Nokia N95 - Discussion

Rep: (1313)
DiscussionNokia N95
Nokia N95 Description | Discussion пїЅ

How to live with the Nokia N95 in 2019

Post has been editedqq1978 - 11.07.19, 11:42
Reason for editing: How to live with the Nokia N95 in 2019

Rep: (41)
Personally, my opinion of the N95 is not worth the money! Right now, sellers will remove the "cream" from the fools and then it will start to get cheaper! Yes, I will take for myself such an excellent amount for myself an excellent PDA + SE M600i)

Rep: (5)
People who know under it some good navigation programs that work with internal GPS? And does anyone know if IGO is going to release his program under it? Thank!!!!!!!

Rep: (3)
Ktonit Is there anyone who uses this unit?
Should I take it for 20-22?
Does GPS work?
How is the build quality?
Problems glitches, etc, are there?
plz answer who knows I'm going to take it

The device is good but you should not rely on gps for about half an hour, before there was myo A701 there gps at a height ...

People, tell me where to download maps for GPS. Tortured to search.

cards can be downloaded in the following ways (if we are talking about nokia maps):
- via the Internet in the phone (it automatically downloads the cards that are needed)
- through Nokia MapLoader (but it makes sense to download through this program if you have dual-up, it swings very slowly !!!)
- search links on the Internet on file hosting
P.S. the file size increases greatly when you repack on your phone and each time in a different way (once Russia (weighing 86mb) got 700mb and the other 140mb)

People, tell me the N95 can be charged via USB?!?! ?????

The people bought the PCT. Everything is cool, but I can’t find the maps on the GPS, at least kill. Can you help aa?

Gairichard, 06/09/07 05:13:16
People, tell me the N95 can be charged via USB?!?! ?????

not

Rep: (0)
Is it possible to put Tom Tom navigator on it? does not work...
how to work with the built-in navigation ..

help who knows in short ... how can I ride with him on Peter :)

Put it, everything works, but the GPS receiver must be separate, does not see the built-in volume, they promise to fix it soon, we are waiting.

I don’t understand ... what does it mean to have a separate jeeps ... unfortunately I'm new to this)

Rep: (1)
GPS modules are sold separately, usually connected to the phone / PDA via Bluetooth. Are not cheap (about $ 200) :(

I understand ... Tomtom will not work with the built-in ...
But how to work with the built-in without volume .. ?? I don’t understand ...
it is also embedded in the phone .. so you can use it)

route66 v7.3.468 rabotaet na n95, no tolko peredelannaia versia, u menia est na nemezkom i mogu poslat eslib znal kak i kuda ....skype besarion67
http://rapidshare.com/files/39830343/Route...dition.zip.html

Post has been editedbeso67 - 28.06.07, 14:29

Beso67 @ 06/28/07 03:46:46
route66 v7.3.468 rabotaet na n95, no tolko peredelannaia versia, u menia est na nemezkom i mogu poslat eslib znal kak i kuda ....skype besarion67
http://rapidshare.com/files/39830343/Route...dition.zip.html

Do you have a map of Germany by chance? And by the way, does it work exactly on the N95?

Post has been editedWicked77 - 28.06.07, 18:47

Rep: (10)
But by chance and you do not have the Russian version? or at least English. and then the body in Finnish and German I am not strong.

Rep: (1)
Well, you shots! 1st hare clever ..
2nd you need a wi-fi or jeepers, then you go into the Jeepies.tam globe, look for Russia there and zoom in as much as the map loads, then you need the maploader program, start it, connect the phone to the computer, go to the program menu, select Russia, and you download the card weighs (about 100mb) and that’s all, because the connection to the satellite and no problems :)

I’ve been using it for 2 weeks, I have flashed through the NSU and the NSS, after the n73 and even the 93rd rocket, it’s SmartcomZhPS, updated, under it, a Map with a map of Russia, a bunch of software from 9.1 fits everything. I bought 21 pcs. And a VM communicator in a decent couple (better than mine) not yet. Take it, not ss-those.

Rep: (26)
demongerman, 06/30/07 10:33:29 AM
Well, you shots! 1st hare clever ..
2nd you need a wi-fi or jeepers, then you go into the Jeepies.tam globe, look for Russia there and zoom in as much as the map loads, then you need the maploader program, start it, connect the phone to the computer, go to the program menu, select Russia, and you download the card weighs (about 100mb) and that’s all, because the connection to the satellite and no problems :)

And then, doesn’t require additional activation of the card?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/05/19, 23:26