> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo A850 - Firmware

Rep: (140)
Lenovo A850 - Firmware
PictureLenovo IdeaPhone A850
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!

A moment of attention!

Determine which device you have.
If the built-in memory is 8 GB, then sew the firmware for the A850I
If the built-in memory is 4 GB, then sew the firmware for the A850
If the built-in memory is 4 GB, but the April revision apparatus and Linerty are not sewn, then you sewThis firmware

• Firmware for the Russian region (ROW)differ from other versions by the breakdown of internal memory , and therefore it is necessary to use separate versions of CWM / TWRP recovery (ROW, not CN) - More details:Lenovo A850 - Firmware (Post # 29818397)
  • For phones sold in China and phones sold outside of it, different firmware of the radio module are used! There are also several versions of the firmware of the radio module for non-Chinese countries.More details:Lenovo A850 - Firmware (Post # 29808912)
  • Before ANY actions with the firmware, it is STRONGLY recommended to backup NVRAM.More details:Lenovo A850 - Firmware (Post # 29808140)

Drivers and Utilities

Attached fileSP_Flash_Tool_1316.rar(9.3 MB)

FirmwareA850(4 GB of internal memory)
Official firmware with Russian language
  • A850_ROW_S128_140627 with old preloader - here
  • A850 ROW S128_140627 with preloader from c203 (if firmware is not installed except 203) Lenovo A850 - Firmware (Post # 34564229)
    Updates
    Instructions: Unzip the archive, the extracted fileupdate.zip Save to the root of the SD card, reboot into recovery. The update will start automatically.

Custom firmware

Firmware WITHOUT Russian (stock and custom)

FirmwareA850i (8 GB of internal memory)
If you didn’t read the cap right away, then I explain - the bricks after the A850I firmware with the A850 firmware are raised by the S203 firmware

Instructions
  • Information about Test Point and firmware
  • Installing the driver for the SP Flash Tool on Windows 8
  • Instructions for installing firmware using TWRP
  • MIUI installation
  • Description of the service menu and volume control
  • How to install recovery without changing the firmware
    Firmware via SP FlashTool
    1. Download and install drivers for firmware.
    2. Download the required firmware in the format for the SP Flash Tool from the Firmware section for your device and unpack the archive with the target_bin folder. There should not be Russian Chinese and other non-Latin characters on the way to the firmware!
    3. Download and unpack the program SP Flash Tool. No need to chase the latest version, it is recommended to use the version recommended by the manufacturer (it is also usually present in the archive with factory firmware). There should not be Russian Chinese and other non-Latin characters on the way to the program!
    4. Run Flash_tool.exe, press the Scatter-loading button and select MT65xx_Android_scatter_emmc.txt (xx is 75, 77 or 89 and depends on the processor of your device) from the folder with the firmware
    5. Be sure to tick DA DL All With Check Sum (otherwise get a "semi-brick") !!!
    6. Check the modes in the Options menu, there should be a check mark in USB Mode and DA Download All
    7. Click the Firmware-Upgrade button.
    8. Connect the switched off phone
    9. If everything is correct, then the colored status bars will “run through” and a green circle will appear, informing you of the success of the operation.
    10. Turn off the phone, use.
    - If it is necessary to flash only one partition, for example, recovery, then in step 8 we press DOWNLOAD and agree upon request
    - And then follow the instructions. (In the Firmware-Upgrade mode, one partition can not be flashed!)

Recovery / Root
Recovery
General information and installation
ClockworkMod recovery FAQ
TWRP recovery FAQ
TWRP for CN
TWRP for ROW + version 2.7.11
Attached fileClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.3.4.rar(5.66 MB)

Root
If you have custom firmware, as a rule, there is already a root in it.
To get root rights on stock firmware, useFramaroot

miscellanea

Polls archive
completed 11/3/15
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 16.06.19, 12:59
Reason for editing: Deleting a broken link

Mod-firmware Lenovo Ideaphone A850 from 09/14/2013 RUS by linerty

Description
Build number: A850 (09/14/2013) RUS mod v1.0 by linerty
Build date: 14.09.2013
Reassembly: linerty
Composition: firmware images, drivers, firmware, base for nvram recovery.
Description:
it is flashed through the cable with the utility SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1320 (included); Flash in Firmware Upgrade mode. When flashing, the DL DL ALL With Check Sum flag MUST be set, otherwise after flashing you will receive a non-turning on device. The solution to the problem is re-flashing with a flag.
keyboard: multilingual
interface languages: English, Chinese, Russian.
Deleted:
All Chinese applications
Garbage
Added by:
root,
root-shell
SuperSU.
CWM and TWRP recovery (choose firmware for firmware)
Google services

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download

Post has been editedSLAVHLEB - 20.11.13, 20:33

Rep: (80)
And please correct the link to the official firmware, otherwise the link in the header requires login.http://www.needrom.com/mobile/lenovo-a850-2/

But in general, all the firmware from this site on the A850:http://www.needrom.com/?s=A850&sa=search&scat=0

Post has been editedmaa_xel - 19.11.13, 15:29

Rep: (25)
On my firmware from 10/23/2013, when I turn on, it displays a "setup wizard error" from 09/14/2013 everything is fine = (. And 2 more questions, how to log into CWM? Otherwise I went all in Chinese somewhere, and Do I need to do which wipes and formats, otherwise I always did them on the last phone

Post has been editedUndartaker1401 - 19.11.13, 22:48

I have on firmware from 10/23/2013 when I turn on
gives an "error setup wizard" from 09/14/2013
everything is fine = (. And 2 more questions how to enter
CWM? otherwise I went there all in Chinese,
and also, whether it is necessary to do what wipes and formats, and
then I always did them on the last phone

when you turn it on, hold down the volume button up and down + power button, or download the rum manager, looking for what wipes are for.

Post has been editedcompressor10 - 20.11.13, 13:35

Mod-firmware Lenovo Ideaphone A850 from 10.23.2013 RUS by linerty

Description
Build number: A850_23.10.2013_GB_by_linerty
Build date: 23.10.2013
Reassembly: linerty
Composition: firmware images, drivers, firmware, base for nvram recovery.
Description:
it is flashed through the cable with the utility SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1320 (included); Flash in Firmware Upgrade mode. When flashing, the DL DL ALL With Check Sum flag MUST be set, otherwise after flashing you will receive a non-turning on device. The solution to the problem is re-flashing with a flag.
keyboard: multilingual
interface languages: English, Chinese, Russian.
Deleted:
Lenovo specific Chinese applications and services for China.
Factory recovery mechanism
Added by:
Google services, Youtube, voice search / dialing. All updated to the latest versions.
root, root-shell, normal adbd, TRWP-recovery-2.5.0.0, busybox, SuperSU, mobileuncle tools.
UC Browser, Skype, Adfree_0.8.64.
Lenovo Idea Home 2.0 Launcher, stable and tuned.
Adfree ad blocker. If someone will have difficulty visiting their favorite sites, then first restore the hosts to this state through this program.
Modification Information:
The firmware is cleared of unnecessary special software that is not relevant for Russia.
Replaced logo, Labels for charging the phone off, boot animation, off animation on "Lenovo FOR THOSE WHO DO".
The default language after wipe is changed to English and the time zone to “Moscow” (GMT + 4).
Scroll bar in contacts in Russian and Russian T9 in the dialer.
Fixed bug with AM / PM.

Download
I.Disk

Post has been editedSLAVHLEB - 20.11.13, 20:33

Rep: (1079)
M
We move to subsectionLenovo

Rep: (5)
Undartaker1401 @ 11.19.2013, 21:11*
On the firmware from 10/23/2013, when I turn on, it gives a "setup wizard error" from 09/14/2013 everything is fine = (

Download the Chinese keyboard, everything will be ok!https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...utmethod.pinyin

How are things on the official firmware "Lenovo A850_S123_130814 Multilingual" with the transfer and installation of applications, cache on the SD card ?! Who put add screenshots. Thank you in advance

Post has been editednpomokoji - 22.11.13, 00:52

Rep: (7)
on lenovo-forums there is still such firmware with the Russian languageA850 S116_ROW_130922

Rep: (3)
Please make separate instructions for installing CWM Recovery, and TWRP, for those who do not want to change the firmware, it would be just great! Yes, and archive MT65xx_Android_scatter_emmc.txt with recovery.img, so as not to download the entire firmware, as far as I understand correctly (SP Flash Tool program). Alternative methods for installing moderation?

Rep: (167)
sekassa, If you do not want to change the firmware, you do so. Download firmware say A850_GB_by_linerty 10/23/2013 unpack it, run the program Flash_tool.exe ->Push the button Scatter-Loading ->go to the folder with the firmware in the subfolder target_bin select the file MT6582_Android_scatter.txt ->Check the box DA DL ALL WITH Cheksum (although it may not be necessary for Recovery, but I set) ->in a programme Flash_tool you remove all the jackdaws except RECOVERY , preloader turns red , do not pay attention ->we press Download (Download and notfirmware ->Upgrade) -> OFF we connect the smartphone to the computer via USB. The firmware will start automatically. You can connect without a battery, you can just turn it off, I connected without a battery.

Post has been editedvaalf - 20.10.17, 21:17
Reason for editing: Raised in the topic header

Rep: (0)
Guys need firmware on Lenovo A850 through sp flash tools with merging partitions and through it (flash tools) flash ONLY EBR1 and EBR2 files. Then I get the normal ROM markup, i.e. in the file manager there will be only an SD card, and the phone’s memory will go under internal software ... while I have grief with a flash drive ((((

Rep: (1)
Is there any way to install firmware from linerty via ClockworkMod Recovery?
ie without using a PC?

Hello! Is MIUI 5 port possible on this device?

Rep: (7)
mmajor, no, only flashtool.

Rep: (20)
gtals111 @ 11.26.2013, 5:07*
Hello! Is MIUI 5 port possible on this device?

I'm also interested in this question, I really like the device, but somehow I quickly got used to miui, and I feel like it, but it pricks (((

and what is this firmware from November 22 for the A850
and why is she not in the hat
http://www.needrom.com/mobile/a850-stock-s...guagegappsroot/Title: A850 Stock S123 (multilanguage + gapps + root);
http://www.needrom.com/?s=A850&sa=search&scat=0

Listed: 11/11/2013 3:14 pm
ROM Version: S123 Android 4.2.2
Links:
A850 Stock S123 (274 dls)

To everyone who is going to flash this device, I strongly recommend that you keep NVRAM, imei flew after firmware, nvram was saved, restored for 1.min.

Rep: (80)
How to save this NVRam?

Maa_xel @ 11.28.2013, 09:08*
How to save this NVRam?
NVRAM Recovery
The phone came from China on Chinese-English firmware, I flashed it with firmware A850_RUS_linerty_1.0 everything is fine, then I flashed A850_RUS_by_linerty 10/23/2013 everything is ok too, then I flashed it off. There is no problem with the A850 firmware S121_ROW_131012 either, but I didn’t like the firmware, I patched the A850_RUS_by_linerty on 10/23/2013 and the IMEI databases flew, so it’s better to save NVRam.

Post has been editedMr.DeniZ - 28.11.13, 09:38

Rep: (183)
I quote
linerty 'timestamp =' 1385668785*
Today I did not have time to make a beautiful design and a separate topic. I had to check it even 5-7 hours ago, but could not. Job.

Differences from the previous version of A850_23.10.2013_ENG_by_linerty:
  • Markup from the Chinese, i.e. 700MB on / system, 1.5Gb on / data, 1.23 on / sdcard. Stupid / preload no.
  • When you switch the recorder to the SD card by default, applications are installed / transferred specifically to the external card. Game caches download to an external card. In order for the camera to save photos / videos to an external card, it is necessary to switch "Save to" "SD card" in the Camera settings.
  • Flashlight added (why it wasn’t clear ... :), LenovoMusic, MobileUncleTools.
    Added, but will be deleted upon reset (it hasn’t fit into the system anymore): Adfree, Chrome, SHAREit, Skype, UC Browser.
  • Entrance points to the Engineering menu and Factory menu have been added to the developer’s settings. (Developer settings are enabled as usual: Poke on "Build Number" many times).
  • Search in the address bar is corrected from canoes on google.
  • Battery with percent. Interest is not in the center of the battery but with a bias, this is normal, do not be afraid. Of course, you could enter the numbers in the battery, but believe them then you will not see. There will be patches for alternative batteries later.
  • Updated Calendar, Contact Manager.

DownloadA850_S121_28.1 01.2013_MULTI_L NG_by_linerty
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlex_Halimonenko - 29.11.13, 09:27
Reason for editing: Added screenshots

Full version    

Help     rules