gorrila Glass of course, but still hot. As far as this information is reliable - is unknown.

mystery3005 @ 14.12.2013, 09:33*

I too am waiting what some discounts. In our town it costs 1380 hryvnia, but for the money - great.

max.zp.ua @ 15.12.2013, 01:36*
I surprise you but there gorila 2 costs

Well I do not know. Nowhere information about it is not found. The site Gorrila anything about these machines do not say. There is a list of devices to which the glass is set, and Alto A2 in the ref is not listed.

With regard to the screen: two sources of information come across that screen is 800x480, and 1280x720. One of the sources, iswebsite gigabyteAnd the second -online store.

Post has been editedvlad.lygan - 16.12.13, 13:26

vlad.lygan @ 15.12.2013, 20:48*
Well I do not know. Nowhere information about it is not found.

This information was listed on the representation of aparata in St. Petersburg

max.zp.ua @ 16.12.2013, 02:09*
This information was listed on the representation of aparata in St. Petersburg

And when this presentation was? I want to check out what else was interesting!

Rep: (1014)
M
max.zp.ua,
4.10. It is prohibited to provoke a conflict, as well as the response to provocation.
1.6. Adhere to the already established culture of communication in the forumssavagemessiahzine.com. We create our own habitat. Let's be polite and friendly to each other!
I strongly recommend to get acquainted withForum Rules!
Verbal warning!

Several amateur and not very Reviews

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvWh3j8sGkg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8FYmfYjl0Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8CMFPnVVSI

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/02/20, 18:04