> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

[WP8] Instagram | Official Instagram client

Rep: (9)
[WP8] Instagram BETA
Version: 0.4.3.0

Last update of the program in the header:11.03.2016

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Over 150 million users like Instagram! This is an easy way to take pictures and share your moments in the world using your Windows phone.

Customize photos and videos using one of the great custom-made filters. Turn everyday moments into works of art that you want to share with friends and family.

Share photos and videos with friends and view their photos at the touch of a button. Every day when you log on to Instagram you will see new photos of your closest friends and creative people from all over the world.

Functions
  • 100% free specially designed filters: XPro-II, Earlybird, Rise, Amaro, Hudson, Lo-fi, Sutro, Toaster, Brannan, Inkwell, Walden, Hefe, Nashville, 1977 and others.
  • Effects of oblique and radial displaced blur for greater depth.
  • Instant posting to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and Foursquare
  • Unlimited downloads
  • Chat with friends with likes and comments
  • Full support for traditional and front camera
  • And much more...

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Instagram_BETA_v0.4.3.0.xap (19.1 MB)
Previous versions:

Marketplace Web: https: //www.microsoft...0) (2804583 # app-details

Post has been editedUncle - 11.03.16, 14:40
Reason for editing: Instagram Windows Beta v1

Rep: (11)
* spavlin,
Thank!

It is interesting that as soon as I installed the application from the letter above, I immediately found updates for it in the store a couple of times (I didn’t see the changes). Yes, and the application itself a couple of times seemed to be ..

In general, thanks!

Rep: (151)
Package for W10M.

Attached files

Attached fileInstagram_W10M_v2018_415_52208_0.rar(64.61 MB)

Rep: (50)
Notifications both on a smartphone and on a PC with Win 10 came twice, and now they come already three times. How to fix?

Rep: (11)
The other day, they remembered WP (which is nice), updated Instagram.
First of all, I like the fact that when creating a post from several photos, the photo does not need to be cut to squares (poor landscapes), as I had on the previous version. You can leave widescreen, cheers!

But that’s a bit confusing.
Now when you start the application, the first thing that opens is the Stories Camera .. Can I somehow do it so that when I open the follower ribbon, as in the previous version?

Rep: (144)
Zernovoi @ 07/03/18, 12:38*
Stories Camera opens ..

Also noticed. The farther, the merrier. How to disable this chip with the camera is not found. As a result, blocked access to the camera and microphone. But now every time a window pops up with a proposal to allow the program access to the camera and microphone.
p.s. soon because of the jambs with programs, smartphones on Windows will be problematic to use.

Post has been editedivashka777 - 03.07.18, 12:44

Rep: (0)
ivashka777 @ 07/03/18, 15:42*
How to disable this chip with the camera is not found. As a result, blocked access to the camera and microphone

And in the end I put the previous version from the post:
Package for W10M.

and spat on innovations))

Rep: (1)
Lumia 640. Instagram is the latest version. It does not play video in the tape, in general in any way. What to do and how should I be?

Rep: (50)
Cyxapeek @ 09/28/18, 17:16*
Does not play video in the tape, in general

similarly

Rep: (45)
Go to the user - on the wall twists.

Rep: (10)
A notification has arrived that the 30.04.2019 instagram on windows phone will stop working.

Rep: (0)
The question is to those who continued (continue) to use the official client - you have not encountered the inability to log in in the last couple of days?

Accidentally logged in, the application does not start back (it says "the application for winphone is no longer supported), while it allows you to create new accounts, and push the old ones to the old ones.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/19/19, 16:43