Google Nexus 7 2013 - Games & Apps | Google Nexus July 2013

Rep: (69)
Google Nexus 7 2013 - Games and Applications
PictureGoogle Nexus 7 II, Asus Nexus 7 II, Razor, Razorg
Description | Discussion пїЅ | PurchaseпїЅ | AccessoriesпїЅ | FirmwareWi-Fi versions пїЅ | FirmwareLTE version пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | games and apps пїЅ | Google Nexus 7 Owners Club (2013) пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ

Templates
If possible, execute each application / game in a separate message.
Design template post game
[B] Game Name: [/ b] [URL = "http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=000000"]Nazvanie Games [/ URL] | [URL = "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.example.app"] Google Play [/ URL]
[B] OC: [/ b] (Android version of the game on which the work is checked).
[SPOILER = description] original description [/ SPOILER]
[SPOILER = myself] Your opinion about the game [/ SPOILER]
[SPOILER = screenshots] A few screenshots of the game, preferably with our devices [/ SPOILER]
[B] Reference to the cache: [/ b]
[B] Reference to apk: [/ b]
Game Version: [B] x.x.x [/ B]
Design template fasting program
[B] The name of the program: [/ B] [URL = "http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=000000"]Nazvanie software [/ URL] | [URL = "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.example.app"] Google Play [/ URL]
[B] OC: [/ B] (Android version to which the work program is checked)
[SPOILER = description] original description [/ SPOILER]
[SPOILER = by itself] is your opinion about the program [/ SPOILER]
[SPOILER = sreens] Several screens, preferably with our device [/ SPOILER]
Software Version: [B] x.x.x [/ B]
[B] Reference: [/ B]
Games that work without problems (the club owners)
Programs
Interface
Contacts, calls, SMS / MMS
Office programs
[4.3.1] Evernote 5.5 - Create notes, synchronize with a web server and computer.
[4.3.1] Google drive 1.2.352.10 - Unlimited storage and free sharing of personal files.
[4.3.1] Quickoffice 6.1.181 - Allows you to view and manage MS Office files on your SD card or from your Gmail account.
System utilities
[4.3.1] Stickmount 2.20 - A program to mount FAT and NTFS partitions.
[4.3.1] Freedom 0.9.7 - A program to bypass the verification of Market license (LVL) and to emulate purchases within applications (In-App Billing).
[4.3.1] Root Explorer (File Manager) 3.1.2 - File Manager for Root user.
[4.3.1] ES File Explorer 3.0.6.0 - One of the best file managers.
[4.3.1] LuckyPatcher 3.6.8.1 - Patcher for most programs and games.
Reading, learning and knowledge base
[4.3.1] Bookmate 1.4.0 - Client-reader for Bookmate service.
Health and Sport
Multimedia
Internet and communication
[4.3.1] SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share 2.1.1 - Wireless data transfer directly between the devices (including the via WiFi Direct technology).
[4.3.1] Shareit 2.1.1 - Wireless data transfer directly between the devices
[4.3.1] Speedtest.net Mobile 3.0.2 - Check connection speed (download / upload).
[4.3.1] Adaway 2.8 - Ad blocker with support for white and black lists.
[4.3.1] YouTube 5.2.27 - The official YouTube app.
[4.3.1] In contact with 3.2.1 - The official application VKontakte.
[4.3.1] Skype 4.4.0.34403 - One of the most famous programs for video calls.
[4.3.1] 3G watchdog 1.23.3 - The program for tracking the flow of traffic.
[4.3.1] Ttorent 1.2.3.1 - Torrent client allows to download and distribute files of Android-smartphone.
Security
[4.3.1] Dr.Web 8.00.7 - Antivirus.
Navigation
[4.3.1] 2GIS / 2GIS (DoubleGIS) 3.11.2 . IGO 8
Miscellaneous, additions, plugins, emulators
PC software
Games
Action, Shooter
Arcade
Race
Casual
Quests, adventure, RPG
Puzzle games
Board games
Simulators
Sport games
Strategies
miscellanea

Post has been editedRu4kin - 14.07.16, 14:59

Rep: (65)
Prompt what some igrulek steep and not very complicated, so to pozalipat pairs;)

Rep: (48)
I have one in Asphalt 8 No Metal graphics? Well sort of, and Open GL 3.0 and still no metal odd (or is there a solution that would make metal-schedule?

Rep: (8)
Good afternoon. Advise keylogger for this device. I am able to use the search, but the problem is that the device itself without 3g. And the same "Phone Control" requires "on-screen keyboard." First keyboard device no. I tried to put aside, not working. "Ninja" is not predlgayu, interested unhide who can send the log by e-mail, the options for sms is also not suitable as a SIM module is not there.

Rep: (0)
Hey. Guys MK X work?

Rep: (65)
* LolaCola, of course

Rep: (21)
Somebody tried to run 9mm and BackStab to Marshmallow? Write to me at the time in the QMS.

Rep: (1)
tell the program to quickly switch applications. what prog can bind to switch applications using the volume buttons

Rep: (21)
Confirm operation 9mm games on Marshmallow.

Rep: (398)
* KraitSch,
this has not yet been invented :)

Rep: (5)
Crazy Taxi all versions have tried is not working on version 6.0.1. Flies do not even start. There is a solution?

Post has been editedVitaliySF - 06.02.17, 00:38

* VitaliySF, here the wine of the developer, which is poorly optimized game under this operating system version (or revert to 4.4.4 androyd (as for me - the most stable), or wait optimization)

Rep: (1)
Guys tell me how wot blitz on this tablet is?

Hello, I can not remember the name of the game. I played it for a long time, when I was seven years old (and now I am 13). All I remember is:
1.This is a first person shooter.
2.Byla metro location (the game was on the plate, which we then purchased and the game was not the beginning), and after the street and the subway could go to some club, then went out into the street svirnuv on the lane there was a gate, and at the gate We were enemies and they had to be destroyed.
3.Esche remember was the type of store where you can buy weapons and elektroshoker without leaving the game.
4.A what about the game icons, like there was a man in a mask, but it is not accurate.
If someone played this unsubscribe RV wish for nastalgirovat

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 18:15