> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Meizu MX3 - Official firmware

Rep: (428)
Meizu MX3 - Official Firmware (Flyme 5.1.9.0A)
PictureMeizu MX3, M351, M353
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Themes and Modifications пїЅ | Marriage / Repair пїЅ | Meizu Owners Club пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Firmware
Official
Meizu MX3 software on the official Russian siteMEIZU
Meizu MX3 software on a foreign resourcemeizufans.eu
Official beta test flyme 5
There are several types of MX3: There are no differences, only as an update.

1) Tax Code version (produced for China (Hong Kong), also Russia, Israel) is updated with firmware in the format update.zip, update.bin.
2) CN (The operator version is only flashed with firmware format update.bin).

Firmware differences are only that Chinese programs are preinstalled in the * .bin format firmware.
Further questions about the differences between * .zip and * .bin will be deleted without warning.
Modifications
Modem firmware
Instructions
Useful software
Polls archive:
What is the best firmware?
Attached Image
Poll number 2
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 21.06.18, 23:59
Reason for editing: Deleting content and trash from Flyme 5

FAQ for Flyme 3 (Part is relevant for 4)
Where to find instructions for working with the system Flyme?
On the smartphone you need to go to Settings - Spec. Opportunities - Instruction.
How to turn on / off the display without the power button, gestures?
To turn on the display, bypassing the lock screen, you need to press the touch ring and, without releasing it, make a slide (slide) with your finger up to the screen.
To turn off the display, you need to hold down the touch ring for a while.
How to bring up the menu of running applications, quickly get into the settings?
At any time (including in full screen mode) pull upwards from the bottom edge of the screen. To get to the menu with a quick launch of applications, brightness settings and to the settings button - in the appeared window make a slide to the left with your finger.
How to complete all running applications?
Pull up from the bottom edge of the screen. A menu will open with active applications. Drag your finger DOWN for any application, the line will be closed, all applications will be stopped. To stop a separate application, pull it UP to the outside of the line. To simply close the line with applications, press the home button.
How to view the list of applications in the settings and get information about the statistics of using the device?
In order for a list of applications and battery statistics to appear in the phone settings, you need to enter * # * # 6961 # * # * in the dialer (after entering the code, go to Settings-Accessibility).
To get additional information about the device (battery status, heat, usage statistics, information about Wi-Fi and the phone itself), you need to enter the combination * # * # 4636 # * # * in the dialer.
How to take a screenshot of the current state of the screen?
Simultaneously press the power button and volume down.
In the applications, the "Back" button is not displayed, what should I do?
The function of the "Back" button in any application and always swipe up from the touch ring (or the "Home" button) of the smartphone.
In which versions of the MX3 smartphone is there an NFC module?
The NFC chip is in all versions of the smartphone, except for the model with 16GB memory.
Does the alarm work when the device is completely turned off?
Yes, in this case, the alarm will sound and turn on the switched off phone to give a sound signal.
How to change the sorting of contacts in the notebook to Last Name?
If you need to change (expand) the functionality of the smartphone, but no built-in option (program) is found, use the Play Market application store to install the necessarysoftware.
How does the notification of missed calls, SMS, etc.?
The notification is carried out by flashing the touch ring of the smartphone in white (the brightness level can be changed in Settings - Screen).
How to put your melody on a specific contact?
To set your melody on a contact, you must enter the phone book, select the desired contact to edit, select the "Add field" option and click "Ringtone" in the list of fields that opens. Custom ringtones must be downloaded to the Disk \ Ringtones folder.
How to call the menu button inside full-screen applications (for example, games)?
If the full-screen application does not have its own menu and uses the standard Android menu, then you can call it by opening the notification panel with a swipe from the top of the screen down. The "Menu" button (in the form of three dots) will be available in this panel on the right. The function of the "Back" button is performed by swiping up from the touch ring on the phone to the screen.
How to enable HDR mode in the camera?
Make a double tap with your finger in the viewfinder window (this is the phone’s screen in shooting mode) - a pop-up menu will appear where you can enable HDR mode.
Is it possible to replace the Flyme shell (launcher) with some other?
Yes you can. At the same time, the functionality of the touch button-ring "Home" is preserved.
How to fix the bootloop (cyclic reboot or inability to boot) on Meizu MX3
Attention. This manual is for those who did not have a firmware file on the phone at the time of the bootloop!

Based on my own experience. Based on the previous post, I did not fulfill point 2, but simply replaced the files without setting the necessary permissions. The phone immediately rebooted and froze on the startup screen. What now? No need to run to the SC or read about removing the battery (many "smart people" advise so).

1. Hold down the Volume Up and Turn On buttons. The phone will reboot again, but already in Recovery.
2. Connect your phone to a computer using a USB cable.
3. The computer will detect a removable Recovery disk, empty, with a capacity of 400 MB. This is enough for us.
4. Copy the firmware (I have it 3.3.1 on which I bootlup and got) into this disk and disconnect the phone.
5. Without restarting anything, just select the firmware update. You can without clearing the data. They are not required. Click Start (retry, many may be different)
6. After flashing, the phone will turn on again. If the root was turned on, you will have to turn it on again.

P.s. If you already have firmware on your phone, skip steps 2-4!

thankMcRePak
Getting ROOT
Settings>Accounts
Register a Flyme account
Go to the section "More ..." and select the item "Open access to the system"
How to enable developer mode and battery statistics?
In order for a list of applications and battery statistics to appear in the phone settings, you need to enter * # * # 6961 # * # * in the dialer (after entering the code, go to Settings-Accessibility).
To get additional information about the device (battery status, heat, usage statistics, information about Wi-Fi and the phone itself), you need to enter the combination * # * # 4636 # * # * in the dialer.
Also, there will be new items in the menu: Settings-Spec. opportunities

thankdedma3ay
How to increase the speed of animation?
settings - special features - for developers and there are 3 animation points, do 0.5 or remove them altogether

thankGubrud
What versions of MX3 are there, what are their differences and what firmwares are suitable for them?
There are several types of MX3: There are no differences, only in the form of an update, the NK version (produced for the island of China (Hong Kong), also of Russia, Israel) is updated with firmware in the format update.zip, update.bin. The CH version is sold domestically (mainland China), updated with firmware in update.bin format, as well as the operator version for China Unicom, updated with firmware from the operator or CH version of firmware in update.bin format. All firmware in whatever format they are identical, the difference in the pre-installed programs for the Chinese versions
Problems with google play?
If the HK (PCT) phone is flashed with bin firmware, will it see after this firmware in zip format?
Yes, it will.
How to enter recovery for firmware or data reset?
Hold the volume up and the power button at the same time. Perform these actions in the off state.
FaQ by Flyme 4

We treat a non-working button on Xiaomi Piston
Tips and tricks Flyme OS (Useful keyboard shortcuts and more)
SmallFAQ from yurik2406
FAQ from Sp1DeRok

Post has been editedmontikov-d - 09.03.16, 23:24

those post

Post has been editedbald1984 - 27.01.15, 12:01

Rep: (516)
And how do I understand what version of the device I have and the firmware? I tried to roll up the firmware and the phone doesn’t see it ..

Try to throw in the root of the disk firmware from the office. site, the name should be "update.zip" - if it is, then NC, and if it isn’t, then you have the SN or carrier version)

Rep: (655)
KissofDeath25 @ 11/29/2013, 10:24*
In the subject of the apparition I remember someone wrote that it was possible to install the NK version and the PCT firmware would

The NC version is the PCT, we sell the Hong Kong version, after it has passed certification, it receives the PCT status, the firmware for these versions is 1 to 1.

Rep: (13)
Flyme 3 firmware review onHabrГ©

Post has been editedalhimikos - 30.11.13, 04:41

Rep: (167)
-rbk-, Here in this section, that on the screen, put the firmware, on the root explorer and root folder, hammer it

Rep: (0)
vvp777 @ 12/02/2013, 11:40*
Put SuperSU of the same developer. Works perfect

In the settings there is a system section. Need to install this application in the system? And put a tick to trust the system user?

megapavluha
Through superSU do, there are all the rules.

Rep: (3)
GuBruD @ 2.12.2013, 20:32*
megapavluha
Through superSU do, there are all the rules.

SuperSu crashes when it starts. Something with root is completely unlucky.

Hello to all.
Please help me with the following question:
Ordered a phone from China (CH version). Are there any HK version firmware (or Russian) in * .bin format to reflash it?
Confused by the lack of Google Play.

Post has been editedRino182pm - 03.12.13, 06:51

Rino182pm @ 12/03/2013, 14:29*
Hello to all.
Please help me with the following question:
Ordered a phone from China (CH version). Are there any HK version firmware (or Russian) in * .bin format to reflash it?
Confused by the lack of Google Play.

The CH phone for the Chinese operator came yesterday. What surprised me was there was Russian - this is the first. The second is that the Play market was delivered without problems from the built-in Chinese market. Then I downloaded firmware 3.1. in bin format for CH devices from the header.
So do not worry, everything is easier than it seems. When I installed the firmware, I deleted one application from Chinese and put the Play market as I wrote above. Initially, there was firmware 3.0, set 3.1.

Post has been editedalhimikos - 03.12.13, 14:26

megapavluha @ 12/03/2013, 00:17*
SuperSu crashes when it starts. Something with root is completely unlucky.

I did it through superSU, no problem, immediately everything is OK.
put from the market

Posted on 12/03/2013 22:13:

Alhimikos @ 12/03/2013, 13:59*
What surprised me was there was Russian - this is the first

nothing surprising)
Alhimikos @ 12/03/2013, 13:59*
Second - the Play market was delivered without problems from the built-in Chinese market

nothing like that either)

GuBruD, Updated to 3.1 and everything fell. And there was 3.0.3.

GuBruD @ 12/04/2013, 06:13*
nothing surprising)

and still surprised, since the device was designed for a Chinese operator.

Alhimikos @ 12/03/2013, 12:59*
The CH phone for the Chinese operator came yesterday. What surprised me was there was Russian - this is the first. The second is that the Play market was delivered without problems from the built-in Chinese market. Then I downloaded firmware 3.1. in bin format for CH devices from the header.
So do not worry, everything is easier than it seems. When I installed the firmware, I deleted one application from Chinese and put the Play market as I wrote above. Initially, there was firmware 3.0, set 3.1.

Thank you so much for the explanation.

Rino182pm @ 12/04/2013, 11:27*
Thank you so much for the explanation.

In general, it is customary to increase reputation, read the rules of the topic. And then the moderator scolds;)

I have a cameraman, probably, the Unicom aps were .. so here I am at the office. The forum asked the question whether it is possible to fasten the rst firmware to sn or the operator? To which they answered me no, since the bootloader is locked. And for 4 years it has not been broken .. sadly straightforward passion I like to sew) I had x2. Super unit .

Rep: (167)
unclezho, a variety of custom is not about meyza)

and still surprised, since the device was designed for a Chinese operator.

Well, here are such prudent maize, however, there are some schools with translation, they are found, albeit rarely)
since the bootloader is locked. and for 4 years it did not break

here they didn’t even try: D
there would be craftsmen)
I am passion as I like to sew)

also there was such a mania before, but everything went literally in half a year and it just became laziness, I wanted something stable and for a long time)

GuBruD @ 12/05/2013, 05:38*
Well, here are such prudent maize, however, there are some schools with translation, they are found, albeit rarely)

Noticed)))
here they didn’t even try
there would be craftsmen)

Is it really such an uninteresting device?
also there was such a mania before, but everything went literally in half a year and it just became laziness, I wanted something stable and for a long time)

Now I go with the MX3 and something no desire to "sew", everything suits.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/03/19, 11:47