> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad Tesla 9.7 3G - Discussion | Tablet, 9.7 "
How many users are there on the forum?
Who else is using the tablet?
I use. [ 227 ] ** [66,76%]
Has broken. [ 69 ] ** [20,29%]
Sold [ 8 ] ** [2,35%]
Thrown away. [ 36 ] ** [10,59%]
Total votes: 340

Rep: (11)
DiscussionRoverPad Tesla 9.7 3G
PictureTesla 9.7 3G, Q-pad RC9727F, CQ9035, DNS AirTab PC9701
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Indications of test programs:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Additional Information:
- moving files on the tablet and control through console commands (if not loaded)
- gettingroot similar to all on RK3XXX
- entrance torecovery by pressing the "vol-" and "on" keys, after the appearance of the robot, press "vol +" (the original one can be replaced by CWM from Pipo Max M6 Pro ( by djhjyf78 ), the warranty will fly, so make a backup of the original recovery!)
- gadget featureson the baseRockchip RK3188
- turning onbuilt3G modem
- overviewanalogue
- disassembledview,stillphoto andstill
- forperformance improvementsenable 4x MSAA, GPU acceleration and Off. apparatus. overlay in "Settings- {} For Developers-Drawing" (unfortunately after rebooting the tablet, these settings fly off), and also use it inupside down(ports on the right side, camera on the bottom right). In addition, if you have root access, installВ® Xposed, run it, select "Download" - "GravityBox [JB]"-" Version "-" Download ", then in the" Modules "put a check mark in front of GravityBox, and at the end of" Framework "-" Install / Update ", answer yes to all requests, after rebooting in the menu, start GravityBox itself (white gear on blue background) and adjust the animal as you want
- officialsupportfrom the manufacturer (firmware on ftp)
- memory expansion / partition redistribution
- activationmultiplayerregime
- Android hotkeys:
Esc + Ctrl - hard key "Menu"
Esc + Alt - hardware key "Home"
Alt + F10 - "Mute"
Alt + F11 - hardkey "Vol-"
Alt + F12 - hardkey "Vol +"
Esc + ... - hardkey "Power"
Esc - hardkey "Back"
Alt + Tab - switch between running applications
Alt + Space - switch keyboard layout
Insert + Alt - start the camera
SysRq + Alt + O - "soft" shutdown
SysRq + Alt + B - soft boot
Ctrl + Alt + Del - hard reset

- color renditionTESLA vs iPad
Getting Root without a PC
Multi-user activation
Firmware
Use only the rear USB2.0 ports with Windows 7 and no cable that comes in the box.

DO NOT RESUME IF EVERYTHING WORKS !!!

- original Roverpad - Tesla 9.7 3G ( from 2013-12-04 )
A photo
Attached Image
Tesla 9.7 3G ( dated 2014-04-09 )
A photo
Attached Image
Tesla 9.7 3G ( dated 2014-04-15 )
A photo:
Attached Image

- custom Roverpad - Tesla 9.7 3G - tested with 12G - works!
- original 3Q - Q-pad RC9727F ( from 2013-09-03 )
- original 3Q - Q-pad RC9727F ( dated 2014-07-17 )
- original C & Q - CQ9035 ( from 2013-09-24 )

Instruction:
a) Download the appropriate firmware and put it in the folder withRKBatchTool.exeunpacked to the root of the disk.
b) Perform a tablet shutdown operation (the tablet must be fully charged and disconnected from the PSU ), for what press and hold " power supply ", before the shutdown screen appears on the screen. Confirm shutdown.
c) Run the programRKBatchTool.exe and in the "FW Path" field, specify the path to the firmware file: update.img .
d) Hold down the volume button on the tablet-".
e) Simultaneously connect the tablet to the USB port of the computer. Windows operating system will detect the new device, installdriver.
f) A new device will appear in the operating system.Rockusb device ( if - "unknown device, crash descriptor" read below )
change for 3Q and KOMATOZNIKOV !!!
1. Connect the tablet to the USB port of the computer
2. Run the RKBatchTool.exe program on the PC
3. Perform a tablet shutdown operation by pressing and holdingpower button , before the shutdown window appears on the screen. Confirm shutdown.
4. In fact, the tablet will not turn off, but will reboot! Therefore, as soon as the tablet screen goes out, simultaneously hold down the volume button on the tablet - andpower button . Windows operating system will detect the new device, install the driver (located in the folder: Rockusb)

g) In the program windowRKBatchTool.exe light up green square
g) Click the "Upgrade" button and wait for the process to finish ("Restor" only if the animal is half dead!). The tablet will automatically turn on and the Android OS will load (if this does not happen, click the "RESET").
- Analog :
- instructionon firmware
- instructionon firmware with description of functions RKBatchTool.exe
- instructiondriver installation and another option usingRkMultiTool

- if you have"BRICK" clarification for ourchips(8 and 9 contact with the blue icon in the Batch Tool)

ATWindows 8/10 just do not flash it - drivers only under W7! Therefore it is necessary to "change":
1) disabling authenticationdriversin Windows 8/10
2) substitutiondriversin Windows 8/10 (it’s better to copy with your hands after the batch file, for some reason the Windows deleted them completely after the reboot, respectively, all the keys / mice and so on)
3) return all settings back, after the device firmware, from backup

Activation of the firmware mode:
It will be needed for those whoAdb drivers not installed or the device is in a half brick state.
BUT)
1. Click "reset".
2. Clamp "vol-" and "on" for a few seconds. If the firmware drivers are installed, then the box inRKBatchTool turns green (you can press "vol +" to wait for RKBatchTool pink box and press "switch" - the tablet will reboot into the firmware mode).
If a robot appears with a ripped belly, then we start with item 1
B)
One moreoptionwith rewriting in the drivers.
Firmware via SD-card:
Use this way of flashingonly as a last resort, for example for splicing.
1) Make sure the tabletfully charged(In the recovery there is a recommendation to flash the tablet with the power connected).
2) Download the firmware and save it to your desktop.
3) Extract the .img file -heremore
4) You will need to copy it to your desktop and rename it to update.img
5) Save update.img to the root directory on a microSD memory card
6) Insert the microSD card in the off tablet
7) Press and hold the volume up button and the power button until the logo appears. Release both buttons. The launch of the update system occurs and simply when the map is installed with update.img. Not always there is a clear triggering of a combination of buttons to call up the recovery menu, so you will probably have to play around with them. Or after the appearance of a recumbent android, you must press "Vol +" (volume up) 2 times (quickly)by poter06
8) The Android logo with a red triangle will appear! Pressing the volume and power up keys again brings up the recovery menu.
9) Use the volume key to select rkimage update from sdcard (last menu line), then press the power button to select it.
10) Firmware update will be available.
At the end of the firmware, the recovery menu will reappear. Choose a reboot tablet. All firmware upgrades completed.
For those who are stitching from the card (in any way) - after the update.img file has been dropped onto the card, check its hash sum (for example, md5), compare it with that on the PC. To be sure that the file was discarded intact (right on the tablet md5 can read, for example, root explorer).
Custom firmware may produce an error checking the file, forcing to use another method.
by JustACat
Firmware via CWM Recovery:
We read here
dump native recovery
1. We installTerminal emulator
2. We installBusybox
3. OpenBusybox , we give him super user rights. Install using " Normal install ". Exit the application.
4. Download the file on the deviceterm-install.zipand unpack
5. Download to the deviceCWM Recovery by renaming the image to " new-cwm-recovery.img "
6. By default, our files are saved in / sdcard / Download
7. RunTerminal emulator .
8. In it we type:
su
cd / sdcard / Download
mv new-cwm-recovery.img cwm-recovery.img
sh cwm.sh
9. With successful firmware in the terminal you will see the inscription that recovery is stitched.
To boot into recovery, you can use third-party software or fromTerminal emulator dial:
su
reboot recovery
by NuN70 & toologic
Installation:
1. Download firmware from24.12.2014with root
2. We throw on the device (preferably in / sdcard / Download)
3. Start the recovery and select the firmware in it in the corresponding directory (do not forget to wipe before installation :))
by raw232
Voting results
Attached Image
Useful

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorEnlightened grandfather
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionEnlightened grandfather

Post has been editedPTZ-M - 20.01.19, 15:02

Rep: (0)
Good day. The test of the connected battery was successful! The Cantroller on the motherboard fully charged the battery to 4.17 volts, and turned off! The LED went out! Finally then.

Rep: (48)
Hello! Does anyone have firmware on this tablet. The site with the firmware does not work.
Tesla impulse 9.7 (m9407) an: tem940700381
Media library chip

good day
what to flash
Tesla impulse 9.7 (m9407) sn: TEB27F001382 (with sim card)
(as I understand, different versions of the firmware are available, which I see everywhere only with the TEM serial)
on the settings assembly number mt83x2 mr978 mr9782h1cw1.2014111321 (android 4.4.2)
Custom version 2.25 20141030

Post has been editedosnd - 27.10.18, 17:39

Rep: (13)
Hello forum users)
I purchased this tablet today on Avito thinking that 2gig oz and 1.6Hz processor will give playability in the game and ... my expectations were honestly not justified. Maybe it's in the old firmware version. At the moment, which firmware is better to use? Did the android 4.4.2 deliver?

Rep: (1)
This tablet is definitely not about games. I have firmware from 3Q.
As a tablet, I hated it. Until then, until he began to perceive it solely as an e-book. It is a pleasure to read with him! Comics can also be watched. And everything else - "autumn, autumn ploho".

* break-fast , hmmm, so maybe I better sell it fucking away from sin?))

somebody triedthemethod? Works?

Post has been editedfirefox337 - 09.11.18, 09:55

Rep: (33)
firefox337 @ 09.11.18, 09:54*
Has anyone tried this method? Works?

Yes.
If you use a fast SD card, it starts working without brakes.
But still you should not expect miracles from this tablet, especially in games.
It has too high screen resolution for such a filling.

Post has been editedRitter - 09.11.18, 09:58
Reason for editing: Fucking Ctrl + Enter

* Ritter Will the fps game go up? At least 5-10

Posted 11/09/2018 10:02:

* Ritter , flash drive on 16GB 10 class fit?

firefox337 @ 09.11.18, 10:01*
Ritter, Will the FPS increase in the game? At least 5-10

I can not say - I did not play it.
Improving the speed of work is associated with the acceleration of I / O operations when working with a flash drive.

firefox337 @ 09.11.18, 10:01*
Ritter, flash drive for 16GB 10 class fit?

There are flushes and 10 class brake and with "plugs".
Well, the volume - this is to your wishes for installing software.

On the 3Q-pad RC9727F made a reset to the factory settings ..... and how to install the file manager without the Internet?

Again, the firmware died on a "flat spot", rolled by cast with 12GB under the system (from the cap) - while the flight is normal. The problem was caused by the pre-installed Hacker's Keyboard - I had to think how to enable the ability to change the language in the settings. The rest is normal, the current is turned off: root explorer, fast boot, weather, and something else - I use mine. The launcher is worth a new one, he did not change to his own from sony. Ruth is from scratch.
It did not work faster, but now at least there is much for Google to put.

As I understand it, you can connect the battery directly without a canned controller.

Once there is success, it would be nice to post a photo.

U2362 @ 01.16.19, 11:56*
On the 3Q-pad RC9727F made a reset to the factory settings ..... and how to install the file manager without the Internet?

Search? Ancient theme -http: //smartphonus.com...%B6%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B0/

Post has been editedPTZ-M - 20.01.19, 12:47

How to install a file manager without the Internet?

everything turned out to be very simple ... on bluetooth

Rep: (2)
bi_tabk @ 07.13.18, 19:10*
Good evening, I decided to get myself an inexpensive tablet, the requirements are usb, hdma, about a separate charging slot, well, I got on the Rover 9.7 3G. Accordingly, all the glitches with the battery, too. For a long time I suffered until I looked at the datasheet on the MPDE 2617 charge controller, this is the one from which the charge on the battery is removed (the small one). The Chinese have become too smart again! As I understand it, you can connect the battery directly without a canned controller. Translated Google datasheet gives ptverzhdenie.Reshil try, it will work out ... I guess non-correct charges and reboots somewhere here. With respect

Dear, tell me a couple of moments, I took this miracle for SmartTV from a simple TV. Akb can be directly on the contacts to pop up without a controller (per acb)?
And then I suffered with it, it turns on, it goes to the recovery, it connects to the TV. after the splash screen it shows the battery icon with an exclamation mark and the scum goes out, what advice do you have comrades?

Rep: (4)
Looking for firmware on the Roverpad sky 7.85 3g (3A045). ftp has stopped working. no other links. can anyone have?

Alf_erov @ 06/10/19, 07:52*
Looking for firmware on the Roverpad sky 7.85 3g (3A045). ftp has stopped working. no other links. can anyone have?

I checked - in the header, like all the firmware are available.
Or is this firmware from another source?
Specify.

Rep: (5)
Pliz, poke your nose, there is no time to shovel the topic, it seems like it was how to make the battery charge in percent and volume in the soft buttons ..

All expensive time of day. After a reset through the recovery, the tablet is loaded up to the android inscription. No further reactions. On the power button also does not respond. I understand that turned out to be a brick?

Rep: (173)
* zvarg11 , through reset (groove for a thin needle in the body) tried to reset? Long wait for the download?

DonWest @ 07/08/19, 00:54*
through reset (groove for a thin needle in the body) tried to reset? Long wait for the download?

reset did not try. I did not notice: blush:
Loading waited an hour, for the sake of interest. Then the tablet just went out

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/15/19 08:45