> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad Tesla 9.7 3G - Discussion | Tablet, 9.7 "
How many users are there on the forum?
Who else is using the tablet?
I use. [ 231 ] ** [66,38%]
Has broken. [ 72 ] ** [20,69%]
Sold [ 8 ] ** [2,3%]
Thrown away. [ 37 ] ** [10,63%]
Total votes: 348

Rep: (11)
DiscussionRoverPad Tesla 9.7 3G
PictureTesla 9.7 3G, Q-pad RC9727F, CQ9035, DNS AirTab PC9701
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Indications of test programs:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Additional Information:
- moving files on the tablet and control through console commands (if not loaded)
- gettingroot similar to all on RK3XXX
- entrance torecovery by pressing the "vol-" and "on" keys, after the appearance of the robot, press "vol +" (the original one can be replaced by CWM from Pipo Max M6 Pro ( by djhjyf78 ), the warranty will fly, so make a backup of the original recovery!)
- gadget featureson the baseRockchip RK3188
- turning onbuilt3G modem
- overviewanalogue
- disassembledview,stillphoto andstill
- forperformance improvementsenable 4x MSAA, GPU acceleration and Off. apparatus. overlay in "Settings- {} For Developers-Drawing" (unfortunately after rebooting the tablet, these settings fly off), and also use it inupside down(ports on the right side, camera on the bottom right). In addition, if you have root access, installВ® Xposed, run it, select "Download" - "GravityBox [JB]"-" Version "-" Download ", then in the" Modules "put a check mark in front of GravityBox, and at the end of" Framework "-" Install / Update ", answer yes to all requests, after rebooting in the menu, start GravityBox itself (white gear on blue background) and adjust the animal as you want
- officialsupportfrom the manufacturer (firmware on ftp)
- memory expansion / partition redistribution
- activationmultiplayerregime
- Android hotkeys:
Esc + Ctrl - hard key "Menu"
Esc + Alt - hardware key "Home"
Alt + F10 - "Mute"
Alt + F11 - hardkey "Vol-"
Alt + F12 - hardkey "Vol +"
Esc + ... - hardkey "Power"
Esc - hardkey "Back"
Alt + Tab - switch between running applications
Alt + Space - switch keyboard layout
Insert + Alt - start the camera
SysRq + Alt + O - "soft" shutdown
SysRq + Alt + B - soft boot
Ctrl + Alt + Del - hard reset

- color renditionTESLA vs iPad
Getting Root without a PC
Multi-user activation
Firmware
Only use rear USB2.0 ports with Windows 7 and the cable going to the complete set!

DO NOT RESUME IF EVERYTHING WORKS !!!

- original Roverpad - Tesla 9.7 3G ( from 2013-12-04 )
A photo
Attached Image
Tesla 9.7 3G ( dated 2014-04-09 )
A photo
Attached Image
Tesla 9.7 3G ( dated 2014-04-15 )
A photo:
Attached Image

- custom Roverpad - Tesla 9.7 3G - verified with 8Gb and 12Gb - works! take HERE
- original 3Q - Q-pad RC9727F ( from 2013-09-03 )
- original 3Q - Q-pad RC9727F ( dated 2014-07-17 )
- original C & Q - CQ9035 ( from 2013-09-24 )

Instruction:
a) Download the appropriate firmware and put it in the folder withRKBatchTool.exeunpacked to the root of the disk.
b) Perform a tablet shutdown operation (the tablet must be fully charged and disconnected from the PSU ), for what press and hold " power supply ", before the shutdown screen appears on the screen. Confirm shutdown.
c) Run the programRKBatchTool.exe and in the "FW Path" field, specify the path to the firmware file: update.img .
d) Hold down the volume button on the tablet-".
e) Simultaneously connect the tablet to the USB port of the computer. Windows operating system will detect the new device, installdriver.
f) A new device will appear in the operating system.Rockusb device ( if - "unknown device, crash descriptor" read below )
change for 3Q and KOMATOZNIKOV !!!
1. Connect the tablet to the USB port of the computer
2. Run the RKBatchTool.exe program on the PC
3. Perform a tablet shutdown operation by pressing and holdingpower button , before the shutdown window appears on the screen. Confirm shutdown.
4. In fact, the tablet will not turn off, but will reboot! Therefore, as soon as the tablet screen goes out, simultaneously hold down the volume button on the tablet - andpower button . Windows operating system will detect the new device, install the driver (located in the folder: Rockusb)

g) In the program windowRKBatchTool.exe light up green square
g) Click the "Upgrade" button and wait for the process to finish ("Restor" only if the animal is half dead!). The tablet will automatically turn on and the Android OS will load (if this does not happen, click the "RESET").
- Analog :
- instructionon firmware
- instructionon firmware with description of functions RKBatchTool.exe
- instructiondriver installation and another option usingRkMultiTool

- if you have"BRICK" clarification for ourchips(8 and 9 contact with the blue icon in the Batch Tool)

ATWindows 8/10 just do not ask - the driver only under W7! Therefore, it is necessary "to replace" (but CATEGORICALLY I do not recommend at all to communicate with Windows 8/10 when flashing the tablet):
1) disabling authenticationdriversin Windows 8/10
2) substitutiondriversin Windows 8/10 (it’s better to copy with your hands after the batch file, for some reason the Windows deleted them completely after the reboot, respectively, all the keys / mice and so on)
3) return all settings back, after the device firmware, from backup
P.S. Life a little hack if you're a fan of hemorrhoids, or W7 do not find it Rockchip Driver Assistant or hardcore Windows USB drivers (usb2.0) choose RK3188 / 64BIT [RK31] for Windows 8

Activation of the firmware mode:
It will be needed for those whoAdb drivers not installed or the device is in a half brick state.
BUT)
1. Click "reset".
2. Clamp "vol-" and "on" for a few seconds. If the firmware drivers are installed, then the box inRKBatchTool turns green (you can press "vol +" to wait for RKBatchTool pink box and press "switch" - the tablet will reboot into the firmware mode).
If a robot appears with a ripped belly, then we start with item 1
B)
One moreoptionwith rewriting in the drivers.
Firmware via SD-card:
Use this way of flashingonly as a last resort, for example for splicing.
1) Make sure the tabletfully charged(In the recovery there is a recommendation to flash the tablet with the power connected).
2) Download the firmware and save it to your desktop.
3) Extract the .img file -heremore
4) You will need to copy it to your desktop and rename it to update.img
5) Save update.img to the root directory on a microSD memory card
6) Insert the microSD card in the off tablet
7) Press and hold the volume up button and the power button until the logo appears. Release both buttons. The launch of the update system occurs and simply when the map is installed with update.img. Not always there is a clear triggering of a combination of buttons to call up the recovery menu, so you will probably have to play around with them. Or after the appearance of a recumbent android, you must press "Vol +" (volume up) 2 times (quickly)by poter06
8) The Android logo with a red triangle will appear! Pressing the volume and power up keys again brings up the recovery menu.
9) Use the volume key to select rkimage update from sdcard (last menu line), then press the power button to select it.
10) Firmware update will be available.
At the end of the firmware, the recovery menu will reappear. Choose a reboot tablet. All firmware upgrades completed.
For those who are stitching from the card (in any way) - after the update.img file has been dropped onto the card, check its hash sum (for example, md5), compare it with that on the PC. To be sure that the file was discarded intact (right on the tablet md5 can read, for example, root explorer).
Custom firmware may produce an error checking the file, forcing to use another method.
by JustACat
Firmware via CWM Recovery:
We read here
dump native recovery
1. We installTerminal emulator
2. We installBusybox
3. OpenBusybox , we give him super user rights. Install using " Normal install ". Exit the application.
4. Download the file on the deviceterm-install.zipand unpack
5. Download to the deviceCWM Recovery by renaming the image to " new-cwm-recovery.img "
6. By default, our files are saved in / sdcard / Download
7. RunTerminal emulator .
8. In it we type:
su
cd / sdcard / Download
mv new-cwm-recovery.img cwm-recovery.img
sh cwm.sh
9. With successful firmware in the terminal you will see the inscription that recovery is stitched.
To boot into recovery, you can use third-party software or fromTerminal emulator dial:
su
reboot recovery
by NuN70 & toologic
Installation:
1. Download firmware from24.12.2014with root
2. We throw on the device (preferably in / sdcard / Download)
3. Start the recovery and select the firmware in it in the corresponding directory (do not forget to wipe before installation :))
by raw232
Voting results
Attached Image
Useful

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorEnlightened grandfather
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionEnlightened grandfather

Post has been editedPTZ-M - 06.09.19, 10:13

Rep: (0)
Tomorrow is my birthday. Eye on the machine itself, if prikuplyu - accomplish your goal, you are coming from. Google of course, but, by virtue of its (the plate) novelty nenaguglil nothing new.

too him look narrowly after sdohshego tekseta 9750 :) current campaign with m and firmware in all this is even worse, there are hints At least at the factory?
he just android 4.2 and 1.6 per cent?
atoms in a review koygde write 4.1 and 1.2

Post has been editedGaleon4238 - 13.11.13, 12:11

100% worth the sale 4.1.1 no updates about percent - neponyatki. 3188 should in principle work in aisles of 1.8-2.0, but at the same PRESTIGIO MultiPad 4 Quantum 9.7 judging from my own experience and the reviews understated frequency because of what tupit mercilessly.

Personally, I'm interested in the parameters of Wi-Fi.

P. S. Judging by the test results of one user in AnTuTu Benchmark and Quadrant - vidyaha bypasses htc one x, and he at 1.6 percent is still running. I think the root allow Protsyk disperse, but then again, all devices are powered without active cooling in this proce 1.6GHz go, I doubt that the acceleration will not be fatal for the tablet.

Post has been editedPTZ-M - 13.11.13, 13:23

I went to the store, turned it in his hands, decided to take :)
I will try to briefly compare texet 9750
- assembly, the appearance at the same level, good
- cover at the rover is much better, however stout is not in size, but you can at least use and stinks terribly
- runs a little longer rover tekseta many percent did not understand, in the check 1.2GHz, in the book and is written on the packaging 1.6
- touch from the rover to me much more like it, clearer and smoother android in menus tekseta
- surfing on the built-in browser on the rover is much better both for me, tekseta kakieto constantly freezes were podlagivaet touch, and on all browsers, but here until normal
- brightness at maximum rover like tekseta, possibly lower by 50% at home with skylight readable
- wifi is not yet understood, half the neighborhood network sees it not, to my router had to reboot to the 'Net earned, speed from the local ftp about 3megabayt
until everything
for one thing! the store did not notice, but for some reason in the configuration section of memory is available internal memory is written 0.98g, there must be 2 ?! quadrant shows 2 gig tests:
Total 5031 14 309 percent the memory 3769 3d 1228

Post has been editedGaleon4238 - 14.11.13, 00:16

If taken up in the same store as the link in the header, it is the rules - they have it and held on nomenclature.
Wi-Fi is still bettermeasureprog and glitches with the router, basically normal.

Galeon4238 @ 14.11.2013, 00:35*
for one thing! the store did not notice, but for some reason in the configuration section of memory is available internal memory is written 0.98g, there must be 2 ?!

ROM or RAM?
By experience I can say that up to 1GB ROM ever taken nepoymi system under which: wacko:

Post has been editedPTZ-M - 14.11.13, 09:28

Today, acquired in CSN for the 9990r. (Irkutsk). Those interested in the details of device - write.

One can not understand why so many pixels ?? 2048x1536 - ETOGES more than 1080p! (1920x1080)

Post has been editedkuzyara - 14.11.13, 12:53

kuzyara @ 14.11.2013, 13:49*
One can not understand why so many pixels ?? 2048x1536 - ETOGES more than 1080p! (1920CH1080)

more pixels, the picture is clearer, but at the price of performance

until 3 questions hanging:
- Wi-Fi signal
- the actual CPU frequency
- the actual amount of RAM (optional komentah write about 980 MB)

rum in the floor plate is Che? ROM for some?
antutu show separately RAM (800MB available from 2000) and device memory (600MB available from 1000), as I understand it is part of the CP RAM?
Pictures:
About tablet
Attached Image

Memory
Attached Image

quadrant 1
Attached Image

quadrant 2
Attached Image

quadrant 3
Attached Image

Antutu
Attached Image

Also antutu quadrant and show axis 4.2.2 and 4.1.1 settings vseravno
percent write current frequency 800MHz, 300 min, max 1600
wifi potestit prog, changed the channel on the router - a neighbor sitting on a nearby until it broke off
in general physically in the plate 2 gig operatives :) and how and where it is distributed in android I do not understand, worry about whether or not I do not know if anyone can explain or give a link - you are welcome to PM

Post has been editedGaleon4238 - 14.11.13, 13:29

Quadrant even on my phone gives out garbage in the information note. Better use of AnTuTu, inreviewsingle-family Cube.

But then I did not like the display update rate (48,2Hz) and there was a suspicion that the firmware is collected half of 4.2.2 and 4.1.1. What nenavyaschevo hint firmware build date (roverpad_20131008) and core (Sat Oct 12 13:57:14 CST 2013). : Blink:

Post has been editedPTZ-M - 15.11.13, 09:14

Ptz-m , Here are a couple of screenshots

Memory
Attached Image

Attached Image

CPU
Attached Image

Wi-Fi
Attached Image

Post has been editedSpaun_Studio - 14.11.13, 16:59
Reason for editing: screenshots under spoiler

I have here killed the news that there is no gps. At least go back to hand over, it seemed to me that there are now everywhere ZHPS :(

kuzyara @ 14.11.2013, 18:12*
I have here killed the news that there is no gps. At least go back to hand over, it seemed to me that there are now everywhere ZHPS :(

He znachitsya A-GPS. But GPS is very expensive, in addition all of our "favorite" the state requires the installation of parallel modules GLONASS.

On screen of 1.5 GB of RAM to 2GB busy, funny, just like with Windows - the more RAM the more eats. The likely answer to the question why there is less memory foundsuch:
The smartphone installed memory module 1 GB LPDDR2. But the graphics accelerator is not his memory, so to allocate part of RAM for it.

In the tablet Retina Display, respectively, to draw the necessary: ​​a powerful video processor and plenty of RAM - it is now clear why there is installed 2GB.

Post has been editedPTZ-M - 15.11.13, 15:19

I bought at 8990;)

- intefeys very shustor, braking light, not very noticeable, but no configuration interface itself !!! :(
- about 1GB of RAM available
- Wi-Fi networks, revealing a radius of 10 m, but below 80 does not cling network (I will still test) !!! :(
- IpTV works fine, but noticeably warm plate and HD channels inhibit :(
- Case is quite good, but the feeling that was placed under the screen 10.1 ", I can not attach it folds and there are holes for microphones !!! :(
- the sound of the volume common to all tablets with stereo speakers
- Display stekljanyj, soiled average, angles are good, normal brightness, the light sensor is not
- the case of rough, pleasant to the touch, collects moisture from the fingers
- a standard dialer for android phone calls, writes, but the setting is a little cloudy
- Charging is only through the charger to 5V 3A; and the needle is too thin, and tries to jump !!! :(
- OTG is working properly with fleshnositelyami
- HDMI works flawlessly, but the cable is connected to the image plate is inverted and remains in this position regardless of the orientation sensor
- headphones are large, interchangeable nozzles not, the sound is clear
- the volume buttons are unfortunate, part of the random pressing
- Fast Ethernet USB2.0 Adapter DUB-E100 via OTG is connected and working fine, the network icon is displayed

Post has been editedPTZ-M - 17.11.13, 17:24

And I bought: rolleyes:, NSC, 9990 re.
I confirm the foregoing, a fun and interesting machine.
Case actually opened wider than the screen, and Skype, if in the hands to hold, beneath the opening chamber slides slightly.
Headphones, I expected to be worse.
I go for a test.

PTZ-M @ 15.11.2013, 21:52*
- a standard dialer for android phone calls, writes, but the setting is a little cloudy

Megafonovskuyu insert a sim card - 0 effect on the lock screen says "No sim-card." On a regular phone without the PIN code to call all.

What am I doing wrong?
------------------------------------------
PS: all figured out, it was necessary to Reload. By the way, the button to restart and have not found :(
Incidentally, an interesting fact: in cover music played louder than without cover :)
PTZ-M @ 14.11.2013, 23:45*
But the graphics accelerator is not his memory, so to allocate part of RAM for it.

Here marketers bastards, write 2 gig, but in fact the gig under the video out and a total of 1 gig available
Ruth would rather tear down the whole defltnuyu fuck
PTZ-M @ 15.11.2013, 21:52*
- Charging is only through the charger to 5V 3A !!!

it is not clear what guided the developers, when they made a separate connector for charging, I thought microusb already standard for such devices ...

Post has been editedkuzyara - 16.11.13, 06:18

kuzyara @ 16.11.2013, 06:34*
PS: all figured out, it was necessary to Reload. By the way, the button to restart and have not found :(

this button is useless, because the long grip "Power" solves all problems
Incidentally, an interesting fact: in cover music played louder than without cover :)

Well this is expense of dispersion of sound waves
Ruth would rather tear down the whole defltnuyu fuck

in a hat
it is not clear what guided the developers, when they made a separate connector for charging, I thought microusb already standard for such devices ...

we Accum 8,000 or more 2-ve "banks" on 3.7V at 3700mAh, a computer controller can not pull (USB 2.0 5V 0,75A), connected the charging of the Galaxy 3 (5V 1A) signals the start of charge and immediately cuts off - a shortage of power

Post has been editedPTZ-M - 16.11.13, 13:39

PutXperia в„ў Launcher 3.0.0Otava only one table andAdvanced Task Manager 4.0.0 Pro- more free memory losses gig: D

Post has been editedPTZ-M - 17.11.13, 10:09

Rep: (34)
Also I bought this miracle.
From the comments:
1.wi-fi is good, without any progressive seen.
2. Do not comes in the recovery of "vol +" "on".
3.dlitelnoe pressing the "on" does not disable pathology.
Questions
Can I change my screen resolution?
How to go to rekvaeri?
What kind of crap 4x MSAA?

86_LexX @ 20.11.2013, 12:19*
Can I change my screen resolution?

No, if you do not put a rut and get into the system settings - is not highly recommend
How to go to rekvaeri

why do you rekaveri?
What kind of crap 4x MSAA

Google to the rescue

Rep: (34)
1.Yes just by referring it 1024x768 2 times enlarges the size of the matrix.
2.Rock Chip Batch Tool no podklyuchaetsya dump lift, and look how hunting stands.
2.1 root --- as soon as the battery charge.
3. I zone RU --- Yandex use ...

Post has been edited86_LexX - 20.11.13, 15:25

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/20 23:00