> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

[WP8] MoliPlayer Pro

Rep: (3962)
[WP8] MoliPlayer Pro
Version: 1.3.2.17

Last update of the program in the header:30.06.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Moli Time Technology has ported its MoliPlayer Pro video player to Windows Phone!
MoliPlayer Pro has over 100,000 downloads on Android. And, according to the developers, it can play almost all formats, including RMVB, AVI, MKV, FLV, FLAC, APE, etc.
MoliPlayer Pro can play video that is stored both inside the device and on an SD card, and also allows you to transfer video over Wi-Fi from your PC.

Supported audio and video formats:
AIFF, AMR, AMV, ASF, AU, AVC, AVI, AVS Video, BDAV, CDXA / MPEG-PS, DV, FLAC, Flash Video, GXF, IVF, k3g1, kddi, LXF, Matroska, MIDI, MLP, mobi, Monkey's Audio, MPEG Audio, MPEG Video, MPEG-4, MPEG-PS, MPEG-TS, mqt, Musepack SV7, Musepack SV8, MXF, OGG, QuickTime, RealMedia, Shorten, SKM, TTA, TwinVQ, VC-1, Wave , Wave64, WavPack, WebM, WMV

Opportunities:
  • Plays almost all video formats: AVI, MKV, MP4, H.264, RMVB, WMV, FLV, TS, M2TS, and VOB. etc.
  • Plays all music formats (!): AAC, MP3, APE, FLAC, OGG, etc.
  • Displays subtitles: embedded or separate
  • Easy wireless video transmission from a computer via Wi-Fi (Windows Phone and PC must be on the same network)
  • Control sound volume and screen brightness with gestures
  • Plays video in any resolution and with any bitrate

Russian interface: Not

Download:
Simple option
dalay @ 10/31/2014, 8:09 PM *
When switching to Chinese, this player can be downloaded for free.
Those. in the settings chooseRegion "China"

XAP:
Moli_1.3.2.17.xap (9.87 MB)
MoliPlayerPro_1.3.2.17.xap (10.47 MB)
MoliPlayer Pro 1.3.2.17 (Student Unlock)
[FAQ] How to download * .xap
Previous versions:

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ru/store/ap...0a-f6471811fe08

Post has been editedCH.U.SH - 26.04.15, 09:25
Reason for editing: har

Rep: (17)
guys how to install it on your phone? lumiya 520 ..?

Rep: (6)
VIK0501 @ 12/03/2013, 06:54*
asked denyushka

Demolished, re-installed (demo) and does not ask for money :)

Rep: (133)
byyyyy,
Need unlock, then Windows Phone SDK8->Application Deployment.

Rep: (8)
Please tell me how to download via wifi, I can’t understand at all?

people1986,
1. go to the player on the phone in the menu "Transfer via WIFI"
2. remember the linehttp: // .... .... .... ....
3. enter it on a desktop computer in the address bar of the browser
you will understand further.

Rep: (0)
An error occurred during installation - Correct the Capabilities element in the WMAppManifest.xml file. Studentlock is Lumia 920. I installed it through Application Deployment and WindowsPhonePowerTools.

evgentius,
student won't do, I'm sorry

Rep: (2)
I can not transmit via wifi. At the entered address, the computer does not open the page.

Posted on 12/15/2013, 18:04:

Installed latest version purchased.

roboram
This page should open:

Open screenshot
this is a file receiver.
Do not forget to write the port after the address through a colon.

Post has been editeddelta150 - 15.12.13, 18:34
Reason for editing: Easy clarification

Attached fileMoliPlayer_v1.2.1.6.xap(7.14 MB)

Th then the further the version the harder the program works

Connected directly to the laptop. I did not want to through the router.

downloaded from the site I can’t deploy, writes, deployment optimization error, due to an invalid assembly, asks to rebuild and try again ... can this be circumvented? Stud unlock is, lumia 820) if it is not possible with stud unlock, is it possible to make a full unlock?

Post has been editedfear178 - 16.12.13, 23:42

On Lumia 920 with developer unlock not set - error 0x81030110 ((

Nokia 1520. Almost does not work - it starts about 5 minutes. on a card under 9 thousand records - indexes for half an hour. Although imprisoned under the video. Clear imperfection.

Rep: (57)
BSergey,
I officially purchased, everything works correctly on 1520.

I found a bug, until this player was there, I converted several files from flac to wma, but it just doesn’t play them, and its player Lumia 620 plays

I was officially bought

same.

And what kind of memory card? how many muses are tracks on it?

Waited for the indexing to end. launched the video. yes it shows. but the sound appeared somehow not immediately and it is not clear from what. when exiting the player, it was unregulated !!!! After rebooting the body returned to normal. And further. The program feels very hard. The battery bursts sickly.
I'll leave it in the hope of further updating (if purchased), but I won’t use it yet.
Good advertising is available on the net, but in fact a deficiency.

Post has been editedBSergey - 18.12.13, 15:15

you connect the network, it starts to start quickly (where it breaks incomprehensibly). Maybe in subsequent assemblies they will fix it.
everything is fine in the previous build (1.2.0.5)

Post has been editeddelta150 - 18.12.13, 20:01
Reason for editing: Small clarification

Rep: (4)
Dear owners, but could not check if 10-bit video is playing ... especially in mp4 with subtitles built-in. And then I do not want to "blindly" take Lumiya 1520

An update has arrived. started faster. now indexes not in tens but in hundreds - naturally faster. but the glitch with sound was confirmed and stable. at 1520 after this player, at the standard volume is not regulated. only reboot. unfeasible yet.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/10/19, 12:15