Post has been editedqq1978 - 11.07.19, 11:42
Reason for editing: How to live with the Nokia N95 in 2019

Rep: (26)
* alien-54,
change connector

Rep: (2)
NoObIk111 @ 11.01.19, 21:59*
change connector

Somewhere only to find a new ... I do not know, you can make or service will have to drag in the home?

Rep: (111)
alien-54 @ 01/12/19, 13:47*
Somewhere only to find a new ... I do not know, you can make or service will have to drag in the home?

Find can be anywhere, this connector is not uncommon, it is worth mere pennies on the market in the same place where it makes the phone in for repair tents, etc. We have a person in the place where it can deliver for a small fee.
Problems do not see.

Rep: (99)
tell me how you can watch youtube on nokia n95? and the youtube app is not running

Rep: (33)
optimusovod @ 17.01.19, 12:54*
Watch youtube on nokia n95?

Alas, only through the Opera Mini browser, the worst quality. :( I do not know whether you have run Opera Mobile (at least version 10), where you can at least choose a high quality. Or use the search video.2yxa.mobi put in the name of the video. It is, choose under your permission, it will be downloaded and can be viewed in RealPlayer. in another way, because google changed the ip its servakov and scored to support the old axes. :(

Post has been editedKokermonia - 18.01.19, 00:22

Rep: (99)
here I somehow through realplayer is a long loading and gives an error, even though Opera Mini works fine

Rep: (33)
* optimusovod And in RealPlayer settings did not choose: streaming ->Network->Standard Access point>change mob.internet on WiFi. The errors will stop appearing.

Rep: (5)
Hello.
There Nokia N95 8Gb, with a secure connection error pops up "Internet: it is impossible to perform the operation." How can I solve this problem? Official firmware - V 35.0.001.

Rep: (42)
* THvckrKtt , Try Opera Mini in Java. I worked 2 years ago. Native browser has long been dead, because of problems with the certificates.

Rep: (5)
* Aynekko thank you helped. I thought to look for certificates, but the benefit of Opera still works.

Aynekko @ 02/07/19, 09:59*
* THvckrKtt, Try Opera Mini in Java. It worked for me 2 years ago. The native browser has long died, due to problems with certificates.

THvckrKtt @ 02/07/19, 11:45*
Thought to look for certificates

The problem with certificates has recently been solved, so you can use a standard browser. Works on N95, personally checked. For details see here -//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=115549&view=findpost&p=80063710

Post has been editedalien-54 - 10.02.19, 19:51

Rep: (112)
Yeah, I did not expect that the N95 will give way as a speaker 6233, and it's how things worked out in the end))
https://youtu.be/1N5YjtQ60HU

Rep: (0)
Recently got a smartphone n95-2, but he has a problem with the certification of sites (not drawn a secure connection). Everywhere write that it is necessary to have the desired files necessary to stuff on the folder you want, but I do not understand anything in these manuals. Can I have an explanation "for the gifted," without reference to other topics, on which links to websites with bad links?

* MRGLUK_,
Easier than to explain is unlikely to be on the same site, except that the person to come and installNokia E71 - Discussion (Post megabyte1 # 79071151)

In 3G I did not catch who knows why the icon is lit and there is no signal?

Hello. I thought I would do a little review of all full versions ngage games for Nokia N95 but again got carried away and turned for an hour))) Also there is an archive with all the games, so anyone should download to your health))https://youtu.be/AEeRG2HvNco

When you try to update the certificates from the folder sha 2 N95-2 says the file is corrupted. Certificates from a folder above all established. What you need to do to sha and 2 have been established?

* MRGLUK_,
https://forum.allnokia.ru/viewtopic.php?p=3835870#3835870
Did you do it?

Rep: (26)
* alien-54,
after this patch Serta section disappears

Post has been editedNoObIk111 - 16.03.19, 01:27

* MRGLUK_, download them using Opera Mobile and then install from any file manager.

Standard browser Opera Mini and I also do not want to install them.

Attached files

Attached fileOpera_Mobile_v.12.00.2258.sisx(9.09 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/09/19, 21:38