> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

[WP8] MoliPlayer Pro

Rep: (3962)
[WP8] MoliPlayer Pro
Version: 1.3.2.17

Last update of the program in the header:30.06.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Moli Time Technology has ported its MoliPlayer Pro video player to Windows Phone!
MoliPlayer Pro has over 100,000 downloads on Android. And, according to the developers, it can play almost all formats, including RMVB, AVI, MKV, FLV, FLAC, APE, etc.
MoliPlayer Pro can play video that is stored both inside the device and on an SD card, and also allows you to transfer video over Wi-Fi from your PC.

Supported audio and video formats:
AIFF, AMR, AMV, ASF, AU, AVC, AVI, AVS Video, BDAV, CDXA / MPEG-PS, DV, FLAC, Flash Video, GXF, IVF, k3g1, kddi, LXF, Matroska, MIDI, MLP, mobi, Monkey's Audio, MPEG Audio, MPEG Video, MPEG-4, MPEG-PS, MPEG-TS, mqt, Musepack SV7, Musepack SV8, MXF, OGG, QuickTime, RealMedia, Shorten, SKM, TTA, TwinVQ, VC-1, Wave , Wave64, WavPack, WebM, WMV

Opportunities:
  • Plays almost all video formats: AVI, MKV, MP4, H.264, RMVB, WMV, FLV, TS, M2TS, and VOB. etc.
  • Plays all music formats (!): AAC, MP3, APE, FLAC, OGG, etc.
  • Displays subtitles: embedded or separate
  • Easy wireless video transmission from a computer via Wi-Fi (Windows Phone and PC must be on the same network)
  • Control sound volume and screen brightness with gestures
  • Plays video in any resolution and with any bitrate

Russian interface: Not

Download:
Simple option
dalay @ 10/31/2014, 8:09 PM *
When switching to Chinese, this player can be downloaded for free.
Those. in the settings chooseRegion "China"

XAP:
Moli_1.3.2.17.xap (9.87 MB)
MoliPlayerPro_1.3.2.17.xap (10.47 MB)
MoliPlayer Pro 1.3.2.17 (Student Unlock)
[FAQ] How to download * .xap
Previous versions:

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ru/store/ap...0a-f6471811fe08

Post has been editedCH.U.SH - 26.04.15, 09:25
Reason for editing: har

Rep: (1)
During installation, error 1104 dev unlock N520 occurred. Set through Application Deployment and WindowsPhonePowerTools.

Rep: (8)
What are the limitations of the demo version?

Rep: (10)
No restrictions were noted. Unless after the purchase, for some reason, the volume control slider that appears when touched has disappeared. Now you have to adjust the volume with the button on the right side of the phone ...

Post has been editedlevi62 - 17.01.14, 23:44

Rep: (0)
Even in time there are no restrictions?

Even in time there are no restrictions?

Well, the demo version, of course, has a time limit for use. I don’t remember how long I used the demo, but when she asked for payment, I paid. This is the best player for WP to date ...

Rep: (466)
Whoever could run .m3u8? Support is mentioned, the player sees the files of this extension, but gives an error. Maybe the problem is in the player, or maybe the files are incorrect. Are there any examples of .m3u8 running on this player? And where is the discovery by URL?

Post has been edited] {oT2629 - 25.01.14, 15:56

Rep: (37)
The player is really omnivorous, a little confused, but as they say on the lack of fish, and cancer. Pravavda it is a pity that there is no gapless. Well, he eats resources very, very childishly

you have to adjust the volume with the button on the right side of the phone ...

Just a whip on the screen during playback: up - down - this is the volume
right - left - rewind

On lumia 1520, everything plows well. : heppy_dancing:
Very pleased:
- if you manually add real folders on the memory card, then later, when uploading video to the card from the PC, the player sees them in the right folders. Partially solves the problem with a closed file system.
- Can play music and video folders i.e. do not get dirty about playlists, etc. sorting. : yahoo:
- Able to rewind audio files. Often I listen to long lectures - relevant.

It is amazing how little is needed for happiness. : girl_cray: All this was done by Windows mobile without any extra show, just like that at least five years ago (or even 10) ... and for free ...: hysterics:

gives an error during installation
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA3.PNG
Attached Image

Post has been editedkirk999 - 26.01.14, 22:30

Rep: (56)
But is it possible to disable subtitle output?

Rep: (2)
There is! In the program settings, click the "Subtitle display" switch to the off position.

Rep: (133)
e.o.l.,
put through Windows Phone Power Tools, you need unlock (student will not work) in MoliPlayer_v1.2.1.6.xap there is no signature

delta150
If I correctly understood everything, then installing a broken version of this program is possible only on Samsung ATIV (on which non-unlock unlock is possible)?

P.S. Most likely I’ll buy it, since it’s the only program for my phone that really increases the functionality (I just can’t figure it out with a virtual credit card, why don’t I pay with a webmoney to pay like you for example)

Rep: (133)
e.o.l. @ 01/31/2014, 09:13*
only possible on Samsung ATIV (on which non-unlock unlock is possible)

Unfortunately yes

Rep: (-1)
And can anyone explain about the feature - web video? More precisely, from what resources it can download and view the video (video.mail u vk does not plow)

Hello. I would like to ask a few questions to those who use this program:

1) Do you just drop the files on the memory card into arbitrary folders, and the player sees them? do not need any shamanism?
2) Does he read FLAC, ALAC, CUE?
3) If the folder with music stored on the memory card has the following structure:
Folder with music - folder with the artist - folder with the album - tracks, whether he can index all these files
4) And the last question, if I have created playlists for the music stored in these folders, can I open these playlists in the program.

P.S. I would like to switch from android to VP, and just take and insert a memory card on which all the music with playlists is already stored, install the application and use it like PowerAmp on android. Or you can not hope for it?

Paragraphs 1,3,4 - yes. Flac reads for sure.

You simply drop files on a memory card into arbitrary folders, and the player sees them? do not need any shamanism?

The player sees them. But he sees it in a very peculiar way - in the form of a large dumped pile of files. Moreover, this bunch is obtained regardless of the fact that you have grouped your music into separate folders. He doesn’t see folders - he just sees files grouped alphabetically ...

Not certainly in that way. He sees folders perfectly when you click the add folder button. The only thing is, when you try to add a folder that has subfolders, it will not add the files in the subfolders.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/07/19, 01:51