Rep: (11)
DEX iP700-8GB - Firmware
PictureSoulycin S18
Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Unofficial firmware

Instructions
Instructions on firmware
1. Download the firmware, it is in the archive, it will need to unzip the file in the archive "B2.S18.86V_B.20130403.img"
2. Download the LiveSuitPack_v1.07, as it is in the archive, which will need to unpack.
3. Set up a computer older version LiveSuitPack 1.07, then unpack and run the Russian version LiveSuit 1.09 (in the Russian version of the firmware is automatically wizard starts, which greatly facilitates the process).
4. Select the update mode: partial or complete (I opted for the full).
5. Select the firmware file (with firmware program LiveSuit, the key is not required).
6. Next, the program will give out instructions.
MODE Complete Update
1) Press the power button for 10 seconds and turn the unit off.
2) While holding any button except the power button, connect the USB-cable device.
3) Continue to hold the button of claim 2, quickly press the power button for 6-10 times (the main thing is not to wait, and quickly press the power button, otherwise you'll have to do everything again).
4) Release all buttons.

You will need to hear the sound of the detection of the new device, if it is not, repeat steps 1-4 happen. Do not disconnect until completion of the procedure. I firmware procedure took a few minutes.

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 26.01.16, 00:03
Reason for editing: the Navigator - Discussion

Rep: (23)
Firmware earned.
If the flasher says something like "Can not connect to the device," but there is a new device manager - means the tablet is not properly transferred to the flashing mode.
Try more and more quickly to press the power button (about 10 times) after connecting to the USB and the clip volume button.

The firmware has a Chinese software - part of it is removed, the part is not (just a few programs).
After installing the Russian language is obligatory reboot, otherwise it will still meet the Chinese characters (for example, when connected to USB).

If it is not difficult to make any photo upload screen. Let people know that they will not branding intro DEX and cheerful Chinese :)

Rep: (0)
Thank you, Romchiku! And I happen to bricks for about a month I am suffering - and then half an hour maximum to flash;). The truth is all that came before it - lost :(, but the tablet -. Go work will please his wife and child - is they took the test upload photos loading screen (shooting mobiles - so do not blame me).. There is an inscription with the first numbers and characters - and only then pops lybyaschiysya Chinese.
ZY In dogonku spread and interface parameters are already patched receiver plate. : Rolleyes:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedfobos68 - 11.12.13, 07:20

Tochka (Scarab), thank you so much!
Yes, Chinese knows about laughing!
Judging by the Internet sites such as sockets, navezli these tablets lot.
And it almost every week received a letter asking for help, had to pay, because the requests have already begun pospupat every day.
Let servisniki already downloaded the firmware, or what: rolleyes:

After blocking the plate failed password ekrana.Perezagruzit two options.
1. On the rear cover is reset button hole.
2.Derzhim power button until dex ekrane.Potom to quickly push Gr
until "zachekayte under study is zavantazhennya".
But both of these options to nothing priveli.Planshet vseravno blocked.

Sew uspeshno.Esli in piercing pops inscription 'Fail kakayto netakoy'.znachit it properly razarhiviruyte.Proshilsya for minutu.Pervoe impression is great ikonki.Video in the native browser does not idet.Vse preinstalled applications in topku.Planshet byvet retarding but not as buggy as the before.

mgwat @ 08.12.2013, 18:55*
After blocking the plate failed password ekrana.Perezagruzit two variantami.1.Na back cover is an inscription to the appearance of hole reset.2.Derzhim button Power button on the dex ekrane.Potom quickly push Gr until "zachekayte under study is zavantazhennya" .But these two option to nothing priveli.Planshet vseravno blocked.

There is another option - is to put the driver and through the ADB command to reset it to factory settings, I did so with the other tablets on which there was no flash. There's even a plug-ADB for Total Commander.
Might work, because debugging mode is enabled, many tablets included.

Romchiku @ 13.12.2013, 16:16*
There is another option - is to put the driver ... debug mode is enabled, many tablets included.
As far as I remember, but I'm not sure - debug mode in the original Dexia still enabled. But the driver to connect to the computer, I did not find - so we had to build upon the VID-PID to the device name in the inf-file. But I understand - mgwat it is unnecessarily;).
ZY I remembered that when charging from the mains in the original firmware Dex - the point of contact and response point (in the sense - which is touch displays) a little different: rolleyes: (I hope you understand what I mean) -, respectively, and had a little difficulty in the management of tablet in this mode. On firmware Soulycin - I'm, like, this is not observed. Who can - accomplish your goal of impression management features in the charging mode from the mains.

Tochka (Scarab) @ 14.12.2013, 21:41*
But the driver to connect to the computer, I did not find

Oh, and I also had no idea what was on the processor inside, I went easy, just opened it and saw the most common processor of its time - it Allwinner A13, aka Boxchip A13. There's also on the board I found ideintifikator, in which I found a complete analogue of the tablet, it is probably one manufacturer, only for the DEX for us Chinese, it Soulycin.
Well, I like the processor in terms of a whole bunch of all sorts of programs, firmware and other pribabasov, their accumulated no small number, this processor was placed everywhere from TV to pritavok tablets. Here in the forum a huge number of different clones on this processor.
And the devices on these processors are proving their worth, but a stretch, I like Rokchip.

Rep: (1)
Express your opinion on this firmware. Based on experience with the Gulf firmware Soulycin S18 (OS B2 S18.86V_B.20130403) on my tablet specifically DEX iP700-8GB can say that the result is poor, all that can be noted with a plus it is only fully working touch devaysa proceeding with the firmware that he accepted and I was able to install it at all, everything else is frustrating. Returned back to the custom firmware Jelly Bean 4.2.1 of the 9300 GoClever Tab tablet in which the same touch the mirror, trying to fix it but it is all in vain. So you have to choose either the firmware running tachem but the curve in terms of working on it or firmware to normal flight without running tachem and a bonus in the form of a mouse. :)

Method scientific, replacement of modules and config changes I was able to set up the correct stitch work in the previously mentioned piercing me.

At last!!! : YES2: News - the official Ukrainian site appeared firmware - including our:
http://dex.ua/planshetnye-kompyutery/item/ip700-8gb
http://yadi.sk/d/dc_SxT-DEqbcW
ZY True sheer size: rolleyes: 1,6 GB

Post has been editedTochka (Scarab) - 25.12.13, 02:05
Reason for editing: dimensioning

Someone has already tested this New Year's gift from the DEX?

Miracles creates this manufacturer. Firmware on the site no longer exists, and we're delighted that remember us. :)

Rep: (5)
I went to dex.ua just. Native firmware has. I began to shake. 1.6 gig. That's insides

In vordovsky document detailed instructions on how to sew using LiveSuit.
By the way, how do you know which of the four firmware to put on the tablet?

What native proshivkuproshivat? As well as a custom in wearing a hat? Or need to record the SD card and turn on the tablet?

Why I interested. I gave dvoi plemyaham 2 such tablet. One works. The second stop zapuskatsya. (A month has passed) tablet at hand yet. Bring this weekend. They say that when the charger included, the battery on the screen is activated. And when the screen goes off and zhmyaknut legenky the power button, the battery is displayed again. And nothing happens when you long press. That he can try to do? In the city center there is no service. Sorry a bit out of topic, but they have great sorrow. Can you imagine one child works and the other does not. Thank.
Attached Image

Post has been editedFobos68 - 29.12.13, 15:26

bladerender, flashing should also be according to the instructions. Most likely with four images will fill one or two maaksimum may takioe that the firmware for different modules that are installed on danuyu model in different batches.

2bladerender , You probably do as well as I flew OSes - at least all the signs converge one to one. how _KNYAZ_ advises, should according to the instructions. The - I would personally advise Soulycin S18 (OS B2 S18.86V_B.20130403) - I liked it better for stability. But it is certainly not his own, more for example, recently lazyaya settings - found item "network settings", and in it all as pologaetsya for a SIM card - but that we have nothing :(.
If you look at you downloaded, then:
2012 12 21
2012 12 27
2013 04 09
2013 07 09
- definitely time "baking", although the latter is not 86V-M758A, and 86VS-M758C1.
Try - maybe chyo and suitable;).
ZY 2_KNYAZ_ - and that in particular Soulycin S18 (OS B2 S18.86V_B.20130403)
He wants the best
in your case?

Tochka (Scarab), long story. :) Do not converged "characters" firmware and hardware of the tablet from the very first time when I tried to their "friends".
First things first, my tablet can be used only when the native language firmware toist Chinese or he hung up after some time and work to renew been possible only by pressing reset, after that he was charged in the so "loved" the language of images, what's the problem as I understand and could not, although sometimes I was able to install the Russian language, but only when switched off. Further, it is falling off the wi-fi which is a 20-minute attempts to connect yielded only 4 times, and then only for a few minutes each time. The next surprise was the error "application (such that) is not responding" and she appeared when trying to run almost all applications, even lied game with biker always worked perfectly. It was still a lot of different minor bugs that occurred be single. As a whole this is why I wrote, had no intention to offend anyone but my device is not working as it should. And no re-flashing or other other events did not change the course of events.

Sew today a firmware ofsayta A13_86VS_M758C1_1305025_20130709. On both plates was the same with the store.
While normal flight. Squish became much less, in fact.

On ofsayte with firmware comes with an instruction document and there LiveSuit. Sews according to the instructions in the document. Everything was very simple.

That notice of the firmware.
1. I chose at some point "Format", and written instructions to select "No". If you select "No", it perenakatit over what is, without deleting data (I have tried, I have in a way, even all the shortcuts remain on the desktop).

2. And the driver is written in the off mode, select the folder, I began to do as it is written, and it has set itself the driver. Maybe they cheated with firmware LiveSuit, which already has the correct driver.
In short, I did not choose the driver. The plate is connected and it is itself established driver instantly. (Win 7 X64)

3. The manual says to press 10 times, which would install the driver or go to the flashing mode. I doschelkal only 5 times, and it is already connected and installed the driver, and began to sew the same 10 time I did not doklatsal))

PS: The second also stitched)) Also all Okay.

Post has been editedbladerender - 04.01.14, 22:41

And dogonku because the previous message is already open for editing.
The insertion site Dex.ua correct localization Press again ... wrote "Press again" rather than "press again to quit")) Although the store was the same firmware number A13_86VS_M758C1_1305025_20130709 one to one, and localization has been incorrect.

Post has been editedbladerender - 05.01.14, 12:41

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/05/20, 18:46