> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

Error 4014 | [ITunes]

Rep: (0)
Error 4014 when restoring

iPad 2 3G 64Gb
Jailbreak : Not
Description of the problem:
Aypad died during the upgrade. Aytyuns sees when connecting to a computer. He says it is necessary to make a recovery. But there is an error 4014. The Windows 8.1. What firmware have aypada do not know, because to me he was dead.

Redsnou not helped. He writes that he does not support it.
Before 4014 mistake once I reached the apple and hung. Other times, too, was an apple, but with white stripes on the screen. Disconnect the power cord. The next time you have got an error 4014. Tuna fetches software then writes "I expect aypad". And all hangs.
Tuna last software version 7.0.4
On the other computer with the same garbage Vindovs7.

And one more question. Shake for 10 seconds. home button + power button, then let go of the power button. After 7 seconds. aytyuns offers aypad restore. That is, I have entered the SPU? Or more have to keep a home button? Different places offer 10, 20 and 30 seconds.

Post has been editedpresario.bk - 19.11.13, 16:19

Rep: (56)
presario.bk @ 19.11.2013, 14:19*
I went into the SPU?

If the screen is completely black, then yes.

The screen is always black. Whatever I pressed. Campaign, he is always in the SPU.

Post has been editedpresario.bk - 19.11.13, 18:10

After several attempts, there was a new bug - 4005. At one site found a solution for it: it is necessary to establish a tuna 11.0. I installed on another computer, with a seven. Aypad connected, I install the driver opened the tuna. He offered to restore aypad. I agree, it downloads the firmware version 6.1.3, unpacks, tries to establish, and - there is an error 3194. I found on another site three options: 1. Update (download the new version) tuna, and update the firmware.
2. Use umbrella
3. To delete a line from the hosts file.
The first option is not suitable, because previously I tried - out error 4014.
Umbrella downloaded, but there was not checked at the point where it had to be removed :(
Line is removed. It turns out the same error - 3194. What's next?

Post has been editedpresario.bk - 20.11.13, 20:36

On ayfons.ru advised to bear in the service. Perhaps the problem is the processor. Another stone in the myth of indestructibility ah-devices.

Rep: (113)
I think aypad not daungreditsya with 7.0.4 to 6.1.3

presario.bk @ 20.11.2013, 19:35*
it downloads the firmware version 6.1.3, unpacks, tries to establish, and - there is an error 3194.

He did not install this version. as the EPL does not sign zhtu firmware for your device.

Kacheyte 7.0.4 version for your aypada from here -Official firmware for iPhone / iPod / iPad
Then enter in the SPU - power button + home button when the tuna offer restore means aypad in SPU.
After a Shift + Restore - select a firmware downloaded earlier.
waiting for
Write here the result.

Thanks. But I'm with it and started. Updated tuna, downloaded 7.0.4, introduced in the SPU (although he did so in an eternal SPU), I press restore. There is an error 4014. Once out the error 4005. The decision on it as described above. It is a vicious circle. Or all the update and get a 4014 or tuna 11.0 and 6.1.3 firmware and error 3194. There are the options?
By the way, as soon as I connect to the aypad Tuna, tunaright awayIt proposes to restore (aypad be in recovery mode). I am waiting for your advice.

Post has been editedpresario.bk - 21.11.13, 16:29

Rep: (113)
presario.bk @ 21.11.2013, 15:26*
Waiting for your advice.

Not obyazaelno. It can be in fashion rekaveri. And you need it to SPU.

Well, vozmozhno.No I have tried in various ways:
- open tuna aypad connect to a computer - tuna sees him and says that he is in recovery mode, and it must be restored. I press "restore".
- the same thing, only to restore not shake, and try to enter into aypad SPU mode. And press the ON HOME, hold for 10 seconds, let go ON, HOME keep up as long as tuna will not say that it is necessary to restore aypad (7-8 seconds). Then I press "restore". The result is the same. Umbrella sees aypad in dir. SPU. What to do next?

Post has been editedpresario.bk - 21.11.13, 18:06

Rep: (208)
presario.bk, to 6.1.3 can not even try. Find another computer, best poppy, and try it. If all the same thing - it means he is dead, of NAND could fly, as the most common disease. Logs look, there will be clear on what stumbles.

Where can I see the logs?

presario.bk, I have no idea where Windows store logs - google

And there are some approximate name?

Rep: (9)
presario.bk @ 21.11.2013, 17:26*
By the way, as soon as I connect to the aypad Tuna, tuna immediately offers to recover it (aypad be in recovery mode). I am waiting for your advice.

open the Device Manager look, IPad normally defined?
I was with a yellow flag, upgraded wood and it worked.

yurynok, No, in both computers it is not in the manager. But aytyuns sees it.

It turns out there in the manager. Tried to update the wood - he says that it is not necessary. Device Properties-information-description: Apple Recovery (DFU) usb driver

Rep: (9)
presario.bk @ 04.12.2013, 20:23*
It turns out there in the manager. Tried to update the wood - he says that it is not necessary. Device Properties-information-description: Apple Recovery (DFU) usb driver

it is normally connected? without yellow sign?
Try to remove from the controller and remove the driver and reinstall it again.

Posted on 12/05/2013, 21:31:

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts1538

Yellow icon is not present. Reinstalling the driver does not help.

presario.bk, Well then wear in service for the diagnosis, it is an iron problem, do not do.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/01/20, 1:09