> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Haier W718 - Discussion | Smartphone 4 "

Rep: (79)
DiscussionHaier W718 (MT6572W)
PictureHaier W718J, Haier ABROAD,
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Haier W718 (MTK6575) | Firmware
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Additional photos and videos

Drivers, and utilities:
Root access:
Prepared by theFramarootorVroot
For version ABROAD in Framaroot use Boromir exploit
For version W718 + in Framaroot use Barahir exploit
(If you can not - try and both)
Reviews and user experience:
Utility:
Modifiedmms.apkfromfilin1000ua
... Allows you to dial 10 SMS app in a row without converting them to mms (the original 3 in a row and all).
As for the date / time settings:to read
Sound Enhancement and other recommendationstytsfromusahater
Removes excess using MTKdroidTools. remindedLitoyandyokstik
I remind you that this should be done with caution! Especially removal system applications
And many moreinterestingfrombzby (I recommend to educate!)
Installing gapps (if caught with firmware without them) -fast
Additional Information:
1. Visual differences:
Attached Image

1.1. Current / Maximum possible version of android firmware
version on MTK6575 - 4.0.3 * / 4.1 **
for versions MT6572W - 4.2.2 / ***?
* Of course, some custom bikes show that they 4.0.4, but they are actually hybrids 4.0.3 and 4.0.4
** SDK 4.1 for 6575 appeared relatively recently, but to do a full port ???
*** depends entirely on the company's Mediatek, whether they have a desire to develop and support platform 6572
2. Slot for MicroSD card or the lowest ... then do not complain that the camera izdohla ... although sometimes the good uncle will be able to revive it
Poll results
Attached Image

Attached Image

ATTENTION! Important information!
Attention! Following the acquisition of the phone immediately Check the version of the firmware and other settings from the screenshot below spoiler"Firmware" .
In the case of the slightest changes unsubscribe immediately and lay out a screenshot to the forum!

Attention! The phone has 2 main versions, designated ABROAD and W718 +. Firmware is different, so it is better not to experiment. Differ ModelNumber and firmware date
Orienting on BuildNumber (BN)

ABROAD (97718A) Found one version
ModelNumber / dateABROAD (2013/07/29) BN: SW_97718A_ABROAD_V005_M20_W, 1300MHz- There have been cases of delivery to nerusifitsirovannoy firmware (just reflash!) There may be glitches with tachem.. Perhaps this modification is already sold out .. check with the seller.

W718 + (97718AZ) There are 3 versions.

ModelNumber / dateW718 + (2013/10/31)BN: SW_97718AZ_ABROAD_V001_M20_W, 1000MHz

ModelNumber / dateW718 + (2013/11/30)BN: SW_97718AZ_ABROAD_V004_M20_W, 1000MHz specification- The problems with tachem not yet been reported.screenshotssubmittedrokki_4 . Ruth get Framaroot or Vroot, firmware have in the relevant subject ..

ModelNumber / dateW718 + (2013/12/12)BN: SW_97718AZ_ABROAD_V005_M20_W, 1300MHz
To check the new version rutirovaniyaFramarootorVroot

NEW!Hardware recovery
Restoring brick by soldering memory chips
Indications: Body ceased included when flashing complains S_DA_SDMMC_WRITE_FAILED (3153)
Fastdan5146originalhere
about Haier W716 Rostelecom. FAQ
At the time, the company Rostelecom ordered in China, the company Haier W716 model with the following impairments:
- 256MB RAM against 512 in the original
- one sim card ... locked at Rostelecom
- lack of technical support ... of tradition.
In the Internet (in the subject) are periodically raised questions about the unlocking and firmware of the device that remain unanswered.
Therefore, on the basis of the available information was a mini-FAQ:
Q. Guys, I have a problem with Rostelecom HW-W716, writes that although the network is locked Sim worth.
A. If Rostelecom native sim card, then contact your network operator.
If the operator of a stranger, then you have to ask for unlock (look for what the SC has ProgrammerSIGMA). Currently no reliable information about the successful release no!
Though in Sigma W716 support appeared already from the middle of 2014, no one has deigned to unsubscribe on the success / failure
Q. Where there is firmware?
A. At least forneedron.com. There's a flash for a few modifications W716 .. except you need!
If the firmware to get absolutely unbearable
let the number of your mobile phone bots and Trojans get on your PC
Attached Image
: rofl:

NEW!unlocking method described inthe message. ThanksSnake-77
Therefore, all questions about Rostelecom HW-W716 will be considered offtopic and deleted without warning!
An exception will be posts about successful Flash and Unlock. Added to this FAQ and deleted!

When communicating on the forum, please indicate ModelNumber and firmware version (especially if it is not standard), or immediately indicate such information on podpism profile.
Realize !, it will avoid many neponyatok.

Post has been editedwblack7 - 06.09.16, 15:43
Reason for editing: Rostelecom HW-W716. unlock method

Rep: (2)
kiv69 @ 21.11.2013, 09:38*
Noticed that the reception is normal, just shows few divisions and periodically because of this loses network.
Accordingly, the main drain on the battery - connection to the network. Moreover, manually select the network helps a little.
Either an antenna or radio firmware.

Similar observations.
Plus I noticed that sometimes the phone "wakes up" in itself, though this effect is, as far as I remember, on many Android devices occurs.

Rep: (9)
Aboltyss @ 21.11.2013, 09:47*
kiv69,
in my reception is excellent. where ZOPO 810 loses network Haier it still holds. GPS is 10 satellites identity quickly and easily.

A radio version of what?
I MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V1.P1
I know that there already and P4.
Look in the tuning / phone information.
I want to be sure that the case of the antenna, not the radio firmware

Rep: (426)
Came a subject with a panda, firmware version, as in the cap 1B1, only in the Build number is written ABROAD

kiv69 @ 21.11.2013, 10:01*
A radio version of what?

I have a similar version MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V1.P1.
There are problems with gps. Already pereprobyval different programs.
In the navigation it comes out, but for a long time the Old collects from satellites, it takes up to 10 minutes!

Post has been editedilyborisov - 21.11.13, 12:24

Still I could not resist and make out. The antenna is not to blame.
On the street and catches well at all 4 points.
In dividing the room 1-3, loses network.
Conditions of poor reception - without divisions, the network finds and loses.
However postupivshio in poor reception received a call, spoke for ten minutes (at places without a network of like :)), communication is excellent.
By all indications, Mao Tse-tung set up a radio in a hurry, so it is strange to work. It is necessary either to alter or adjust somehow. You have to understand, as the phone much.

Rep: (13)
Hello, I also got my black. Looking closer he saw a white dot which does not disappear. how to check this dead pixel or debris between tachem and screen? and how much can be sold for a dead pixel offset?

Rep: (6)
kiv69 @ 21.11.2013, 09:01*
A radio version of what?

MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V1.P1
exactly like me. normal reception.

Posted on 21/11/2013, 16:28:

ilyborisov @ 21.11.2013, 11:24*
In the navigation it comes out, but for a long time the Old collects from satellites, it takes up to 10 minutes!

on the window sill in half a minute is

Rep: (52)
for 3g video call through the front of the camera plows?

Posted on 21.11.2013 19:00:

sergonius87 @ 21.11.2013, 17:13*
and how much can be sold for a dead pixel offset?

3 pixels to you even an apple from Samsung not reimburse anything. this type of rule.

Rep: (11)
Well, that was my Haier to 6572.
Touch buggy right and left shift in the center, who else is there? Can we fix it? : Sveta:

Rep: (79)
rkarp @ 21.11.2013, 20:04*
Touch buggy right and left shift in the center, who else is there? Can we fix it?

Can play withmobile uncle, Let be aborted in the engineering menu
and there will be calibrated stitch (though most likely in Chinese).

Rep: (0)
rkarp @ 21.11.2013, 21:04*
Touch buggy right and left shift in the center

I like, offset to the left on the right side of the screen to the millimeter somewhere. The buttons sometimes do not get, but already getting used to dial to the right, and swype helps mostly misses the enter seychas.Emkostnye tachi, like, can not be calibrated.

Polter1984 @ 21.11.2013, 22:56*
I like, offset to the left on the right side of the screen to the millimeter somewhere. The buttons sometimes do not get, but already getting used to dial to the right, and swype helps mostly misses the enter seychas.Emkostnye tachi, like, can not be calibrated.

Oh, sorry ... I guess I will sell at that time. Wildly enrages just that. Actually not a bad smart.

Rep: (0)
wblack7 @ 21.11.2013, 22:53*
and there will stitch gauge

This is where you see that?

rkarp @ 21.11.2013, 23:02*
Wildly enrages simply is

I was so pissed off that I had even checked out of turn on the drowning in the bathtub. Like water does not enter until rabotaet.A touch and as a fig for the dialer and dial swype text goes, you can get used. But now it would be better took DooGee DG100 there is at least a normal screen and waterproof, posuti not need.

Post has been editedPolter1984 - 21.11.13, 22:26

Rep: (426)
testing a phone produced today.
Jamb with tachem is also present, but in general, you can get used.
GPS start his standards for 20-30 seconds and found the satellites to pick up, lying on the windowsill. When than without a-gps'a because Sims has not inserted.
The general rules for the money machine, I think.
Plus some no dust and moisture protection.

MetalFan @ 22.11.2013, 00:58*
Jamb with tachem also present

Maybe the whole thing in the firmware? would rather have my come from lands with ali.Ya here do not know who else he ordered have any schools?

Post has been editedSensorman - 22.11.13, 04:10

Sensorman @ 22.11.2013, 05:07*
The general rules for the money machine

but oh so without autofocus and bad working stitch really nothing normal! ingress protection and can not do if only everything else was working alone! for this case, you can pick up a good already resistant to the same!

It seems that there are two versions: one with kosyachny tachem second kosyachny with GSM / GPS. : Rofl:
Evil is not enough, it does normally not be done?

By the way, in nandroide modem_1_wg_n.img - it's not firmvar to GSM?

Post has been editedkiv69 - 22.11.13, 06:49

Sensorman @ 22.11.2013, 05:07*
Maybe the whole thing in the firmware? would rather have my come from lands with ali.Ya here do not know who else he ordered have any schools?

Firmware in all the same, most likely himself touchscreen buggy.
I took from Uguda. Jambs with tachem there is a campaign that does not heal. One happy that cost $ 80, try to throw it here more expensive or the same price.
Another point - the screen is no, then it's certainly knew TN matrix, and thought it would be well not worse than others. But! no matrix compared with Acer Z130, where people spit on the screen, but there is even worse ...
Who thinks to take do not take, if you do not care at all screen and you are willing to accept if you will fall buggy touch, then you can take, if not look for a better option ...
Alas ...: beee:

Post has been editedrkarp - 22.11.13, 09:01

kiv69 @ 22.11.2013, 06:31*
It seems that there are two versions: one with kosyachny tachem second kosyachny with GSM / GPS. : Rofl:

Holy smoke, straight wonderland! That would be to find a solution to the problem is now)))

Rep: (4)
Faced with the problem of importing contacts ... I copy the folder on the memory card with the contacts file, each contact in separate vcf. I want to import the contacts from the card, but the operation is interrupted and nothing is copied ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/21/20, 2:30