Mobile networks from the inside | [MNO] [technology] how it works

Rep: (3398)

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 25.06.19, 16:46

Rep: (17)
Wessko
http://www.mobitech.com.ua/cdma-gsm/andhttp://www.engadget.com/2009/07/31/htc-her...11th-to-sprint/
Look at this GSM monster of technological thought !!! LG GD900 Crystal for example herehttp://excel.clan.su/news/2009-04-22-61

Post has been editeddizzeg - 19.08.09, 21:03
Reason for editing: LG GD900 Crysta

Rep: (305)
Iritikitavi - xs what exactly is used in China, I only know that there are some standards in Asia. I know for sure that Chinese, South Korean, Taiwanese and some Japanese phones are backward compatible (after firmware). But the American or European ones do not work, even the network is invisible.

Also, the tea mobile has its own standard td-stsdma, and the NTS exclusively for mobile produces communicators with the support of td-sdm. Already released about 5 models, one of them i900 by htc :)

Jiwan
And the name of the models is possible?

Well, for example S700, S910 or T8388, there was something else. In Samsung, by the way, too, td-sdma modelki is

T8388 By the way, the first and only VM unit built on Omap 3 / 600mhz

Post has been editedJiwan - 20.08.09, 05:17

I don’t know about TD-CDMA ... most likely it’s internet technology.
in general, lookhttp://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D1%82%...%BD%D0%B8%D0%B8Pay attention to WiMAX: "The planned frequency bands for Mobile WiMAX networks are: 2.3; 2.5; 3.4-3.8 GHz"
Conclusion: Masons want to bang as many people as possible. (They have plans to remove half of the world's population ...)<= mob communication, GMO, aids, atmospheric pollution, ... ... moral degradation of the population, (we are all tricked (and technical progress and terrorism before that goes) for full control and say "For your own safety" (most likely)) , as a result, easily controlled zombies.Soon the end of everything on earthand...

yes I am a pessimist realist

Post has been editeddizzeg - 20.08.09, 20:43

Td-sdma - the Chinese version of sdma, created not to pay duties for the use of the service or sdma2000, as well as having any improvements compared to the usual sdma, works in the range of 2-2.1 GHz

In Korea, China or Japan, the authorities control everything, stick their noses and notice everywhere - they live many times better than we do. So it's not so bad.

Jiwan
Jiwan @ 20.8.09, 21:59*
In Korea, China or Japan, the authorities control everything, stick their noses and notice everywhere - they live many times better than we do.

In our countries, and the United States and the European Union, almost all leaders are freemasons who don’t need the people, and all those who do not obey their Excellencies (Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, ...) urinate everyone.

Post has been editeddizzeg - 21.08.09, 17:41

Rep: (185)
Guys, enough about politics. And CDMA OpSoSam lacks banal advertising. The big three started hustling in time, while the rest stormed.
In Belarus, our first opsos was just CDMA, but then Velcom and MTC appeared, which, thanks to aggressive pricing and advertising policies, quickly captured the market. But Dialog realized it. Yes, now they have Ev-Do (analog 3G in CDMA networks), but all do not care.

Rep: (76)
Max_nya @ 27.8.09, 10:17*
And CDMA OpSoSam lacks banal advertising.
100%
in Ukraine, cdma taxis the EV-DO internet from 0.012 - 0.0035 cents / Mb - this is without obon. Boards, conversations are cheap, I've been using it myself since 2001.
saved a lot of money)))
With advertising as well, many people to this day have not even heard of CDMA.

I wonder why, for some reason, still, sdma doesn't make itself an advertisement? !!
(before the appearance (2 years ago) of an Internet I did not even hear about sdma!) :-(

Rep: (185)
Because now it is meaningless! All the time is gone

max_nya,
Max_nya @ 27.8.09, 19:12*
Because now it is meaningless! All the time is gone

I dare to disagree with you. For example, in Ukraine we have a rather small number of people using sdm, well, of course, much less than gsm, and if they would make a decent advertisement (for example, they use TV on every 10 minutes) their clients would have increased at least 2 times (and then they only advertise on big boards and only a few in the city (Cherkasy) which you don’t pay attention to)

Rep: (14)
Well, Peeplet was advertised, but what about?

Viy_a,
I personally understood little of their advertising (where information about opportunities, tariffs, benefits ...) was generally very weak advertising.

Rep: (258)
My question is: If I do not call on my GSM phone, but I have a GPRS (EDGE) connection around the clock. And I hold the device in my hand or it lies on the table. Is it no less harmful? I turned off the 1800 and 1900 bands. In general, I would love to switch to CDMA, but finances do not allow to buy such a device, and there is no coverage where I live sometimes. I knew about CDMA even when I bought my first phone, but the sense of it is a little more than zero.

Rep: (249)
In GSM, which was born from NMT (flowers on the MSS grave and a small tear on Benefon), the frequency division of the channels. Therefore, the number of channels is limited by the width of the subcarrier frequency range. CDMA standard digital channels are separated by encryption.

Rep: (2)
>Comic for 6000, this is for the action? which is worth so 20,000?
He is. Hurry up! The day after tomorrow is the last day!

>home phone in CDMA-2000 standard, super connection, unlimited to Moscow city numbers, direct Moscow number, subscription fee less than for a regular landline phone.
We know, we know. TP "Unlimited City", yes?
2000 - the year of the invention, the frequency - 450.

>having some sort of improvement over conventional sdm
easier to listen to? the Chinese need it. like with Skype - they have their own client with the possibility of interception.

About CDMA non-proliferation ... In Russia, among the phones (so far;)) there is indeed more GSM, but among the mobile Internet ...
http://www.skylink.ru/pages/article.aspx?id=38960&r=77
"Mobile operator Sky Link increased in the first half of 2009share of traffic in the 3G segment up 6% 88% . Compared to the first half of 2008, the volume of data transfer traffic of Sky Link subscribers increased due to new connections and the increase in consumption by 86% and amounted to 1090TB. "
"ARPU (average per subscriber per month) remains the highest in the industry "

Post has been editedlol2fast4u - 29.08.09, 20:48

Mrklim
Mrklim @ 28.8.09, 19:11*
If I don't call on my GSM phone, but I have a GPRS (EDGE) connection around the clock. And I hold the device in my hand or it lies on the table. Is it no less harmful?

if the data is being transmitted, then radiation is the same as during a conversation (most likely), if the GPRS (EDGE) connection is connected but not active (no data transmission or reception) means ordinary radiation (as well as without GPRS (EDGE)) and even more so if He is on the table in general is not scary.
There is one more nuance: all GSM phones once every 2 hours do a sort of network search (like there is to encrypt a segran ...) during this time the maximum radiation goes (as when the phone is turned on)
The SDMA also has this even once an hour (but this is a completely different level).
And I also heard about such a thing — that GSM phones are “tied” to one base station and remain on it until the end (that is, the load on the battery and the phone radiates to the maximum (well, depending on how far or close it is, but one bit) if the other bs is much closer, then the phone still remains on the old bs, and CDMA, as it finds a clearer signal source, switches to it immediately (I don’t remember the source)
P.S. Now Diamond cdma sell at 3000 UAH

Post has been editeddizzeg - 29.08.09, 21:50

>If I don't call on my GSM phone, but I have a GPRS (EDGE) connection around the clock. And I hold the device in my hand or it lies on the table. Is it no less harmful?

It is not harmful. Harmful - keep GSM head on.

>CDMA finds a clearer signal source - it switches to it immediately (I don’t remember the source)
In practice, this is easy to verify (: I always have an even signal, my friends who have gsm have more or less.

CDMA is generally better. Facts: radiation is less, encryption is, communication is cheaper.

P.S. At the station, the radiation itself is the same during dialing / connecting (before beeps). How nice that CDMA can not think ((

yes, all this is interesting, but the whole truth will never be known anyway ... because everything is comMertia

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 05:54