Asus K53 - Discussion | [notebook] Discussion

Rep: (57)
Notebook Asus K53SV - Discussion

Windows (7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10) | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

More photos of this laptop
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

DSpecifications
Device Type: Laptop
Series: Asus Universal
Dimensions: 37.8 x 25.3 x 2.83 ~ 3.49 cm (WxDxH)
Weight, kg: 2.6
Body Material: Plastic
Body colors: black, brown
Display ASUS K53SV: 15.6 16: 9 HD (1366x768) LED backlight
ASUS K53SV operating system: Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Basic
ASUS K53SV processor specifications: Intel Core i7 2630QM, Intel Core i5 2410M, Intel Core i3 2310M
ASUS K53SV motherboard: Intel HM65 Express Chipset
RAM (RAM) ASUS K53SV: DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM, 2 x SO-DIMM socket for expansion up to 8 G SDRAM
ASUS K53SV Hard Drive: 2.5 SATA, 750GB 5400rpm / 7200rpm, 640GB 5400rpm, 500GB 5400rpm / 7200rpm, 320GB 5400rpm
Input Devices ASUS K53SV: Keyboard, Touchpad
ASUS K53SV Optical Drive: Blu-Ray DVD Combo (Optional), Super-Multi DVD
Audio Card ASUS K53SV: Built-in Speakers And Microphone, Altec Lansing Speakers
ASUS K53SV video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M with 1GB / 2GB DDR3 VRAM
Multimedia ASUS K53SV: Card Reader: 4-in-1 (SD / MS / MS Pro / MMC), Webcam: 0.3 MP, Microphone
SQuestion answer
Question:Does it get hot when playing games?
The answer is:Over 70 * +. With a cooling pad - easier.

Question:How to disassemble a laptop?
The answer is:Watch the video :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOzhU-twhzo

Question:Is it normal that the Windows folder is 30+ GB?
The answer is:Not. Download the Wise Disk Cleaner program, uninstall the patch packages uninstallers, Korean languages, outdated drivers, optimize the hard system image (winsx) and more.

Question:The charger socket is next to the cooler, is this normal?
The answer is:If you do not have a stand for beech, then this is bad. Since the cooler gives out hot air, but takes cold air to cool the processor .. That Z / U melts (if it is plastic). And you will need to buy a new salary. (P.S I had it, changed later)

& Useful
Reviews

Post has been editedSchweppes_lut - 28.05.19, 17:56
Reason for editing: Corrected.

Rep: (97)
Hello!
Can anyone help with such a problem?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpczNUQlkXI

Rep: (0)
Hello, please advise who changed the thermal grease to which choice fell and did you encounter any problems? So far, the choice has stopped on mx-4 but I will be glad to advice.

Rep: (237)
* TiCross,

90% north bridge, replace

* Ultraxion,

excellent pasta, our service only uses it

please tell me where you can buy a memory module for "this laptop" with a capacity of 4 gb., I wanted to increase the memory to 8gb, I ask for advice or a link to this resource: thank_you:

Ulmart.ru

people, the problem is this, when playing DotA, there are microlags that really interfere. I cleaned the laptop recently, changed the thermal grease, all the latest drivers, what could be the matter? the video card seems to work stably, or maybe not))

* warlord_,

the problem may be in the hard drive, replace

I have such a problem. Periodically (once a minute somewhere), the hard drive is loaded at 99 percent and accordingly everything freezes, then everything becomes normal, and if you tap the laptop (not hard) on the table, then everything also becomes normal. Windows is clean, cleaned from dust cleaned. Hard covered, as I understand it?

After you knock

S.m.a.r.t. Show

SC-Orbit @ 01/01/2015, 16:07*
After you knock

S.m.a.r.t. Show

Yes, I'm ready to gouge it completely, I tried all the options, since the problem was quite common on win 8.1 and laptops, but nothing helped. Smart shows that everything is fine, here tkht. Just hit a little and everything is normal right away. So it’s not connected with the system, but the problem is technical in idea.

Attached files

Attached fileSMART Vision report.txt(5.81 KB)

Rep: (13)
Today I turn on this device and PPC
0xc00000e9 output input error
Windows does not load more precisely nothing to load
the screw is covered I think
or I'm wrong777
Hard Drive 2.5 "SATA-II 500Gb Seagate Momentus Thin 7mm

Post has been editedWiland - 01.01.15, 17:53

* Wiland,

s.m.a.r.t. Show

Posted on 1/3/2015, 18:12:

* Amenaso,

show the result of a full read hard drive sector with responses

it is forbidden to do anything on the laptop at the time of reading

Rep: (64)
Guys, did anyone run farcry 3 on k53sv? Core i5.8gb RAM

Post has been editedalexstasin - 15.01.15, 12:34

Rep: (151)
* alexstasin
norms go, far cry 4 too (at low)

Rep: (64)
* kirillbarnaul
All figured out)

Post has been editedalexstasin - 15.01.15, 21:04

SC-Orbit @ 12.20.2014, 22:10*
90% north bridge, replace

I handed over for repair, asked for a BIOS. Bottom line: the laptop turns on, but the image is as if 4 bit
screen (not mine)
Attached Image

* TiCross,

deer, cho

SC-Orbit @ 01/21/2015, 16:01*
deer, cho

That's just the point) Now I’ll drag it into another, I’ll see what they say there ..)

Rep: (1)
Hello, I sat for a long time on windows 7, now I moved to windows 8.1 and I can not find working drivers on the keyboard. I put asus off of the off site, but the fn button somehow periodically works, also with suspensions
Has anyone encountered Mb?

Rep: (151)
* pabych,
Previously, there were normal drivers in the spec. section. Now I have to use drivers from Windows 7, in principle they work fine for me

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 14:47