Sony Xperia SP - MIUI Firmware

Rep: (262)
Sony Xperia SP - MIUI Firmware
PictureC5302, C5303, C5306, HuaShan
Description | Discussion пїЅ| FAQ |Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ| MarriageпїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod firmware пїЅ | Firefox OS Firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | make.believe - Sony & Sony Ericsson Owners Club пїЅ | Sony XPERIA SP Owners Club пїЅ | MIUI Themes пїЅ

Template for design
Theme Rules
DISCOVER
[attachment = "3436593: MANUAL.png"]
  1. In this topic are allForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com!
  2. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super !!!thank"by increasing your reputation by clicking the [attachment =" 3436596: plus.gif "]
    If you have less than 15 posts, click on the [attachment = "3436590: jaloba.gif"] button (under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put "+ ".
  3. It is forbidden to abuse quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just select the main points and click on the button [attachment = "3436588: citata.png"]
  4. Help make the branch cleaner and more useful! UseBy mod - with the buttons [attachment = "3436597: pomod.png"] to set the message rating.
    Minus: flooding, offtopic, breaking the rules. Plus: useful posts, instructions, etc. So much easier and more convenient to keep the branch clean and tidy.Thank you for understanding!
  5. Before asking a question,MANDATORY use the topic search in the upper right corner of the page [attachment = "3436598: search.png"],
    MANDATORY read the cap REPEATEDLY .
  6. If you have a problem - describe it as you canmore ! The more information from you - the more chances that they will help you!
  7. Messages that contain grammatical and / or syntactic errors can cause a negative reaction from forum members.
    Try hardwrite correctly.
  8. Any post off topic (offtop ) or not carrying a meaning ( flood ), as well as questions, the answers to which are in the cap - will be deleted without warning
IMPORTANT! Read before flashing!
  • Everything you do, you do at your own peril and risk! No one is responsible for your actions!
  • Before any of your actions, you should carefully deal with all the instructions and drivers!
    Without drivers and full understanding of the instructions, it is not recommended to do anything with the phone! There will only be more problems!
  • This topic assumes that you already have enough knowledge onfirmware, rutting and unlockingdevices.
    For these questions, read the topic header.Official firmware
  • What not to do:
    With the unlocked bootloader, update over the air to the official firmware (do OTA-update). Otherwise, get "dead brick".
    If you still got a brick, then youherethe method is not guaranteed, but suddenly it works out!

Drivers and Utilities
Official:
Informal:
Drivers:
Firmware
screenshots
Kernels
Williams kernel- download the archive for MIUI
Instructions
Useful
Update Topic Headers
(07.12.2013) MIUI version 3.12.6
(11/11/2013) Creating a topic

Post has been editedAUDIMEN - 11.11.18, 12:50

Attached Image

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 16.04.15, 16:41
Reason for editing: V2

Rep: (187)
Added Touch Responsive Tweaks

How does the screen, the pervasive nature of the phone is just lying on the table?

Post has been editedaBlazer1991 - 11.11.13, 16:33

Rep: (27)
Personally, I have MIUI 3.11.8 hrenovenko screen all works. Especially if your hands are wet or not in the hand. SMS and those 3 times longer began to gain. constantly the nedopechataet or 3 will give much the same character at a time. Now I try it again alter, with more expected Russian Russian (previously tried to install a modified multilang from moko - translated only 1/4).
Download now new, we will see. (ZY iPhone in fonts and change the screen cool, but generally Kalita odd that interface)

aBlazer1991,
According to the sensitivity of the screen I can not say anything, because unfortunately go with broken tachem (it works, not super).
The latest version of the sensations become more responsive.

Rep: (1862)
M
We move to a subsection.
Enjoy your discussion!

Rep: (36)
Glove mode is not working ((

Rep: (1774)
Xomka-LOLka @ 11.11.2013, 19:50*
Glove mode is not working ((

I think that will not happen. It's Tsianovskaya MIUI ... and not sink.

Rep: (0)
off LED indicator when charging is? and then I put never found. MB update is available?

Post has been editedsonyxperiaru - 11.11.13, 20:17
Reason for editing: corrections

dantist_140 @ 11.11.2013, 20:05*
It's Tsianovskaya MIUI ... and not sink.

wait and see ....

Rep: (187)
hell yes to the glove ... easy on the table responds to 1 times of 3 to cyan, there is no longer the case with gloves ...

Rep: (27)
I do not know what's changed except for the translation (by the way, the translation is good, 95%, subjective, translated) but like the screen became less blunt. Another set native keyboard. Mode no gloves, there is a feeling that there is something in between. No ice. For lovers of apple firmware interface more \ less than normal. + For security pleased with the option, when a graphic unlockers not drawn a line built Ruth, guest mode, etc.
But worth the wait patches, personally I have never earned camera lights, while the lantern worked. Yes, at the time of the flashlight all terribly brakes. Turn it off - the flour.
Ponadelal screenshots, you can freely use them for decoration type Firmware Interface, or just to see "how is it?"Screens in the archive

Post has been editedReWriteR & - 12.11.13, 03:14

Rep: (0)
And I noticed that V1 (3.11.8) has ceased to be friends with Belarusian operators. I took ROM, XDA and Russian frompan_ataman.
I install them, with all the wipe, but still does not turn off both the automatic selection of the operator, often lost the network and not stored apn. On off. flashlight through toggly still hangs system
Rolled to 31.11.1 - life once again returned to normal :)
By the way, from the Russian bypan_ataman It seemed more responsive, plus it hosts Fixed and spn.conf

Post has been editedultrasmile - 12.11.13, 09:51

ultrasmile @ 12.11.2013, 09:48*
not saved apn.

apn saved just checked (Ukr mts)
ReWriteR & @ 12.11.2013, 02:21*
personally I have not earned camera lights

It works on the focus and capture.

-----
Maybe the fact that Iupdated firmware with just a wipe cache and dalvika. And I did not put on the net.

ultrasmile @ 12.11.2013, 10:48*
31.11.1 - life once again returned to normal
By the way, from the Russian by pan_ataman seemed more responsive, plus it hosts Fixed and spn.conf

This version with a Russian voice acting lecturing me -_-

Xomka-lolka,
Nobody insists on my authorship;). But maybe he was referring to the latest version?

Post has been editedpan_ataman - 12.11.13, 18:12

Rep: (4)
Firmware is not installed writes installation aborted 7 gives an error, tell me how to solve?

Who should that tell about the battery?
How long does the average use and at what time?

Post has been editedsl1k73 - 13.11.13, 16:18

sl1k73,
Two days on average, the battery holds, with moderate use (a couple of hours waffles, about an hour of talking, and a few hours of music) games do not play.

Posted on 13/11/2013, 16:38:

Alexander Kundin,
We solve the problem with the error STATUS 7

pan_ataman @ 13.11.2013, 16:38*
Two days on average, the battery holds, with moderate use (a couple of hours waffles, about an hour of talking, and a few hours of music) games do not play.

thank you) any bugs there are significant?

sl1k73,
crooked reads built-in memory.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/02/20, 9:58