Gigabyte Gsmart Roma R2 | Smartphone 4 "

Rep: (518)
PictureGigabyte Gsmart Roma R2 - Discussion
2Q001-00035-390S
Description| Discussion В»|Firmware пїЅ

• Before you ask a question - lookAndroid OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games . Off topic posts removed.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications

Support for multiple SIM cards: 2
Simkarty: mini-SIM
Operating system: Android
Processor: Dual Core Mediatek MT6572 1.3 GHz
Dimensions: 125 x 63.2 x 8.9 mm
Weight: 125 g
Phone Form Factor: Touch Monoblock
Display: 4.0 ", WVGA (800 x 480), IPS TFT-LCD

Camera: Basic 5 Mn, Mn 0.3 Frontal
GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
UMTS: 900/2100 MHz
GPRS / EDGE / HSPA
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth 3.0

ROM 4 GB
RAM 1 GB

Battery: removable, lithium-ion (Li-Ion), 1400 mAh
Package Contents: Gsmart Roma R2, battery, Quick Start Guide

reviews

Post has been editedPecten - 12.04.14, 20:47
Reason for editing: Added a link to the firmware

Rep: (1)
miha6177
2. During an incoming call, the caller's name (or number if there is no phone in. Book) is displayed in small print in the upper left corner, but still not completely.

You can skrinshotik?

Rep: (0)
Hello.
Today became the owner of this phone.
At first glance, everything is very well assembled properly, looks stylish.
Since I'm not a fan of the type of shoot cameras phones, this very much.
Then we will understand what's what ..

gogamanhpr @ 21.11.2013, 12:04*
UPD
Updated manually.
Now works off vibration feedback option

This is good news, thanks for the info)

Rep: (10)
rihard7 @ 21.11.2013, 14:12*
Quote (gogamanhpr @ 21.11.2013, 12:04)
This is good news, thanks for the info)

Another notice was properly display the time in synchronization with the network.

Post has been editedgogamanhpr - 21.11.13, 15:18

Rep: (3)
Also I updated, but not ready to recommend the upgrade. Subjectively, better localization (but not perfect). Turn off vibration feedback and drain firmware I had. Time is also displayed correctly. Cons - has become decidedly less bright enough to respond, were jerks when switching desktops and menus, battery began to melt before our eyes even just when browsing menus and settings of various parameters (before such was not observed).

Post has been editedmiha6177 - 21.11.13, 16:21

Updated, but for the battery did not yet not exactly say, it seems like in the past, runs no response has not changed, but the missed calls displays is now on the other is removed from the lock, and now it's just a small gray icon at the top, but not like before the icon in the middle of unlocking the table .

Rep: (815)
gtafanman @ 21.11.2013, 13:35*
At first glance, everything is very well assembled properly, looks stylish.

Ironed yes, clearly not 1200 UAH. and in 2000,) it would be the battery 2000 and it would be super. IN)

the way a little bit about the battery after pereroshivki ...
the first time after this charge will go really fast, this is normal in about 2-3 days, I remember reading about it somewhere before.
PS:
I too have felt the rapid discharge of the battery after flashing.

rihard7 @ 21.11.2013, 20:28*
but missed calls is now displayed on the other is removed from the lock, and now it's just a small gray icon at the top, rather than as an icon before the middle of the table release.

Strange. I have everything still - and a gray icon and unlock icon in the middle of the table.
The truth is a different problem. Tel. in standby mode, and the caller says that is the zone: beee: Then only messages arrive. Kapets discharge the battery. : D It would be better not updated: lol:

Rep: (5)
The first phone on Android, it is like comparing a samsung i780 (lozhish subside in his pocket and pants).
Initially, the latest version (V1.41.07) flash, the battery is not clear from what sits. + Operatives at all times about 600MB (o_0 what ?! on Mobile wines lacked 50MB for OS version 6.5 occupied) pootklyuchal any I do not need Google services right now, in the Ryan 280-350mb busy.
Who knows what kind of processes under the names:
MTKLogger, MTKDebug, of the names I guess except that they Nahrin in Flot? possibly due to the fact that I have included a menu developer?
We also note that the lid loose, I would not say that it is not tight prilyagaet, but when you take from one hand to another is felt offset ...
And how to disable vibration when at the other end of the take up, I activated the vibrations heard someone calling bbl

Post has been editedihitmani - 22.11.13, 13:54

for new smarts 3 days may rule but on my samsung i780 keeps about 10 days as a dialer (left flashing)

Post has been editedihitmani - 22.11.13, 14:11

ihitmani @ 22.11.2013, 12:39*
It triggered the vibration hear someone calling bbl

Wow, I have 2 people complained ... I try to turn off third-party prog does not help.
ihitmani @ 22.11.2013, 13:08*
on my samsung i780

you compared the course successfully.

Rep: (10)
rihard7 @ 21.11.2013, 23:17*
I too have felt the rapid discharge of the battery after flashing.

when viewed from a standard the Old Battery at me shows that ~ 75% charge eats connection to the network and the standby mode

gogamanhpr @ 22.11.2013, 17:37*
when viewed from a standard the Old Battery at me shows that ~ 75% charge eats connection to the network and the standby mode

I have about the same, but it is much as for me. What the ICU. Process eats charge earlier this nebylo definitely.

rihard7 @ 22.11.2013, 18:41*
I have about the same, but it is much as for me. What the ICU. Process eats charge earlier this nebylo definitely.

So I think we should probably fall back on the old firmware.

Posted on 22/11/2013, 20:33:

ihitmani @ 22.11.2013, 13:08*
for new smarts 3 days may rule but on my samsung i780 keeps about 10 days as a dialer (left flashing)

You are wrong. If you use a modern smart only as a dialer, the 10 days limit.

Perhaps still add to the downside of this machine is very low quality of the earpiece. Alas firmware this problem not solved.

also not very good microphone ...

And you can somehow take Sorsa different versions of firmware bucket and see the changes in the code? I was about to change in a module is responsible for communication to take from the old version and all the rest leave ... or even be drivers who are responsible for GSM take from the old, just not yet delved into android ... then you can try to test the emulator

Post has been editedihitmani - 22.11.13, 23:43

miha6177 @ 22.11.2013, 21:52*
low quality earpiece

you are not satisfied with the volume? or something else, there are options to solve some problems through engineering menu
ihitmani @ 22.11.2013, 22:07*
also not very good microphone

I am no one complained, although specifically requested to draw people's attention.

Actually, I need a previous firmware will smoke android for free time ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/04/20, 3:33