Thus, a detailed guide to obtain root-rights:
1. Turn on debugging (Menu-Settings-Applications-Development-debugging USB)
2. Connect your phone to the computer, wait.
3. The AutoPlay, choose "Run"
5. Go to the "Device Manager", looking for the item "Android Devices", if you are, then go to step 10
6. If not, look at the device in paragraph "USB Controllers". We find the device with the name "Android ..." or "Unknown Device"
7. If there are devices with an exclamation mark, then click on it, right click, select Update Driver.
Select "Browse my computer for driver software"
Press review and set the path:
For x32 Windows: C: \ Program Files \ Common Handset USB Driver \ Win32
For x64 Windows: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Handset USB Driver \ Win64
8. If you need to reboot - restart.
9. It may be that these devices do not have (on my desktop computer they do not, but on a netbook is):
We are looking for in the "Device Manager" tab "USB Controller" and opens it.
Search for "composite device" - right - to update the drivers.
Update the driver as in step 7.
Be sure to restart your computer.
Thereafter, repeat steps 5,6,7,8. The main thing that would be left as the devices in paragraph 6
10. Download and unzip the archiveRoot.zip
it is desirable that the path to the unzipped folder there was no Russian names and spaces.
11. Run the file root.bat
12. We are waiting for the inscription "All of them! Good luck!".
13. Check all the lines to avoid labels such as "Abort", 'Failed' and the like.
14. Press any button.
15. All. Thanks for the manual@RIES]<iLLeR