Sony Ericsson W950i - Discussion

Rep: (1320)
DiscussionSony Ericsson W950 / W950i
Description | Discussion

Post has been editedracoon - 20.07.09, 01:44

Rep: (0)
Gained on the eve phone w950i, Pig joy, all things :)

But with setting text that something is not right, or hand skills are not from that place.
When you enter from the keyboard are offered only Russian symbols, moreover introduce the Latin alphabet (from the studied methods) can only be "manuscript", or by switching the whole language in the phone o_O

How to configure the machine so that it was possible for a human being to choose the layout? By the way, Wirth. keyboard too exclusively Russian.

By the way. There are some files with Russian tags among drenched music - and so, they are displayed in walkman'e kryakozyabry =)

And finally: .pdf not open - all right, but too .txt "unknown file format" o_O

Post has been editedOffshore - 21.05.07, 02:01

Rep: (38)
Offshore , Well, congratulations ...: resent: nachnems ...
Offshore @ 21.05.07 00:16:55
But with the setting vvobda text that something is not right, or hand skills are not from that place.
When you enter from the keyboard are offered only Russian symbols, moreover introduce the Latin alphabet (from the studied methods) can only be "manuscript", or by switching the whole language in the phone

When combined with Wirth. Claudia Click on the triangle in the upper left corner of the claves - get out "setting" - it changes the input language. With the introduction of the text on UIQ3 complete ass ...

There are some files with Russian tags among drenched music - and so, they are displayed in walkman'e kryakozyabry =)

Proshivochka I suppose the first? It sucks - sewn last. There's a player choose the encoding settings win1251 - all OK.

.txt too "unknown file format"

I did the first time akuel by such impudence ... Put X-plore, there is a function to display text files. PDF about I do not know, I did not look for, in my opinion there is no such prog.

solberg @ 20.05.07 15:28:15
Proshivochka I suppose the first? It sucks - sewn last. There's a player choose the encoding settings win1251 - all OK.

I read about firmware ... bayus. :)
And on the site SE did not find where it drained the last o_O Poke pliz.

I would also like to know how things are going with the installation of these things WM for Smarts and whether ... used to be a PDA, everything in Windows liked ... Nastavte on the right path, if not right, listen. :)

When flashing contacts, settings, and so I do not hope that sohrantsya - how zabekapit?

solberg @ 20.05.07 15:28:15
When combined with Wirth. Claudia Click on the triangle in the upper left corner of the claves - get out "setting" - it changes the input language. With the introduction of the text on UIQ3 complete ass ...

As the English put a default? Uncomfortable each time to climb to enter the address ...
Found ... =)
Control Panel ->Device ->Text input ->Virtual keyboard ->Additionally ->Layout.

How do English and even on the keyboard?

Post has been editedOffshore - 21.05.07, 02:23

Rep: (2)
The latest firmware downloads SEUS himself in the process, you can search online forums and to enclose him db folder, if the Internet a bad home.
WM tie will not work.
Pdf reader can takehere

FAQ On-Line upgrade "firmware" UIQ 3
taken from websitewww.smart-se.ru

The site SonyEricsson
Download the Update Service II, and install on the PC
Set on PC Macromedia Flash Player *
Install support Jawa I * II *
* - it may already be installed
Additionally:
Upgrading to produce better in Internet Explorer
Install Macromedia Flash Player in Internet Explorer
Updating is only possible through the DCU-60 and CDS-60
Disable Anti-Virus and Firewall
Charge the battery, so that he did not sit on the upgrade
Disable charging via USB
Phone to the "Normal" and not "fast file transfers" (especially true for owners w950)
Turn off the phone
Disconnect the battery (take out the SIM card - optionally)
attach the battery
On pressing the "C" to connect the USB cable (Button "C" is the letter "C" on the QWERTY keyboard or qwerty).
Do not let go of the button "C" until the appropriate lettering on the menu setup process.
remove the checkmark in the properties of the phone connection, Bluetooth port, cable and IrDa before upgrading. (On the computer in the system tray icon has a connection to the SE PC)
P.S.
When you first start, you can choose Russian language, it is in the end of the list, but as the theme of light, the scroll bar can not be overlooked.
At the end of the firmware, you should see a message about the end, but sometimes, it does not appear, and by 2:00, I think this is due to the fact that at the time of rewriting many climb on the Internet, referring to a good speed

When flashing contacts, settings, and so I do not hope that sohrantsya - how zabekapit?

Use the embedded bekaperom - another option yet. Settings and programs it is better not to backup - many in the recovery archive on the new firmware happened byaka :-D

Added @ 21.05.2007, 19:15

Offshore @ 21.05.07 01:40:38
As the English put a default? Uncomfortable each time to climb to enter the address ...

I have set up so - Wirth. Claudia Russian and English introduce handwriting. I used to - all satisfied 8)

Something there (http://forum.mobile-review.com/showthread.php?t=30681)some describe the horror ...
Simple as was the case with HP =)
Maybe, well, it nafig, Russian for a tag ...
In general even a smoke docks as'll deal - make and report what he had done, but in the meantime, and so works well.

solberg @ 21.05.07 09:10:37
Offshore, 21.05.07 01:40:38

I have set up so - Wirth. Claudia Russian and English introduce handwriting. I used to - all satisfied 8)

Yeah, already guessed, so he did.

TajLa @ 21.05.07 08:33:20
Pdf reader can takehere

Thank!

I found this:
It is proposed to create a folder on the flash drive / resource / fonts / and throw it back (see. Enclosure).
Thus it is solved the problem with Russian fonts on Wirth. keyboard and player, but acquired another problem: the letters are now a bit blurry, and, for example, timing that plays hard to make out (I'm afraid to imagine what will happen if these same fonts built-in Opera exploits).

Anybody aware of these nuances with internal Russian fonts, or just want to experiment?
And maybe you can tear native fonts from newer firmware, feed device, to solve the problem of vagueness?

Attached files

Attached filefonts.zip(373.62 KB)

Post has been editedOffshore - 23.05.07, 02:35

Rep: (2)
Here's a font is used, although it for Noky concocted, but still a good read.
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileKabelC.rar(87.26 KB)

Post has been editedTajLa - 23.05.07, 16:07

Yes Nichrome Inglish not print :-(

Strange, but some pm3shki not want to lose, reptile. When you start the song, the message "error" message. Perhaps this is due to bitretom ... Somebody faced and how treated?

Rep: (3)
Most likely thing is that the files themselves are broken, this happened when I tried to play a little mutilation files captured via satellite fishing. Enough to pinch them some Easy CD-DA Extractor'om - usually begins to read :)

How to remove the phone from notes? More precisely, where they all lie?

X-plore'rom rummaged through all the phone's memory, and did not find, help, please.

Also tried to do it once - did not work, because they're similar, are stored in a single file all at once.
A synchronized with Autluk can not you?

kyzmyk This is an option, of course, but uncomfortable. I would like to do so, if in no other way.

Rep: (3)
I could not find a normal ICQ-client for W950i
by publications in the HPC found Slick - _http://www.lonelycatgames.com/?app=slick
I recommend to try! With Jimm does not compare! - very comfortably!

Everything. lovers SE, hello !!! : Party:
The problem I have is this - when you turn on the radio goes to reboot ... vot vot such garbage.
Under warranty because of such trifles I do not want rasstovatsya with him, may have other programs, listen to the radio? : Blush:

Ma.ru. $ I Most likely you simply do not have enough RAM - often close your unused applications. At the latest firmware many annoying little things fixed ... My phone worked surprisingly stable)))

solberg @ 28.09.07 13:57:28
Ma.ru. $ I Most likely you simply do not have enough RAM - often close your unused applications. At the latest firmware many annoying little things fixed ... My phone worked surprisingly stable)))

Thank you very much for the advice, have helped! : Victory:

Added @ 05.10.2007, 13:27

I escho matured a question ...: blush:
Wallpaper not dvigaetso, although the picture itself is animated, it is all somehow lechitso?
Or I go to the end of his days with a static background? :(

M
1.6. Adhere to the already established culture of communication on the www forums.savagemessiahzine.com.
3.4. False mistakes and deliberate malicious non-observance of the rules of the Russian language (including the abuse of the so-called "Padonkovsky language") are FORBIDDEN. If you can - state the phrase in normal Russian. For excessive use of the so-called. "Albanism" can be followed by a ban!

Are kindly requested to use in writing a regular font.

Post has been edited= Woland = - 05.10.07, 14:26

Interested in the solution below problems.
When paired with the phone Sony Ericsson W950i, Stereo Bluetooth Headset Plantronics Pulsar 260 is only in stereo Bluetooth
headphones. The headset mode is not working. Those. send and receive calls from the Sony Ericsson W950i phone is not obtained nor how.
On the other phones that do not support the A2DP profile, namely the Sony Ericsson W800i, Sony Ericsson, Z520i, Sony Ericsson K700i works like a normal phone headset, sends and receives calls without any problems.
How to solve this problem with the Sony Ericsson W950i phone?

Post has been editedalexleon - 07.10.07, 15:49

I Ma.ru. $ @ 13:24:20 05.10.07
Wallpaper not dvigaetso, although the picture itself is animated, it is all somehow lechitso?
Or I go to the end of his days with a static background?

Not treated. Walk with static: russian_ru:
alexleon Xs is likely this particular headset (or phone :))
I have a DS-970 all works on hurray, until the display MP3-tags and name of the caller on the small screen sets.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/02/20, 22:20