> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Modification of software and decorations for Sony Xperia M / M Dual | C1904, C1905 / C2004, C2005, Nicki

Rep: (394)
Modifications and decorations for Sony xperiatmM / M Dual

PictureSony Xperia M / M Dual (C1904, C1905 / C2004, C2005, Nicki)

Description | Purchase пїЅ | FAQ | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod 11 Firmware (OS 4.4.x) пїЅ | AOSP Firmware (OS 4.4.x) пїЅ | Club owners Sony Xperia M / M dual пїЅ | Embellishments пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage

Attached Image

You make all changes in your phone at your own risk. Before any "interventions" in the system, do not forget to make BackUp mutable files.

Orders for modifications, decorations are left here: Decoration orders table for Sony Ericsson and Sony Xperia

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must.

Can't find your post ?! He was removed? Why?
1. Messages not related to the category of discussion - will be deleted.
2.Messages that do not carry any semantic load, and as a rule consist of monosyllabic statements, are as follows: “Good!”, “I'll try!”, “When?”, “Where?” - will be deleted.
3. Messages with words of gratitude will be deleted. In order to express your gratitude - use the function of raising your reputation! The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 useful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
4. Messages of the same user, following one another with a small time gap, having the same context and / or complementing each other, will be merged.
5. Messages about the request to upload to another file sharing service, etc. will be deleted!
Here is a complete list of current rationales that will apply when deleting messages:
* Acknowledgments in the message.
* The answer is in the FAQ.
* The answer is in the topic header.
* The answer is in the subject (use the search).
* Delete the associated response.
* Incomplete, incorrect, duplicate response.
* Merge messages.
* Not an informative message.
* Hidden or explicit insult.
* Multiposting.
* The message is not relevant to the discussion topic.
* Message provoking flooding.
The forum is a public place. Before addressing a particular person in a general topic, and not through a private messaging system, or QMS, consider whether your message will be interesting for other forum participants, or will it just take up space?

First things first Forum Rules
All actions to modify system files require superuser rights (root)!
Before you start changing system files, create their backups, or backup the system (if you have CWM recovery)
Carefully check file permissions
Placing requests, orders, Wishlist and other similar in this topic is FORBIDDEN!
Posts with modifications or decorations dostrictly by Template

Template for creating posts with a theme or modification:

Code Template
Description (it is advisable to indicate in the description on which version of the phone the work is checked, also indicate-odex, -deodex )
[spoiler = [color = "purple"] Screenshots: [/ color]] Here we post the screen of the mod or theme [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = [color = "purple"] Installation: [/ color]] [b] Installation via [/ b] [b] [color = "blue"] Clockworkmod (CWM) recovery [/ color] [/ b]:
[list]
[*] Throw [b] .zip [/ b] archive on the memory card ..
[*] In recovery, select [b] install zip from sdcard [/ b]
[*] Then select item [b] choose zip from sdcard [/ b]
[*] Find on [b] SD card [/ b] the desired mod file and click on it ..
[*] From the set of items N o choose one single [b] "Yes" [/ b]
[*] After the installation is completed, reboot the device - press the soft [b] button back [/ b] (to exit to the main menu) and select [b] reboot system now [/ b]
[/ list]
[b] Manual installation [/ b]:
[list]
[*] Move / copy the file [b] .apk [/ b] to the folder [b] [color = "purple"] / system [/ color] [/ b], assign the rights: [b] rw-r-- r - [/ b] [*] Then the file should be [color = "red"] [b] Move / Cut [/ color] [/ b] to the folder [b] [color = "purple"] / app [/ color] (with replacement) [/ b]. [/ list] [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = [color = "purple"] Download: [/ color]] Link to the modification file [/ spoiler]

Modifications and decorations:
Sony M (C1905)
JB 4.1.2
JB 4.3

Sony M dual (C2005)

General fashion and decoration

Decorations for CyanogenMod 11

Useful:

Updates caps:
Created topic. Modifications were added for Sony M, decorations for Sony M / M dual were added, instructions for moving system files and setting rights were added
Added a link to the Cyber-Shot camera for M dual
Instructions for installing modifications through Clockworlmod
XDA Jewelry Link
Added decoration spoiler for CM 11
Added themes for CM 11
Butanimation from Xperia T
Disabling "Data Traffic Disabled"
Online kitchen for changing system graphics
Installing and creating your own BootAnimation
Reducing On-Screen Buttons
A small set of bootanimation
A set of small applications
Galaxy S4 Camera Google Play-Edition By SArnab В© В®
S-Force Surround 3D
Butanimation Sony KitKat
White settings
Stock bootanimation for CM11
Added a spoiler with common mods and decorations for both versions of phones
Sony flashlight app
White balance item in display settings
Default Lockscreen
Modified Soft Keys
Added font replacement link
Themes by Sony Sirius
Launcher in the style of Xperia M2
Lokskrin without inscription and arrows
Transparent weather widget
Status bar mod for Xperia M Dual
Section "Xposed Framework"
Loxcreen mod for AOSP in the "Xposed Framework" section
Butanimation of CyanogenMod 10
Xperia Live Wallpaper
Desktop with transparent backing over the dockbar
Xperia z calculator with a normal icon
TopicsXperia в„ўfor 4.3
CRT effect for Xperia M SS
SystemUI of Xperia M2
Superuser Mod for Xperia M Single
Superuser Mod for Xperia M Dual
A patch that allows you to install themes from Xperia as a regular application
Xperia Zperia Z2
Mod "Outgoing / Incoming speed of Internet traffic in the status bar" v.1
Advanced PowerMenu v. 1 for Xperia M

Be mutually polite! On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you want to thank the user for the published decoration, clickAttached Imagenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonAttached Image

Topic requires a curator

Post has been editedden339 - 04.08.14, 10:54
Reason for editing: Topic added to the navigator: AOSP firmware

Rep: (7)
Friends tell me where to find the LockScreen Style app?

nnb.alex, search on the site, or in the application topic, or Google with Yandex to help you

New versions of stock apps album and movies.
In the first, the paging effect is changed, in the second, the appearance
Screenshots:
Attached Image

Installation:
We move the files to the system folder, set the rights rw-r - r-- (how to do this - read the header) and transfer to the system / app folder.

Download:
Attached fileSemcAlbum.apk(11.65 MB)
Attached fileSemcVideo.apk(8.76 MB)

Post has been editedLyuXoR - 30.01.14, 23:14

Changed bootanimation stock, I don’t remember where I got it.
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Installation:
Copy to the system folder, set the rights rw-r - r-- (in the header there is an instruction on how to do this), then move to the system / media folder

Download:

Rep: (14)
Is it realistic to make such a curtain on eMke? In principle, it’s not necessarily the same, I just want more switches, in my native there are very few.

P.S. Icons on the screen appear when you click on the button in the upper corner :)
Attached Image

K
Learning to clean the image under the spoiler

Post has been editedLyuXoR - 13.02.14, 23:48

nonedj, Firstly, is it real or not - you need to ask this question in the table of orders for decoration, a link in the topic header. And secondly, there’s not stupid people sitting here and they know how to use a curtain)) And thirdly, we are learning to remove the image under the spoiler.

Post has been editedLyuXoR - 04.12.13, 23:23

LyuXoR, Sorry, I understand everything, thanks.

Rep: (10)
I use the vertical battery icon from some other phone, is there such one for the latest firmware?

Jonsu, Not at the moment. Welcome to the order desk.

Jonsu, I found the battery, but the installation is ONLY through cwm. I can collect all of this for the test in systemui, but you will have to check it yourself.

Status bar with battery icon from Z1
Screenshots:
Attached Image

Installation:
Copy the file to the system folder and set the rights rw-r - r-- (how to do this there is an instruction in the header)

Download:
Attached fileSystemUI.apk(1.96 MB)

Rep: (10)
LyuXoR @ 12/06/2013, 10:33 PM*
Jonsu, I found a battery, but the installation is ONLY through cwm. I can collect all of this for the test in systemui, but you will have to check it yourself.

Everything is working.

Stock desktop with rotation support.
Screenshots:
Attached Image

Installation:
Copy to system folder, set permissions (how to do this - instructions in the header). Then move to the system / app folder. Reboot the phone.

Download:
Attached fileHome.apk(2.22 MB)

Post has been editedLyuXoR - 08.12.13, 13:02

Sound status indicator in theme color and under the general style of JB (deodex)
Screenshots:
Attached Image

Installation:
Installation throughClockworkmod (CWM) recovery:
We throw the .zip archive on the memory card ..
In the recovery, select the item install zip from sdcard
Then select choose choose zip from sdcard
Find the desired mod file on the SD card and click on it ..
From the set of items No choose one single "Yes"
After the installation is complete, restart the device - click
soft back button (to go to the main menu) and select reboot system now

Download:

Post has been editedLyuXoR - 14.02.14, 16:10

Rep: (26)
Guys, please give me a link to get root rights and clockworkmod for this phone

kolobok_72, So, in the discussion header of the root link, for m single - the second way, for dual - through vroot. CWM can be obtained only by opening the bootloader and flashing the kernel with it

Changed stock application icons for Xperia M SS 15.1.C.2.8
Screenshots:
Attached Image

Installation:
Copy the files to the system folder, set the rights rw-r - r-- (how to do this is described in the topic header), then move to the system / app folder.

Download:
Attached fileApk.zip(10.58 MB)

Post has been editedLyuXoR - 07.01.14, 00:05
Reason for editing: Added a modified market and radio))

LyuXoR, if put this thing all pop-ups will become as transparent?

Post has been editednonedj - 11.12.13, 19:13

nonedj, no, this is how I made the screenshot unsuccessfully

Rep: (26)
Help guys, the old firmware installed the mod on the black dialer, everything worked. I flashed the body to the new firmware version 4.2.2, build number 15.2. A.2.5 installed the mod on the black dialer again, but I can’t call. What's the problem? The mod stops, but I can’t call. I did everything according to the instructions. Tell me what is the problem? Thanks !!!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/14/19, 8:18 p.m.