Rep: (1312)
DiscussionNokia N95
Nokia N95 Description | Discussion пїЅ

How to live with the Nokia N95 in 2019

Post has been editedqq1978 - 11.07.19, 11:42
Reason for editing: How to live with the Nokia N95 in 2019

Rep: (143)
Kriklo ,
Well, who came up with this nonsense about a little software for n95? Under him put the program from 9Simba

Added @ 14.05.2007, 04:30

in this case, the platform does not affect compatibility
P.S
My Nokia 6290 is made on the same platform as the N95, so I know what I'm saying

Rep: (0)
PEKTIN, I would like to know the opinion of the person specifically working with the N95-like with the programs, games, whether a new crack comes in, is compatible with the N73. at a certain time? My ASUS doesn’t do this with mms, but Messages don’t deliver messages come up with sms on the tenth and twentieth. on duty for every holiday it takes half a day to push out messages with congratulations. I’m waiting for an opinion on shabby questions

How does I-mate have the mms build function?

Honestly, I have no idea ... :)

Added @ 14.05.2007, 15:18

But, I think, mms does not depend on the device, but on the operating system. That is, you just need to see how WM6 works with mms ... This is my guess.

matsuta ,
I never did that. What did you suggest therefore I find it difficult to answer

Rep: (1)
Pektin ,
at 6290 9.2 simba ??

On 9.2 Simba go all the programs 9.1 .... so there are no problems with the programs .... I have no N95 and I do not have problems with the programs. The sending function is in it ... though it was not used ... I have no limit ... because it's easier for me to call than SMS to write ... it is compatible with the N73, there shouldn't be any problems about this

But why pay that kind of money for such a small power ????? 27 thousand! You can take an awesome communicator!

Last year, in January, I took the awesome newest ASUS P505 — there wasn’t any Russian version yet, but I still had the feeling that I was bred-the simplest for any! the amount of free RAM, the composition of mms, even modern java-applications / games. The point is not who uses what functions, but in their presence and level, take a poor fotik or a mocking speaker. And the battery? I often fueled my cars. I’m 25 years old of my fellow students I didn’t see, I came to the meeting with this miracle, it was a pancake, I turned on the screen right in the case and after four! I urgently left the event for an hour, as it screamed that the battery was kirdyk and it would soon die out. Symbian

matsuta ,
The only thing is that Nokia doesn’t have a touchscreen ... And you should watch the battery in advance, read the reviews. It is necessary to approach the choice thoughtfully. I looked at my present for quite a long time and, in fact, got exactly what I wanted ... Winda, however, after PalmOS upsets me with instability and some kind of wood ... As for the N95. This is an awkward price for such a device. For this amount, you can take a very good laptop. 20,000, in my opinion, is a reasonable limit for handheld devices.

matsuta ,
I have to think that you are buying !!!!!!!!! I won hp rw6815 ... everything works no problems, Akum lasts 2 days ..... and if you constantly use it for a day it is stable, before that was N91 -He pipetz was loaded for a long time ..... I also had an N70-too crap ... ...... before him, 6260-well, I can’t say anything bad about this ... in symbiane there are no such possibilities as in WM ...

Matsuta, 05/14/07 10:20:42
A special function of the PDA is in any body with Symbian.

do not make my horses laugh! I dealt with symbians for 5 years! and now I’m already a year old Wm !!!

In our village, on the shelves only used communicators. You can choose a new one in the Internet and order. You always take the cat in a bag.

and that the city is very far away?

Kriklo ,
Read reviews and find out which is worth 6290 Simba

Pektin ,
but hard to say, I do not deny ......

Rep: (41)
Well, started for health, finished for the rest!
Instead of discussing a specific device, we came up with the WM and Symbian. What for?
Now the question is on the N95.
About voice dialing.
1. Does it have a limit on the number of numbers for voice dialing?
2. How to reliably recognize?
About voice control.
1. What is it?
2. What commands are executed? More detail you can?

hmm ... he has a built-in voice dialing notebook. as I wrote the name ... and you pronounce it ... sometimes it recognizes it well ... sometimes it drives .... it hasn't been used by other voice functions ... sorry

Kriklo, a city far from progress, not on the shelves of new high-tech devices, otherwise (women, beer, cigarettes) is in order!
Everything, I drew a line, thanks to all for the help, I took my wife N73, on Tuesday, they should give ASUS P535 a lift.

Rep: (42)
the simplest for any! tf functions turned out to be unaffordable for the newest communicator: mp3 for a call, caller photo on the whole screen, amount of free RAM, composition of mms, even modern java-applications / games.

I understand that you didn’t understand much about it and almost didn’t use third-party software?

KrikLo @ 05/16/07 6:55:59 PM
Pektin
but hard to say, I do not deny ......

S60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 1: victory: Do not be offended: wink_kind:

Added @ 18.05.2007, 20:07

exactly the same as on the n95 + platform is the same :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/03/19 13:34