> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO M6 Pro - Marriage and repair | Tablet, 9.7 "

Rep: (20)
MarriagePiPO Max M6 Pro
PicturePiPO M6 Pro
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Useful
* If you have the right connectors bulging glass, the edge of mayhem hairdryer, snap and hold. Better night tablet to lie quietly.
Polls archive
Attached Image

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 15.07.16, 00:28

Rep: (9)
My right side is a little "walk." This is seen even in razemam.Verhny angle snaps. Simca pops, if you tap the screen (next to it) ... So I think ... to make a film and send back or can be repaired ...

Rep: (1)
Also I had a problem with angular, latches, but there are still troubles:
1. Left speaker plays a lot quieter than the right
2. USB connector is very sensitive to touch wires (shifted by 1 mm in any direction and is turned off)
3. Bataraeya enough holds, 3-4 hours in simple games with disabled 3G and WIFI

I am going to go back, how to do it (at whose expense, what price packages declare, whether to shoot on video, etc.)?
bought on Ali, he opened the debate.

Rep: (0)
Faced with the device in the order for a gift. Problems floated immediately 3:
1. incomprehensible self-discharge (standby 2 days). for example Pipo m1 kept in standby mode 3-4, 2 days provided 1-2 hours surfing through Wi-Fi per day and 1 chasa games.
2. Left very quiet speaker.
3. Interface podlagivaet. M1 same two-core running more smoothly.
I would be grateful for your advice. I took off from. dealer in Ukraine

LonelyWolf666,
1. The self-discharge with the trouble at all, the cause is known, the problem solving stage.
2. common, but rarely. in principle, you can refer to marriage and exchanged, but this is a "gift" =)
3. Select a different launcher.

P.S. Does not require a lot of kitaychatiny ...

Somebody try and get compensation for the problems with the bulging screen?
Return% of the purchase amount? Discount on a new purchase?
I am going to bargain with the sell.

kozar1971
I got a $ 30 compensation attaching video to disputation in Peypal.

I have a couple of weeks of use began to bask processor and the battery sits down .... 2 hours of beginning this was not

Received today a PIPO M6 PRO 3G white, and found the following problems:
1 does not start the camera and give a message (An error has occurred in the gallery)
2 Right speaker is quieter play.
The first problem could be solved easily thrown off the back cover plate saw that the camera connector is not fully inserted. Pushing it the problem was resolved. But with the right speaker to do anything did not happen, as the plate exploded he actually plays quieter than the left. The problem seems to either hardware or firmware, but as not as an assembly and housing. Remove the back cover can be per minute using any plastic credit card and not a trace left. I wanted to shoot a video while filming the cover but it was not near any of the operator.
M
Check outForum Rules!
4.5. Creating duplicate messages and topics is prohibited.
If you mistakenly created a topic or message in the wrong section where you planned (or realized the wrong choice), do not create similar topics or messages in another section. Contact the moderator - he will transfer your topic or message to the correct section.

Post has been edited-baw- - 07.12.13, 11:08

Rep: (2)
Hello, I come to me from the far China tablet PIPO M6 Pro, first disappointment nor long in coming, 3G module some dead went to the connection catches only marked with "E" must have EDGE and then skips the level 4 division to one or even disappears, 3G HSPA or all day never saw, sorry tak how to select it with the condition of the built modema.Vstavlyayu then the sIM card (Beeline) in modem and a laptop computer, taking sure two or three division HSPA pokazyvaet.Mozhet who faced and there is a "pill" for this Chinese?

I, too, so the modem until he found what vylechit.zvuk cured firmware 1.4 have decided

Rep: (2)
how even to find out the problem, this software or hardware? I'll try to address in the next branch there at the bustling "Chinese" learn ...

Prompt solution to the problem: several times a day message pops up "in PIPO launcher error" and push the OK button and continue to work, but does not hang annoying. It pops up in any application. I did reset to the factory, and chose femeli a conventional launcher appears here and there, often in the Family. Will the custom firmware, or a third-party launcher? Reluctance to get Ruth, without confidence that will help. There's also a backlash to the right where the connectors and sverhupo the long side, I will try today to warm hairdryer.

Rep: (4)
voffka1983 @ 24.12.2013, 12:13*
several times a day message pops up "in PIPO launcher error" and push the OK button and continue to work, but does not hang annoying.

I downloaded the latest official and this trouble, like left. True, I am quite recently, perhaps more manifest.

Gotfrid @ 27.12.2013, 23:01*
I downloaded the latest official and this trouble, like left. True, I am quite recently, perhaps more manifest.

Thank. Yesterday put custom firmware 1.42 caste until the problems are not seen, the feelings tablet has become more responsive and nimble.
Warming hairdryer squeaks remains less but end up still not disappeared

Rep: (152)
Also the glass on the right edge sticks, warmed hairdryer, snapped, but then again vylezlo.Problema 3g module loses its connection and vyschelkivaetsya sim karta.Otdal described problems, warranty, ordered on 21vek.by, said the factory defekty.Zabrali, forward to the results.

Tezhe problems booked my PIPO M6 PRO 3 G maximum configuration 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal.
I came in mid-December. On shares uberdial. Backlash from the right side connectors healthy walks already Simca jumps.
Continuing an error android launcher. A tight times hangs necessary to press reset on the back cover.
What to do? Firmware that I have probably the last official. Appart recent times production.
Maybe it's a fake Chinese imitations. What a play that already sim flies? Why is buggy?

Rep: (3)
Got your Pipo M6 pro, just disappointed that the retarding, twitches, but over time, kind of like would work quicker and smarter.

Noticed the trouble does not go to deep sleep. Lying, then turn, and he does not respond, danced around him nothing connected via a cable to a computer - woke up. The second time when you do not want to wake up, plugged in to charge, woke up a few minutes later, not right away.

Can someone to cure the problem of deep sleep? Flashing or what else?

Libeha, Already mentioned, save only to rewrite later.

Rep: (14)
Welcome as the second day came to me divays discussed here in black with 3G and 2 / 32Gb on board.
From the positive:
- the dynamics of work equally, but it was too quiet (compared to M9Pro)
- freezes and the confluence of hibernation is not noticed, but after the first run slowed considerably. Then like as dispersed.
From the negative:
- read here about the bulging glass on the right, he found himself the same defect. I had not noticed.
- Simcoe is inserted properly
- but to achieve work on 3G so far failed, although tutzhe on etoyzhe Simcoe AserIkoniya worked fine in 3G.
- cellular network otobrozhayutsya strange - five-digit numbers. And on the lock screen, too. Understand that it is difficult to see out there now.
- photo rotten, but the other, and it was not expected.
- Power button is loose.

p.s. I came with firmware rk30sdk-eng 4.2.2 OTA 1.1.0 20131125

Rep: (14)
And yet in LOST.DIR folder contains two files of 8Kb in the internal memory. I understand this is not good?
Completely charged for the plate 8 o'clock enabled flight regime lost 8% of the battery charge. Then, for 15 minutes to surf the web even 8%. I start to mourn ...

Post has been editedalecks_g - 08.01.14, 04:46

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 9:50