Lenovo A630 - Firmware

Rep: (10)
Lenovo A630 - Firmware
Picture
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | firmware A630t пїЅ | firmware A630 пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware
Phones come with multi-lingual firmware
S008on Yandex.Disksew through Flash Tool
S009to flash through CWM
also it has English-ChineseS008andS009with a bunch of Chinese software, without the root, without gapps`ov

Unofficial firmware
StableVer2-0_LENMICA800
modified firmware (UPDATE translation, cleaned up the software) based on the S009
fromsanekx1
fromra4fmb mirror
firmware from the Lenovo A800 port

Instructions

miscellanea
Known schools:
1. Do not set the time zone. choose settings English locale, set the correct time zone, return Russian.
2. Do not synchronize calendar. in the root / system / app throwGoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk, we expose the corresponding rights
3. When you try to open a letter in the program prog EMAIL closes with an error. in the root / system / app replaceEmail.apk, we expose the corresponding rights

gapps. set of CWM.
CWM, instructionon installation
battery in tinctures, butanimatsiya, logo at startup
When installed the CWM, a factory reset is performed only through the CWM itself!
Increasing Partition / data by eliminating the internal SD, does not depend on the firmware version. if you did not workAttention! All the information from the internal SD-card and the applications installed on it will be lost.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 31.05.16, 13:28
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (0)
I ordered this. We wait. :) gudman if you can drain the firmware.

Rep: (16)
aNRILFACTIz @ 05.09.2013, 11:39*
it was necessary to put the gig operatives, the next generation, must meet different meaning. Already tired of looking at the lack of memory in modern models

Just ordered the A760. There is just what you need - 1 GB RAM. In addition, the 4-core processor, and should also not expensive at all, I took in 108 dollars total.

Posted on 09/05/2013, 17:47:

rendex79 @ 05.09.2013, 05:16*
Gudman if you can drain the firmware.

Never before this had to do. Kind of like with the aid of MTKDroidTools through the Backup button is? So?

I wrote - "the firmware - Multilingual". No dancing with a tambourine is not necessary, "out of the box" all great. And tongues, and Google's services work as it should. No "kitayschiny" and even as root already. :)

Post has been editedGoodman - 08.09.13, 00:54

Gudman @ 05.09.2013, 21:07*
I can not merge firmware Comp his ka unknown device determines when to connect rekaveri. But here is it has to be PRESS
In any case, I MTKDroidTool this version provides. And judging by the size, this should be a multilanguage firmware.

This firmware is not multi-lingual! Let me help with the fusion. And you will have a backup of Russian firmware on pleasure.

Perezalil Ang firmware poison pumped from China overnight.
http://yadi.sk/d/JRe19NNb9FKqH

IREX, Laid firmware in sight. post - only Ang? Without Russian?

Post has been editedtimber11 - 14.09.13, 16:58

Rep: (5)
so the Russian language it is? but what is not clear? I want to order and confuses me

Rep: (118)
aheles1976 @ 15.09.2013, 11:07*
so the Russian language it is? but what is not clear? I want to order and confuses me

Gudman @ 08.09.2013, 00:37*
I wrote - "the firmware - Multilingual". No dancing with a tambourine is not necessary, "out of the box" all great. And tongues, and Google's services work as it should. No "kitayschiny" and even as root already.

so who realties poured from his phone and put multilanguage

Hello everyone! I'm still a novice in the forum! Is there a Russian firmware for this phone ???

Rep: (118)
Smi25 @ 15.09.2013, 15:41*
Hello everyone! I'm still a novice in the forum! Is there a Russian firmware for this phone ???

Gudman @ 08.09.2013, 00:37*
I wrote - "the firmware - Multilingual". No dancing with a tambourine is not necessary, "out of the box" all great. And tongues, and Google's services work as it should. No "kitayschiny" and even as root already.

Minns @ 15.09.2013, 18:29*
Sem Hello! I'm still a novice in the forum! Is there a Russian firmware for this phone ??? Quote (Gudman @ 08.09.2013, 00:37) I wrote - "the firmware - Multilingual". No dancing with a tambourine is not necessary, "out of the box" all great. And tongues, and Google's services work as it should. No "kitayschiny" and even as root already.

So I bought taoabao! Or it does not change anything !? And if the root is not it? Please do not kick, can be for such stupid questions!

Rep: (28)
Smi25 Firmware puts the manufacturer, not the seller, so which site you bought no difference. Look at the description of this phone to sell, if there is present Russian, then everything will be fine.

Post has been editedDimon6791 - 16.09.13, 05:56

Minns @ 15.09.2013, 17:29*

Goodman says that he on the phone Multi-language, it is necessary to try to drain it. On the internet that is lined only withEnglishlanguage

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 21.08.14, 13:15
Reason for editing: Forum Rules p.4.19.

Rep: (7)
Good evening everyone.
Got a630 today without Russian, Market (the seller has delivered MoreLokale, type go !!!), and non-native speakers bumper (size fits, cuts and no buttons !!!!). The screen in my opinion is similar to IPS, the colors are not inverted when bending.

Here at Lenovo Forum has found as a man russifitsirovat Lenovo a760.
http://lenovo-forums.ru/topic/2114-%D0%B2%...BE-lenovo-a760/
Rusik firmware to take it away, so maybe for a630 russifitsirovat there too.
http://www.androidgroupon.com/rom/Lenovo/

Any questions spices:
1) Firmware The method used in the Lenovo forum, some unusual, I know, and did only under rekaveri and Fleshtula, there is something muddy through ADB, is this normal?
2) Here in the subject there is a link to their home asking a630 weighs more than 700MB, the link to the firmware Rusik 216Mb, where such a difference, and this is normal?
3) Download ask for Rusik, the archive shows 216Mb, open an empty what is it?

Post has been editedruslan00293 - 18.09.13, 22:06

and give a link to see - and then declared the Russian language or not - and a link to the manufacturer's website

Posted on 09/18/2013, 22:52:

Look here vrodeby Russian language stitchinghttp://dl.vmall.com/en_US/c0eanu3vop

Hello! Firmware Russian campaign until there !?

Gudman - Take a screenshot - you had the presence of Russian language in the phone

Guys, I apologize for not having come in, damn unwell. So now, in order:

1. Firmware multilingual, including Russian and of course, exactly the same as in the video that there is already laidsqueeze
But I'm sure it's not from the factory firmware, and most likely already installed sellers. It is unlikely that the plant rutovany phone would go to the superuser, and all as at rue.

2. I do not know how to model with a "t", but on my display stands which I can safely say 99%, that is IPS.
Especially these days compared just bought at the store, ie, official European version of the Huawei y300 in which the display 100 puds IPS with Lenovo A630 - the difference in displays, apart from the size, did not notice.

The phone is already sold out, so do not drain the firmware or carry out any more tests - I can not. But I can believe without screenshots by firmware and display.

The video review guy writes that TFT display. But he and a simple matte plastic - softtach calls and other mistakes is :) Well, there probably is a small chance that some of the display options set, but that is not trusted.

I should add that the firmware version is exactly how the link above for 700 meter version, well, in the sense of the marking. It is strange that people say that there is only English. version. The same number, size is large enough. I thought that must be it, and did not merge anything. Or rather I tried, but failed, and then there was not a bother vremini nor the desire.
Many questions have answers in the video, such as a battery.

Post has been editedGoodman - 19.09.13, 19:45

Somebody at least some firmware on the links of the posts put up ??????? Russian language there is?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/04/20, 21:09