Mobile networks from the inside | [MNO] [technology] how it works

Rep: (3398)
Mobile networks from the inside
Mobile Internet | cellular | The operator blocks the distribution of the Internet

Attached Image

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 25.06.19, 16:46

Rep: (2)
To make not a tower, but simply put an antenna on the balcony and let gprs from it on my Internet to catch my phone among the Beeline, Megaphone and MTS network "Zerelek" for example. How Simka for it is incomprehensible to close up. But the goal is that it would be possible to use a free gprs at a distance of 5-10 km from the house (I don’t know how many dubies such homemade products are.)

Rep: (1008)
Zerilok, It's easier to do on the wifa. And the speed is higher.

Rep: (100)
from home 5-10 km on Wifi ???? at how? then on WiMax.

Rep: (498)
I would say that the idea is good, but "son, this is fantastic," fantasy is not more fantastic than imagination

Post has been editedyan_d - 13.10.08, 22:56

Rep: (237)
Everything is simple to ugliness:
1. You buy from, for example, MTS a decommissioned, but working equipment.
2. You register a new cellular operator (you get licenses for the right to work in fuel and lubricant frequencies).
3. If you get the first two points, questions about how to tie a SIM card to a new network and how to get free Internet will seem to you at least ten degrees :)

Rep: (2211)
Do not forget about the license. And the switch is the most important thing. Without the switch will not work ...

Post has been editedJohnny P - 14.10.08, 09:19

Rep: (29)
s_mark @ 10/13/2008, 11:47 PM*
from home 5-10 km on Wifi ???? at how?

In America, competitions were held, and there and 40 km do: rolleyes:

Rep: (18)
Yeah, narrowly focused beam ...: - \

Rep: (237)
Petro92 @ 10.10.2008, 15:17*
In America, competitions were held, and there and 40 km do: rolleyes:

Why are there 40!
Cost km for 500 green rubles

Rep: (106)
GHM, and the lead suit is not included? at least for those who will live next to this miracle ...

Rep: (305)
Good joke...

Rep: (111)
The people increased the range with a sieve and a small wi-fi usb adapter: happy:

Yan_d @ 10/13/2008, 1:55 PM*
I would say that the idea is good, but "son, this is fantastic," fantasy is not more fantastic than imagination

This is not a fantasy, but a reality! if you got into the internet through the phone, is it fantastic? Not.
It is possible to make a small station, which is placed on the table and will let Stream flow through it. And I will catch a mobile from a distance of 5 km. Or 1. Everything is exactly better than trash, which we shove and call it wi-fi.

Barsik @ 10/13/2008, 2:30 pm*
Everything is simple to ugliness:
1. You buy from, for example, MTS a decommissioned, but working equipment.
2. You register a new cellular operator (you get licenses for the right to work in fuel and lubricant frequencies).
3. If you get the first two points, questions about how to tie a SIM card to a new network and how to get free Internet will seem to you at least ten degrees :)

1 Suppose I made a mini station to order. And comin on her stream. (At MTSaproshche steal than buy.) By the way, what is this router from a mobile tower. Maybe this is not a router, but this thing sends a signal. According to the idea, it is not big, which is connected to an antenna 20m high. It can be screwed up and leave the antenna. Then this garbage is connected to the computer and start up the Internet. (but it's a bit risky) it's easier to order this station.
2 license to FIG is not needed. How can I do without it, because besides me, no one will get access to this network.

And what an idiot would come to mind (except for me) to scan the network on a mobile phone.

This is wi-fi and directional. Within a radius of 40 km. or even 500 meters he won't even get caught. This is a directed beam and that's it. I need a radius of 5 km, which will catch at any point 5 km from the house. . I do not care whether it is legal or not. The main thing that would work. Wi-fi is rubbish that they shove and the place of this equipment at the dump, because it does not buzz and does not climb into the hopp.

Post has been editedZerelk - 27.10.08, 03:30

Mirror:
1) You need equipment, but it is very expensive
2) Licensed need. Licenzia is even more expensive; without it, people in the form of communication will come to your home
3) On the Wi-Fi that goes outside the building, too, a license is needed, we have it worth 30.000 rubles. We also thought that someone to whom we surrendered, and put an end with a coverage of several kilometers. In general, there is no more of this point :), lucky that they were not fined

And if this tower is remotely turned on, when I need to connect to the Internet, for example, 5 km from the house, and then turn it off and do not keep it constantly for days off. I think the communication supervision will not come if I turn it on for a few minutes, and then cut it down. Or an hour.

Where by the way to buy such a left wi-fi, which hits further at home? (preferably usb adapter)

Post has been editedZerelk - 27.10.08, 03:51

We used an external access point, it costs 27000r, + an amplifier to it for 1 watt, costs about 30000r + 2 antennas, about 7000r. This is the usual 802.11g Wi-Fi, and I think the fuel costs are several times more expensive

Rep: (17)
1-In our time, we have two communication standards (GSM and CDMA) and the prospect is that CDMA is gaining momentum ...
2 Mobile emitters (base stations) ...
3- Damage to health ...
4-Protection against radiation possible?
5- Sad cases ...
6-Mobile devices ..
7-Cellular operators ...
8-Facts (for example, doc. Articles) ...
9-Quality Service ...
10-Have you often seen this? ...
Attached Image
11-Opportunities ...
12-Benefits ...

Post has been editeddizzeg - 15.08.09, 20:50

maybe someone knows WHY in Ukraine there is no CDMA-450 mobile communication until CIR POR, although MTS has a license to provide this service !!! o.O
and here is the first argument:Attached Image
According to scientists, mobile operators hide the truth about the dangers of mobile phones for users.
According to a new study by a well-known cancer expert, Australian neurosurgeon Dr. Winnie Quran, there is a connection between cell phone use and malignant brain tumors. It takes about 10 years to develop such brain tumors, but modern studies on the harm of mobile phones have not tracked the use of devices for such a long time.
After a series of experiments, American scientists declared the need to limit the use of mobile phones by children. Because of their smaller size, children's brain absorbs 50-70 percent more radiation than an adult.
Other studies have argued that mobile phone radiation is harmless to both adults and children, since its power does not exceed 1 watt per kilogram of the human body, with an international safety standard of 2 watts. Cellular operators claim that such low power is not capable of heating the brain and, accordingly, do any damage to it. It's true. But the real harm does not come from heating, says Roni Seger, a professor from the Weisman Scientific Institute, Rehovot, Israel. He found that the radiation of the mobile phone itself already causes damage to the brain. His experimental rats received a dose of radiation 10 times smaller than humans. As a result, active cell division began in the rat brain. In humans, a process that goes out of control usually leads to the formation of tumors. Within five minutes of the “conversation”, the rat cells began to secrete a substance that stimulates cell division, the same as in cancer patients.
Prior to this, Finnish researchers determined that radiation makes the walls of the blood vessels of the brain permeable, and various poisons begin to enter the brain through them.
Swedish experts concluded that according to which mobile phone users with experience of more than 10 years develop a tumor of the auditory nerve twice as often.
At the moment, there are about three billion users of cellular communication in the world, and very few will succeed in abandoning a mobile phone. Nevertheless, there is a simple and convenient way to protect your brain from the harmful radiation of a mobile phone - use a hands-free headset! Also, experts advise at the time of sleep do not put the phone close to your head, for example, on the bedside table. It is better to postpone it a half to two meters further.
a source-http://apocalypsejournal.ru/2008/04/17/des...t-k-raku-mozga/

CDMA-450 from Skylink, happy as an elephant, fast 3G even in Zamkadie, is perfectly audible, is cheap (TP "Balance" - only 500 rubles per month - 100 MB, 100 SMS and 100 minutes, replenished for incoming). Yes, and a communicator with all the things (GPS, WiFi, touchscreen) for 6000 rubles this summer.

>10-Have you often seen this? ...
What's this? Judging by the colors - MTS tower ...

P.S. just "cdma" ->"CDMA-800"

lol2fast4u,
in the CDMA survey is CDMA-800
And so in the discussion there is in the lead all the sdm. because sdma-450 as far as I know this is only Russia (from the countries of the SNM) although no one forbids speaking CDMA-450

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 6:00 AM