> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo A850 - Firmware

Rep: (142)
Lenovo A850 - Firmware
PictureLenovo IdeaPhone A850
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Games | Firmware

Important information!

A moment of attention!

Determine which device you have.
If the built-in memory is 8 GB, then sew the firmware for the A850I
If the built-in memory is 4 GB, then sew the firmware for the A850
If the built-in memory is 4 GB, but the April revision apparatus and Linerty are not sewn, then you sewThis firmware

• Firmware for the Russian region (ROW)differ from other versions by the breakdown of internal memory , and therefore it is necessary to use separate versions of CWM / TWRP recovery (ROW, not CN) - More details:Lenovo A850 - Firmware (Post # 29818397)
  • For phones sold in China and phones sold outside of it, different firmware of the radio module are used! There are also several versions of the firmware of the radio module for non-Chinese countries.More details:Lenovo A850 - Firmware (Post # 29808912)
  • Before ANY actions with the firmware, it is STRONGLY recommended to backup NVRAM.More details:Lenovo A850 - Firmware (Post # 29808140)

Drivers and Utilities

Attached fileSP_Flash_Tool_1316.rar(9.3 MB)

FirmwareA850(4 GB of internal memory)
Official firmware with Russian language
  • A850_ROW_S128_140627 with old preloader - here
  • A850 ROW S128_140627 with preloader from c203 (if firmware is not installed except 203) Lenovo A850 - Firmware (Post # 34564229)
    Updates
    Instructions: Unzip the archive, the extracted fileupdate.zip Save to the root of the SD card, reboot into recovery. The update will start automatically.

Custom firmware
Firmware WITHOUT Russian (stock and custom)

FirmwareA850i (8 GB of internal memory)
If you didn’t read the cap right away, then I explain - the bricks after the A850I firmware with the A850 firmware are raised by the S203 firmware

Instructions
  • Information about Test Point and firmware
  • Installing the driver for the SP Flash Tool on Windows 8
  • Instructions for installing firmware using TWRP
  • MIUI installation
  • Description of the service menu and volume control
  • How to install recovery without changing the firmware
    Firmware via SP FlashTool
    1. Download and install drivers for firmware.
    2. Download the required firmware in the format for the SP Flash Tool from the Firmware section for your device and unpack the archive with the target_bin folder. There should not be Russian Chinese and other non-Latin characters on the way to the firmware!
    3. Download and unpack the program SP Flash Tool. No need to chase the latest version, it is recommended to use the version recommended by the manufacturer (it is also usually present in the archive with factory firmware). There should not be Russian Chinese and other non-Latin characters on the way to the program!
    4. Run Flash_tool.exe, press the Scatter-loading button and select MT65xx_Android_scatter_emmc.txt (xx is 75, 77 or 89 and depends on the processor of your device) from the folder with the firmware
    5. Be sure to tick DA DL All With Check Sum (otherwise get a "semi-brick") !!!
    6. Check the modes in the Options menu, there should be a check mark in USB Mode and DA Download All
    7. Click the Firmware-Upgrade button.
    8. Connect the switched off phone
    9. If everything is correct, then the colored status bars will “run through” and a green circle will appear, informing you of the success of the operation.
    10. Turn off the phone, use.
    - If it is necessary to flash only one partition, for example, recovery, then in step 8 we press DOWNLOAD and agree upon request
    - And then follow the instructions. (In the Firmware-Upgrade mode, one partition can not be flashed!)

Recovery / Root
Recovery
TWRP 3.0.2 for CN markup with support for SELinux
General information and installation
ClockworkMod recovery FAQ
TWRP recovery FAQ
TWRP for CN
TWRP for ROW + version 2.7.11
Attached fileClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.3.4.rar(5.66 MB)

Root
If you have custom firmware, as a rule, there is already a root in it.
To get root rights on stock firmware, useFramaroot

miscellanea
Polls archive
completed 11/3/15
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 30.01.20, 14:08
Reason for editing: TWRP 3.0.2 for CN markup with support for SELinux

Rep: (250)
I took today for smexa and eksperrimentov this body. Interested in a new chipik. The price is ridiculous. And the big screen. 4 days later arrive, let's see what happens.

Hello! Is MIUI 5 port possible on this device?

herehttp://en.miui.com/download-108.htmlin the stage of porting, who wants to help will not refuse

Post has been editedSLAVHLEB - 29.11.13, 15:32

Rep: (244)
SLAVHLEB @ 19.11.2013, 13:16*
Maud from Alex_Halimonenko
From what excuse is its fashion, if it is my fashion!
Here isoriginal source.

I do not know the account of the stages. But before I take this body, first make sure you have MIUI V5 under it. And then we bought it.
Body to me has not arrived yet, and MIUI, dated 23 November, that perevylozhil on guglodrayv for instant download in Europe:

>>MIUI 3.11.23 Lenovo A850 Based on Android 4.2.2 (Size 300MB)

Stavte, try. Cam waiting for the parcel. Next week to join the testing community. : Thank_you:

miui does not work, please phone to the site hangs on the splash screen lenovo

SLAVHLEB @ 29.11.2013, 14:06*

Arrives body povoyuem. Most likely there are some diamonds. I've been in exactly now paralenoy branch of MIUI for the Galaxy S4 based 600go snepdragona .. I discuss version based samsungovoy + MIUI firmware .. Half of the people "does not work." With exactly the same symptoms .. "hangs on the splash screen of Samsung";) .. I, and the other half of the users, everything works fine and flies.

Attached Image

The whole point melochax .. Not the rekaveri, not the kernel, not the modem .. and so and so.

Post has been editedIdol400 - 29.11.13, 16:39

Rep: (183)
linerty @ 29.11.2013, 14:33*
Quote (SLAVHLEB @ 19.11.2013, 13:16)
Maud from Alex_HalimonenkoS of pardon is its fashion, if it is my fashion!
Here's the source.

Hmm ... Curators naputal.Ya in office has indicated that you are the author. Even in the next topic he wrote aboutby this

Arrives body povoyuem. Most likely there are some diamonds. I've been in exactly now paralenoy branch of MIUI for the Galaxy S4 based 600go snepdragona .. I discuss version based samsungovoy + MIUI firmware .. Half of the people "does not work." With exactly the same symptoms .. "hangs on the splash screen of Samsung";) .. I, and the other half of the users, everything works fine and flies.
but somewhere in the details, I would have poked so no :(

Post has been editedSLAVHLEB - 29.11.13, 18:02

SLAVHLEB @ 29.11.2013, 15:06*

From the site I did not shake, but I ask that shared Idol400 downloaded, put through Recovery (judging by the contents of the archive).
MB someone already installed?

Instructions on China to install MIUI.
1. FirmwareMIUI V5 for Lenovo A85

2. FirmwareA850 MIUI V5 3.11.23

Post has been editedAlex_Halimonenko - 29.11.13, 18:34

Alex_Halimonenko @ 29.11.2013, 16:07*
MB someone already installed?

Yes .. naturally put through rekaveri as MIUI all. If smelyx no, wait a couple of days. The body is already flying towards me. At the beginning of next week, the first thing to do when'll get out of the box, it naxlabuchu MIUI. I usually do not buy androedofony if under nix does not have this firmware. I consider it the best and most convenient. Yes, and it is convenient univelsalnost. All romodely its tulyat .. and all the shell phones raznyx manufacturers look and work differently. MIUI standard and universal. I like when all my androedofony operate in the same environment. So it will be, or MIUI to this body, or is it just me not interessno.
By the way, in the same parcel and Lenovo S920 still flies .. I am also the last port under him shook. Will together THEIR aMiuchivat: D ..

Alex_Halimonenko @ 29.11.2013, 16:07*
Instructions on China to install MIUI.

Yes no instructions there should be special. All MIUI and always put the same.
1.Stavish on the body mod rekaveri / I'm used to and would recommend TWRP / CWM .. but classics go, too.
2. Fill the ZIP on the card with the firmware
3. Cases in rekaveri wipes are all possible, what you can do
4. You put through the usual Install ZIP firmware ..
5. rolls guglotsatski if needed .. ALL
Ruth do in 99% of cases it is not necessary, because it is built into the very MIUI .. as a regular means. It should only be activated by default carved. This is done in a standard one tykom prozhke the Permissions / authorization / all ..

that's all the instruction. Well, there have already gone further perversion, entertainment, decorations. Change the font .. .. cleaning firmware from nenuzhnyx softiny, advertisements lock tvikovye kernel .. etc. and etc .. as well as any custom bikes at any androedofone.

Post has been editedIdol400 - 29.11.13, 18:35

I'm bekaplyu ask, then try to put MIUI =)

Lenovo A850 - firmware MIUI ROM V5 (OS Android 4.2.2)

MIUI Russia - MIUI official fansite in Russia | ROMZ.bz - MIUI official site in Ukraine | WSM Project - a unique modular system design for MIUI | Catalog of themes for MIUI

Attached Image

MIUI (pronounced: «Me You I») - post-sales firmware for smartphones based on the Android operating system open source. MIUI firmware code itself is closed. It is being developed by Xiaomi Tech. Firmware is silnoizmenonny user interface, which does not have the applications menu. Firmware combines the most successful solutions of Android and iOS. Custom firmware includes additional features not found in the standard Android OS, such as the switches in the notification pull-out panel, the new camera, gallery and player are also changed Dialer that displays the contacts when the user enters the number.
Date: 4 .03.2014
Author: lephonecc
A source: www.miui.com
Tongue: EN / CN / RU
Installation: Recovery
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
List of changes:
1 Updated MIUI code to 4.2.21
2 修复 存储 闪烁 刷新
3 修复 卡 屏 问题.
感谢 @ M147 等 网友 积极 客观 的 反馈 BUG, ​​并 找到 问题 的 根源. 实际上 是 MIUI 在 MediaScanner 增加 了 一个 函数, 而 原来 850 官方 包 并 没有 这个 函数. 掉 用 不到, 导致 存储 和 MediaScanner 一直 在 刷新. 现已 修复.
4.2.15 更新 说明
1 Updated MIUI code to 4.2.14
2 Fixed search
3 Fixed blyutuza
4 Optimized interface
5 Fixed sound settings
6 By default, the memory card
7 Restored work calendar, a new version.
4.1.19 更新 说明
1 更新 MIUI 代码 到 最新 的 4.1.17
2 修复 横 屏幕 卡 死 的 BUG
3 修复 卸载 软件 不 干净 的 BUG
4 实际 测试 定时 开关 机 可以 正常 工作
2014-1-6
1. 更新 MIUI 代码 到 最新 版 4.1.3
2. 修复 装 在 SD 卡 程序 重启 后 图标 乱飞
3. 修复 轻 应用 点击 FC
4. 修复 正在 运行 服务 程序 某 字符 显示 错误
5. 修复 短信 推荐 页面 提示 刷新 失败
6. 更换 默认 字体 为 红 米 的 字体
7. 设置 里 去掉 无用 的 呼吸 灯 选项
8. 修复 设置 - 关于 手机 里 运行 内存 大小 显示 错误
9. 设置 里 加入 自动开关机 功能 (貌似 有 bug, 暂时 不能 用)
10. 默认 主题 里 小 部分 界面 修改 错位 的 UI
11. 相机 可以 选择 外置 卡 存储 照片
12. 去掉 关机 开机 声音
13. 修改 关机 动画 为 MIUI 动画
14. 修复 某些 脑 残 BUG.
15. 其他 请看 MIUI 官方 更新
16. 请 冷静 客观 反馈 BUG, ​​不要 拿 适配 版本 和 移植 版本 比较, 谢谢.
-Obnovlon code MIUI of 3.11.30, 增加 miui video 等
-Fixed launch of hours through the widget, but is not currently running, the clock setting.
-Fixed a problem closing the file manager to scan photos and videos.
-Added keyboard in ROM.
- Official source miui based on MTK JB2, and Lenovo A850 firmware to MTK JB5, this has a difficulty in porting the firmware, to develop patches. Please, be patient. Want to make a firmware - Report bugs, they will be eliminated, I'm sure.
- 小米 联系人 等 灰色 问题 解决 方法: 打开 联系人, 按 菜单 - 进入 账户 设置 - 打开 联系人 自动 同步 在 回 设置 里面 是 不是 变 的 不 灰色 了.?
1. 使用 MIUI 开源 代码, 基于 联想 A850 官方 底 包 S128 进行 适配, 相比 其他 移植 版 更 稳定 更 流畅
2. Use standard camera, FM-radio with Lenovo.
3. 保留 联想 官方 的 开 速 开机 功能
4. Fixed user interface, qHD resolution.
5. The first release of MIUI for the Lenovo A850.

Installation Guide did not finish !!!!
If it is not necessary CWM, the set of instructions from greek75 or method below using Mobileuncle MTK Tools
If you have a CWM v5.h.h:

1. Copy the firmware to the microSD
2. Boot into CWM: turn off the machine, then press the power button and hold for 1-2 seconds, and press the volume rocker "+" and "-" simultaneously and release the power button, rocker keep before entering the recovery.
3. Make all WIPE:
- Wipe Data / Factory Reset ->delete all user data
- Wipe Cache Partition ->Wipe cache
- Advanced ->Wipe Dalvik Cache
4. Select the firmware: Install zip from sdcard ->choose zip from sdcard
5. Wait until the end of the firmware

If there is a Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) v2.5.0.0:
1. Copy the firmware to the microSD
2. Boot into TWRP: turn off the machine, then press the power button and hold for 1-2 seconds, and press the volume rocker "+" and "-" simultaneously and release the power button, rocker keep before entering the recovery.
3. Make all WIPE:
4. Go to the section Wipe
5. We see Advanced Wipe go into it
6. We see the items and mark all checkboxesapart from sdcard(Unless noted sdcard the external memory is formatted)
7. Next, slide your finger on the arrow with the inscription Swipe to the right.
8. Next, go to the item Install choose our firmware and the buttons with your finger on the arrow with the inscription Swipe to the right, will start flashing.

The easiest way to put TWRP:
1. Downloading Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) v2.5.0.0
2. Unpack the archive, we see the file recovery_A820_TWRP_2.5.img, copy it to the microSD phone
2. Install the program on your phone ® Mobileuncle MTK Tools
3. Run Mobileuncle MTK Tools and see Recovery Update item through it points the way to recovery_A820_TWRP_2.5.img file and agree to install
For the operation of the program need root privileges if it is not present do ROOT using
Unlock Root, perfectly supports our apparatus, or in this way

Download the firmware MIUI V5
After installing the EEPROM is desirable to make Wipe cache>Wipe Dalvik Cache and then remove the whole Chinese software, and doing normal ROOT using
Unlock root

Post has been editedAlex_Halimonenko - 10.03.14, 22:36
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (3)
Alex_Halimonenko, As for me, the lack of Russian language, not a topic for the work razgovora.Luchshe beg poveday.Ne Deny countryman!

Post has been editedsekassa - 29.11.13, 19:17

Alex_Halimonenko @ 29.11.2013, 17:15*
Well, we are talking about the firmware, that wrote that there is no Russian.

simply put out guglostrora prozhku Morelocale2 .. and in it choose Russian language.

Immediately noticed bugs: 1. No keyboard

Here, try this ustnovitt. Guglovsvkuyu ​​native from 4.4 Kitketa ​​..

>>Attached fileLatinImeGoogle.apk(15.25 MB)

it is better and more convenient MIUI shnoy .. for me so far.

Screenshots threw, supra.

1.25Gb memory surprises. How many in this body really RAM? .. Is not gigobayt? .. Mozheshl put a task manager screen yet? This is the central touch button / home / Press and Hold the second. Downstairs vyskachil socket running prog .. and .. the total memory and available. There you can THEIR way to delete or remove from Fix. well type like on my screenshot below spoiler

Attached Image

Post has been editedIdol400 - 29.11.13, 20:01

Rep: (3)
Proshivochku unpacked and did not find the AIC is responsible for the system klavu.Mozhet not there look or not? Only this present UserDictionaryProvider.apk.

Idol400 @ 29.11.2013, 19:00*
Mozheshl put a task manager screen yet? This is the central touch button / home / Press and Hold the second. Downstairs vyskachil socket running prog .. and .. the total memory and available. There you can THEIR way to delete or remove from Fix. well type like on my screenshot below spoiler

I can not make a screenshot, when the clamp button hides a task manager, and is available 600Mb / 1Gb all.

Post has been editedAlex_Halimonenko - 29.11.13, 20:23

Alex_Halimonenko @ 29.11.2013, 18:22*
as well as available 600Mb / 1Gb all.

Anyway .. It is well for the gig. A screen should just be accustomed to do pinching. )) It is well, however, and so. Thank you for the courage and the Old .. Catch + Now I quite calmly waiting for the body. MIUI running .. and me and no more)) ©

Post has been editedIdol400 - 29.11.13, 20:35

Rep: (7)
Please explain more about how miui flash, I tried on Lenovo not be loaded.

Rep: (0)
Spoiler (+/-) (Informal EEPROM))

Modes on 14.09.2013 by linerty
Modes on 23.10.2013 by linerty
Modes on 23.10.2013 by linerty
in the header error: the last two firmware are written equally well lead to different!

Posted on 11/30/2013, 14:53:

what razniza between firmware MIUI and linerty and what is better and why?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/08/20, 9:45