> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad Air S7.85 - Discussion | Tablet, 7.85 "

Rep: (9)
DiscussionRoverPad Air S7.85
PictureRoverPad Air S7.85, Inet-tek Q790
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
ATTENTION!
RoverPad Air S 7.85 without 3G and RoverPad Air S 7.85 3G - VARIOUS tablets from different manufacturers. Their firmware is not compatible!
Specifications
  • Model: RoverPad Air S 7.85
  • Processor: Allwinner A31s (ARM A7 Quad Core 1.2 GHz)
  • GPU: PowerVR SGX 544 MP
  • Operating system: Android 4.2.2
  • RAM: 1024 Mb DDR3
  • Built-in memory: 16 GB
  • Material: Plastic
  • Screen: IPS, 7.85 -inch.
  • Type: Capacitive Sensor
  • Resolution: 1024 x 768
  • 3G: there is no built-in modem, it is possible to connect an external 3G modem
  • SD card: Support for memory cards up to 32 GB
  • Camera: 0.3 Mp (rear for video calls) + 5Mp (front)
  • Sound subsystem: AC 97
  • Position Sensor: Yes
  • Multi-Touch: Yes, 5 touch points
  • Flash: Flash 11.1 support
  • Android Market: Yes
  • Youtube: Yes
  • Bluetooth: No
  • Video: AVI / MOV / MP4 / RMVB / FLV / MKV
  • Music: MP3 / WMA / WAV / APE / AAC / FLAC / OGG
  • E-books: TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2
  • Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n
  • GPS: A-GPS only
  • Battery: 3.7V / 4000mAh Li-Polymer
  • Device size: 200.2x134.9x8.2 mm
  • Weight: 350 gr
  • Ports:
    • 1 x miniHDMI port
    • 1 x microUSB ports
    • 1 x 3.5mm headphone port
    • 1 x TF card
  • Equipment:
    • - The tablet
    • - Cardboard box
    • - USB OTG cable
    • - USB cable - MicroUSB
    • - Charger
    • - Instruction
    • - Warranty card
Headphones and cover included no!
Additionally
The RoverPad Air S 7.85 without 3G is the Inet-tek Q790, manufactured by Rover’s order for sales in Russia.
The front camera 5MP slightly bulges over the back of the tablet. If you put the tablet on a hard surface and actively press on the display (with the force of pressing and weight will fall on the camera that rests on the surface), then the protective glass of the camera quickly becomes scratched ...
Via USB OTG, you can connect a 3G modem, computer flash drives, keyboards, a mouse, an external gps receiver, and so on ...
The serial number of the tablet is printed on the film, which is exactly under the fingers.
From friction of fingers about a film the serial number is instantly erased from a sticker ...
Tablet front design - almost a complete copy of the iPad Mini. From afar do not distinguish)
The protective film for the display is the same size as the film for the iPad Mini, but in the film for the iPad there is a hole for the button that is not on the RoverPad.
Covers, covers, bumpers from Ipad mini are suitable in size, but:
- thickness of iPad mini 7.2mm and RoverPad 8.2mm
- On the iPad Mini, the camera is located in the upper corner of the case, on the RoverPad - in the center.
- The front-facing camera protrudes 2-3 mm above the plane of the back cover, which creates certain problems when searching for a cover.
So it is better to look for a universal case for this tablet ...
Useful

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorEnlightened grandfather
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionEnlightened grandfather

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 27.07.16, 09:12

Rep: (19)
Long overdue to create a theme. Actually that's an official firmwareftp://ftp.rovercomputers.ru/.bios/Air7.85/Air7.85_wo3G.rar.
Here is a sample user firmware
The tablet PC is not connected!

1. Start PhoenixUSBPro.exe
2. Specify the key file.
3. Specify img file.
4. Press Start. A green check mark.
5. Turn off the tablet.
6. Tighten the tablet volume button down and let go.
7. Connect to the computer by holding the Volume Down button.
8. Push the power button on the tablet with the frequency of depression in 2 second until you hear the sound of connecting USB devices.
9. The tablet probably razpoznaetsya like USB \ VID_1F3A & PID_EFE8 & REV or something similar.
9.1 Install the driver from the PhoenixUSBPro \ USBDriver (if not installed) folder.
10. The program PhoenixUSBPro have a table. There will be a device and go flashing interest.
11. After the device 100% can be disabled.

Rep: (0)
Does not work!
Maksim71 @ 11.12.2013, 13:47*
Long overdue to create a theme. Actually that's an official firmwareftp://ftp.rovercomputers.ru/.bios/Air7.85/Air7.85_wo3G.rar.
Here is a sample user firmware
Spoiler (+/-)

Post has been editedMaksim71 - 11.12.13, 14:33

Rep: (19)
What exactly?

Rep: (2)
whether this tablet flash firmware Onda v818 mini? version without 3G

Rep: (1)
As it expanded and Ruth get rekaveri supply, firmware got no problems.

Rep: (12)
koozya1981, to place the root Busybox and SuperSU

Post has been editedSergerDest - 05.01.14, 20:41

SergerDest, What nonsense? how to get a person asks Ruth (join, do not know how) and you toss a reference to biziboks and superpowers, both programs are certainly not to obtain root, and the two do not work without it

slowsasha @ 08.01.2014, 15:37*
SergerDest, that nonsense? how to get a person asks Ruth (join, do not know how) and you toss a reference to biziboks and superpowers, both programs are certainly not to obtain root, and the two do not work without it

I just found them, and Ruth earned. Apparently he emt in office. firmware.

Roverpad 7.85 3g with simkarty MTS connection does not work in the WCDMA mode, what to do

Add to the cap
Getting Root using Framaroot.
1) Set Framaroot
Framaroot
2) Put Ruth (SuperSu) tablet may freeze, poke Root button several times, if not turned out the restart and again
3) Restarting
4) establish SuperSu
В® SuperSU
Route received

Greetings. Nor in the same cell is not working ISO setting. This is the problem of iron, or hope for a release updates?

Rep: (21)
Maybe someone will come in handy. Today brought crushed screen - opened to look there inside him
Screen and touch
Attached Image

Attached Image

ipad mini looks like a marking but not 100% match

Post has been editedvagon37 - 20.01.14, 17:17

I press the button to unlock, and you have to wait 2 seconds for the screen to light up. What's the matter? The firmware? Or go to the service?

Rep: (3)
vagon37 @ 20.01.2014, 21:15*
opened

Tell me how to open it and I like that touch badly glued think at the edges and glue to climb until I'm afraid.

Posted on 23/01/2014, 20:42:

slowsasha,
All right, he said, when he supersu launch binarik throws to the right place and voila Ruth available without dancing with a tambourine.

Plug the wireless mouse and klapvu RAPOO E 1050 operate differently from one transmitter.

As our tablet connected by HDMI? I try to connect a cable to a TV, a zero reaction.

Rep: (21)
>Tell me how to open it and I like that touch badly glued think at the edges and glue to climb until I'm afraid.
Yes, like the rest of the same slot in the Soup - plate of plastic or metal, and in a circle. Now usually in sets of special tools such as screwdrivers to meet these opening iPhones, but in general especially for this just is not worth buying. Another particularly good talk turns to open their Visa Gold card with a hundred thousand dollars on account :-)
Lushe not pick if everything works, plastic latch, not the fact that will not break and will not scratch the body. The guarantee of 100% will not take back from tampering.

M
Your question - for the sectionSelection and Comparison

Post has been editedvasyadubov - 28.01.14, 09:16

vagon37 @ 26.1.2014, 15:58*
>Tell me how to open it and I like that touch badly glued think at the edges and glue to climb until I'm afraid.
Yes, like the rest of the same slot in the Soup - plate of plastic or metal, and in a circle. Now usually in sets of special tools such as screwdrivers to meet these opening iPhones, but in general especially for this just is not worth buying. Another particularly good talk turns to open their Visa Gold card with a hundred thousand dollars on account :-)
Lushe not pick if everything works, plastic latch, not the fact that will not break and will not scratch the body. The guarantee of 100% will not take back from tampering.

but I guarantee is not important. He got me for 3600 so if the body is lost. That's not scary.

Bought here the other day from a film ipad mini, it came like a glove. + Case stand as well as the need to sit on it.

apparatus comfortable Thu current owners had enough.

Posted on 28/01/2014, 15:18:

SergerDest @ 25.1.2014, 19:12*
As our tablet connected by HDMI? I try to connect a cable to a TV, a zero reaction.

Hmm strange I took dns adapter inserted and I have everything on Delek display. Current proportions are not suitable because 2 black stripes on the sides.
On the tele could not be removed and the tablet settings not found.

Rep: (4)
tell me, that no firmware 3g suitable to RoverPad Sky A 9.7http: //www.dns-shop.ru...ky-a-97-8gb-black.html

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/05/20, 3:34