Gigabyte Gsmart Roma R2 | Smartphone 4 "

Rep: (518)
PictureGigabyte Gsmart Roma R2 - Discussion
2Q001-00035-390S
Description| Discussion В»|Firmware пїЅ

• Before you ask a question - lookAndroid OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games . Off topic posts removed.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications

Support for multiple SIM cards: 2
Simkarty: mini-SIM
Operating system: Android
Processor: Dual Core Mediatek MT6572 1.3 GHz
Dimensions: 125 x 63.2 x 8.9 mm
Weight: 125 g
Phone Form Factor: Touch Monoblock
Display: 4.0 ", WVGA (800 x 480), IPS TFT-LCD

Camera: Basic 5 Mn, Mn 0.3 Frontal
GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
UMTS: 900/2100 MHz
GPRS / EDGE / HSPA
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth 3.0

ROM 4 GB
RAM 1 GB

Battery: removable, lithium-ion (Li-Ion), 1400 mAh
Package Contents: Gsmart Roma R2, battery, Quick Start Guide

reviews

Post has been editedPecten - 12.04.14, 20:47
Reason for editing: Added a link to the firmware

Rep: (13)
One thread, fill in the Yandex 1.46?

Rep: (2)
Hello.
He became the owner of this phone for 160 green with a 2 year warranty.
Prior to that wasStar A5000- I enjoyed 3 years.
Of course if you compare, the day and night, still not in place technology.

I'm not a fanatic, I was the main thing that he served.
But overall stylish design, it is very easy!

Yesterday it was about 40% battery after purchase, I tortured him 4 hours, setting a convenience store programs, games. Burned which 10% charge. Wi-Fi catches perfectly if Star A5000, in the next room of the scale 2, this shows the full scale. Razgovarit with friends, speak audibly and wonderful voice is equal. The same thing and I all callers hear great even did not have to get into the engineering menu. good sound, the music does not rattle, everything in this regard c. Quickness phone, well, here it depends on the memory until I have your phone as an external purchase, then we will see how to say holds 16 gigs card information. And so the flight is normal. Two cores and memory for 1.3Mhz Giga doing their job.

GPS has not yet been tested, but quickly put povozmozhnosti Navitel and yoke to test the functionality!

That's all for ...

The only thing that has not yet caught up with, I am calling and when ka ktolko connected, the vibration is activated, although the configuration vibrootlik disabled how to disable? And he offers me to upgrade, it is necessary to do it or not?

Post has been editedmcdix - 10.12.13, 11:26

He became the owner of this phone for 160 green with a 2 year warranty.
Where do you buy a two-year warranty?

Post has been editedfather993 - 10.12.13, 17:27

father993 Latvia Riga;)
ScoreRD Electronics

Respectively with 2 year warranty.

Post has been editedmcdix - 10.12.13, 18:52

Boys who will tell his wife this miracle, and it happened that when you receive a sms on hangauns goes to reboot.

Rep: (0)
Ruth put without key problems in one clickhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com.info / news / 32328 /

Rep: (1)
Today, Rome hosted the first crash test, drop from a height of 2 meters with a little effort on the wooden floor, face down.

waltergt540 @ 10.12.2013, 19:21*
Boys who will tell his wife this miracle, and it happened that when you receive a sms on hangauns goes to reboot.

may try to put the firmware fresher, I think developers have already received complaints and in the new firmware fixes added: rolleyes:

Post has been editedrihard7 - 11.12.13, 21:16

Rep: (15)
Check how somebody distributes Internet on the air. And actually where this device in Russia you can buy?

Rep: (3)
mick84 @ 11.12.2013, 21:05*
Check how somebody distributes Internet on the air.

Back in the early reviews say about the weak wi-fi. With the new firmware does not become better. I can be compared only with the HTC. The result is clearly not in favor of Rome.

Mcdix Thanks for the tip. At least I'll know what "noneym Chinese." Oh, if you catch Rome excellent wi-fi and great voice heard, it's frightening to think that there you used to be for the unit.

Yesterday I bought my three sons (13 years, 11 years and 8 years), as a gift for the New Year, this model smartphone for 135 dollars. + for each purchased for $ 25. for each smartphone insurance "Extreme Security" for the entire warranty period (1 year), short circuit protection, power surges; errors in operation and / or maintenance; mechanical impact of foreign objects - a wide range of risks; damage to liquids (ANY!); falling from a height.
Tell me, where you can download the latest of. firmware for this smartphone?

Post has been editedfather993 - 12.12.13, 10:04

- For those who write about the Wi-Fi it on this machine catches flawlessly, 3 room apartment in nearly all corners of the full scale. On the balcony has a strip show! Worth router D-link 150Mbs, 100Mbs internet channel.
- 3G mobile Internet is also a normal flight!
- Regarding the upgrade, you can upgrade your software directly from mobile telephones to connect Wi-Fi.
- Put Navitel Navigator .... GPS, even in the second-floor apartment in the 9 storey building catches the satellites cold start about 1-3 minutes. On the street at all instantly within minutes. But now pleased with Gigabyte, which have created a complete unit.
- Camera, normal pictures, but no autofocus, there are moments that can take a picture and not the sharpness? but generally tolerated. Video less.

I am now just annoying vibration otlik at connection when someone is calling. There are a variety of bend, but you need to Ruut law.
The first time on battery discharged, the second charge. A day fell 40%, taking into account that the Internet connection, you walk constantly on the phone for the study and ran a couple of games during the day!

alex3009 you put Ruutu ( http: //savagemessiahzine.com.info / news / 32328 /) okay risen? Because I pereprobyval prog weight and not one did not go! Before that, you have done a backup software? You also Androyd 4.2.2? And which version you downloaded from the site?

Post has been editedmcdix - 12.12.13, 12:49

Rep: (10)
father993 @ 12.12.2013, 8:59*
Tell me, where you can download the latest of. firmware for this smartphone?

If the firmware 37 then maybe she did not see the updates through the built-in tools (I have not seen). A couple of pages back there Shortcuts on the firmware 41 and 46 and the upgrade instructions in the manual mode.

Post has been editedgogamanhpr - 12.12.13, 12:41

The quality of photos indoors in an office in broad daylight and filming a short videobzorvideo.The only negative during video recording, it's that you can not bring!

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedmcdix - 12.12.13, 13:00

If the firmware 37 then maybe she did not see the updates through the built-in tools (I have not seen). A couple of pages back there Shortcuts on the firmware 41 and 46 and the upgrade instructions in the manual mode.
Thank. And what changes in the 41 and 46 compared to 37?

And if I should risk it during the warranty change firmware versions !? I was told that obnovlyaetsya software directly from mobile telephones via Wi fi and that can be updated but I did not find such a function in the phone!

Rep: (10)
mcdix @ 12.12.2013, 19:02*
And if I should risk it during the warranty change firmware versions !? I was told that obnovlyaetsya software directly from mobile telephones via Wi fi and that can be updated but I did not find such a function in the phone!

The applications seek the icon "Update System"

gogamanhpr ohh thanks found in the section Rabotayushie flies .... and what is the phone settings, program, or say it with address book?

I have firmware version 37, as discussed in the next firmware icons disappear quick menu that corner of the home screen. A firmware bug will cure tacos like vibrootlik? I wrote above that I call someone then the connection is triggered. annoying awful! and if I am not satisfied with the new software update, can I go back to the previous version?

Post has been editedmcdix - 12.12.13, 21:15

Check it out:XOLOthe same design, the same battery, but a talk time (2G) up to 10 hours, and the total wait time (2G, one SIM) - up to 492 hours, far ahead of Rom (at) R2

;) Hello, the problem with the restart and stayed, I can not understand why the system upgrade has not helped. Enjoyed for almost a month, it was the beam now no reason to leave to reboot (wife of the device, and she was nervous: rolleyes:)

I thought of buying a subject, and then I saw a model Alto A2 of the same manufacturer with 5 g. Screen, more powerful battery and only 200 UAH. expensive and changed his mind. Now I am waiting for the New Year shares, at a discount to take.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/06/20, 3:07