> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO M6 Pro - Marriage | Tablet, 9.7 "

Rep: (20)
MarriagePiPO Max M6 Pro
PicturePiPO M6 Pro
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Useful
* If you have the right connectors bulging glass, the edge of mayhem hairdryer, snap and hold. Better night tablet to lie quietly.
Polls archive
Attached Image

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 15.07.16, 00:28

Rep: (168)
My point is: the tablet M6 about modifications in the white glass delamination is present on the right side of the screen and phantom trigger sensor. There were two copies + one "lucky" is seen on the display.

angel495,
A small detachment there, but without ghosting.

Rep: (1232)
M
Topic moved to subsection"Pipo" .

Rep: (90)
I, too, on the white modification has a small detachment on the right side, a little pressed - snaps fasteners, but a small peel remaining. My opinion is that under glass there is any obstacle (perhaps tape or still that) which "pushes" the matrix of the glass from the body in the field of connectors. Disassemble while not desirable, but later I think to play in the assembly-disassembly!

Rep: (4)
The Pro version 32GB black, came with Aliekspress
- Scratch the screen 4cm.
- The film was glued with bubbles and debris (the feeling that the tablet bu).
- Separation of touchscreen 1 mm, at two corners. In one corner, snap impossible to touch displaced by 0.2mm, prozhimaetsya, but then departs.

Disassembly / Assembly did not help:
- shoot camera, moves as well
- changed the cooling system, took regular foam seals, thermo-set normal (Greta became more evenly than before), the problem with peeling of glass is gone.

Post has been editedzaazy - 12.11.13, 12:44

Rep: (11)
zaazy,
Seller link to give this topic for future purchases.
Dispute opened?

Rep: (1)
What to do with a bulging right screen disassemble, so try to engage them (say the fragile glass), was another option warm hairdryer and snap?
I suggest to place the solution of this problem in the cap discussion.

Post has been editedaserpenr - 14.11.13, 10:23

Yet, right speaker plays much louder levogo'eto somehow corrected?

aserpenr,
You sure about 2/32?
What firmware?

1.3a.
In Windows for devices sees m6pro
The Chinese can certainly expect anything

Attached images
Attached Image

aserpenr,
Strange yet nobody seems to imbalance we did not complain.
On nakleechki box 4.2.2, 3G, PRO stuck?
Factory firmware can not remember what date was?

vitaliysm @ 15.11.2013, 10:28*
aserpenr,
Strange yet nobody seems to imbalance we did not complain.
On nakleechki box 4.2.2, 3G, PRO stuck?
Factory firmware can not remember what date was?

The box pro, pro body. Toppings like about too.
Firmware was like the September

aserpenr,
Well, I also have speakers playing quietly but gradually.
Perhaps indeed the marriage or the polarity of the wires are reversed, or one speaker poludohly ...

Rep: (0)
After charging the battery in front of leaves up to 85%

Rep: (44)
angel495 @ 09.11.2013, 22:24*
the tablet M6 about modifications in the white glass delamination is present on the right side of the screen and phantom trigger sensor.
1) This is what modifications? (Why I ask, like 32GB later began to produce)
2) These points are not available on the black?

3) What do you know about this ?: heard that the white part of the plastic around the screen is illuminated, from which there is some extra glow around the screen. And black is normal.

Post has been editedcarl-kosta - 15.11.13, 21:16

aserpenr @ 14.11.2013, 11:21*
I suggest to place the solution of this problem in the cap discussion.

carl-kosta @ 15.11.2013, 22:12*
1) This is what modifications? (Why I ask, like 32GB later began to produce)
2) These points are not available on the black?

3) What do you know about this ?: heard that the white part of the plastic around the screen is illuminated, from which there is some extra glow around the screen. And black is normal.

aserpenr And that the post in the header, then? Glass is not fragile, heat the edge, push and hold. left alone to cool.
carl-kosta 1. at all)) is a peccadillo at Pipo ... 2. meets both the white and the black (but often speak about white) 3. Do not observed.

UPD Add a Poll to cap voting.

Post has been editedmimy4 - 15.11.13, 23:44

mimy4 @ 16.11.2013, 0:32*
aserpenr And that the post in the header, then? Glass is not fragile, heat the edge, push and hold. left alone to cool.
carl-kosta 1. at all)) is a peccadillo at Pipo ... 2. meets both the white and the black (but often speak about white) 3. Do not observed.

Atomeg
To my regret I have the same herd heaving a glass to the right, does not affect the work, but hell, it is unpleasant. I will open the debates
people consider this marriage and going to return devices. All you need to shovel the topic, to find that it is necessary to heat the dryer and snap. Although it might like to answer the question 10 times)

aserpenr
I'm not going to return the device, but to demand compensation from the Chinese very much want to see the same :) that they send.
it would be nice to know exactly that warm konkretno..po about to snap the displey..po my instance there is a concern that the glass may crack when latching-body like small display glass. manually without risking a hair dryer to try vdet ego..slishkom reluctantly goes

Atomeg @ 16.11.2013, 19:46*
aserpenr
I'm not going to return the device, but to demand compensation from the Chinese very much want to see the same :) that they send.
it would be nice to know exactly that warm konkretno..po about to snap the displey..po my instance there is a concern that the glass may crack when latching-body like small display glass. manually without risking a hair dryer to try vdet ego..slishkom reluctantly goes

Normal hair dryer. Warm plastic. Strongly stuck, it snapped the easy. creaking missing

Post has been editedaserpenr - 16.11.13, 20:25

Rep: (44)
MixaZonaNet,
Please read thismessageAnd let a couple of answers. Many thanks ))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/29/19, 20:15